LostDebie D video.

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

mikel

LostDebie D video.

Post by mikel »

A few years ago now, I had a computer dump on me, and among many lost clips was a Debbie D, in which she was seated in a chair and strangled from behind at least three times in increasing stages of undress, the last being fatal. It was one of my favorites, but I haven't been able to locate it anywhere. If anyone can direct me to the producer, ( I forget) I would love to purchase it again. Any help would be much appreciated.
smudger

Re: LostDebie D video.

Post by smudger »

How far back are you talking? Debbie D has made lots and lots for Horror Variety Theatre, you could start there? I'm not into strangling so other than that can't help.
mikel

Post by mikel »

smudger wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 5:32 pm How far back are you talking? Debbie D has made lots and lots for Horror Variety Theatre, you could start there? I'm not into strangling so other than that can't help.
Could be as much as 10 years or so. I was hoping the producer might be able to help.
smudger

Post by smudger »

I think the original producer- Pennpaul- may have died? But the site is still active so someone must have taken over.
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Post by G-Man »

Also a fellow female death scene alumni named "Arthur" (who sadly passed away a few years ago) :frown:
produced a lot of VHS titles thru Pennpaul and W.A.V. E and mostly using Debbie D in all of his films.
W.A.V.E. is still around and here is their link. https://wavemovies.com/
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
mikel

Post by mikel »

Thanks, but it's not at Wave either.