Are there any poisoning scenes of women similar to the Joffrey scene in Games of Thrones?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

wettinghose

Are there any poisoning scenes of women similar to the Joffrey scene in Games of Thrones?

Post by wettinghose »

I have been looking for an intense poisoning scene similar to the poisoning of King Joffrey in Game of Thrones but I prefer it to be with female victims. Most female poison scenes sre too short and too mild

I think this scene was very good one of the best

but can anyone recommend any other scene from mainstream movies which involve omiting, foaming etc.
indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Re: Are there any poisoning scenes of women similar to the Joffrey scene in Games of Thrones?

Post by indiefilmfan »

I responded to a post one time on the old D.S. board that asked this very same question. Was that you, perhaps?

In any case, my answer is still the same. In "Venom" from 1981, Susan George's death from the bite of a black mamba is very memorable...

Sadly, this version is poor resolution and you can't see the discolorization in her face, which really helps sell the scene. Perhaps G-Man has a higher res version.
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
Ric delCampo

Re: Are there any poisoning scenes of women similar to the Joffrey scene in Games of Thrones?

Post by Ric delCampo »

I read somewhere this was the longest female death scene in cinematic history.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

There is an excellent poisoning scene in the black comedy movie 'Heathers', starring a very young (and completely psychotic) Christian Bale...

wettinghose

Post by wettinghose »

indiefilmfan wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:39 pm I responded to a post one time on the old D.S. board that asked this very same question. Was that you, perhaps?

In any case, my answer is still the same. In "Venom" from 1981, Susan George's death from the bite of a black mamba is very memorable...

Sadly, this version is poor resolution and you can't see the discolorization in her face, which really helps sell the scene. Perhaps G-Man has a higher res version.
Yes this scene is awesome. Thanks for sharing
wettinghose

Post by wettinghose »

xj900uk wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 5:22 pm There is an excellent poisoning scene in the black comedy movie 'Heathers', starring a very young (and completely psychotic) Christian Bale...

Thanks . Love this scene