Murderfeet

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Mr.Murderfeet
What is your main fetish?: I joined to indulge in my appetite for murderfeet, when the feet or feet soles are exposed in the movie, during or even after.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find like minded individuals and to expand my collection of movie/tv scenes.
Referral: Searching Google for Nightwatch.

Murderfeet

Post by Mr.Murderfeet »

Hello, all.
I found this site looking for stuff related to the 1997 film, Nightwatch. A movie that started my morbid foot fetish. Unfortunately it seems the gentleman who started THAT thread is no longer here, missed by about eight years.

As a kid, I was enthralled by horror movies, so I gave this one a look. Pretty creepy at the beginning, though I could hardly say I was following the plot. Then the murder scene comes up where the prostitute Joyce is killed. Stabbed in the gut and lifted, and her bare feet are seen lifted off the ground. Eventually, her feet become soaked with blood. Later her body is found with her pants around her ankles and her bloody soles are seen.

Did this scene do anything for anyone else here?
Does anybody have any recommendations for other movies with a focus on murdered feet?
indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Re: Murderfeet

Post by indiefilmfan »

Greetings, sir! And welcome to the community! There are a number of foot lovers around this forum who can certainly point you in the right direction. And while I'm not into that thing myself, I have a thread here where I do reviews of movies, (both fetish and mainstream) where I try to point out the kind of foot-age ;-) you're referring to in my reviews.

You can go comb through them and look for references to such scenes, but to get you started, there are a couple from recent memory that I've done that I can steer you to to get you started. One is viewtopic.php?p=128759#p128759, which I just did a few weeks ago. There is a scene in episode 1 (technically the 2nd vid in the series), where Susanne strangles Crista on a table. During the whole scene, Crista is kicking and slapping her bare feet on the table very loudly as she struggles.

Also there is a scene in the beginning of "Eyes Without A Face" where a dead girl is dragged from a car down to the river to be thrown in, her dirty soles being shown the whole way. Not only did I do a review in my thread here just the other day: viewtopic.php?p=129203#p129203, but I also did an edit of all of the death scenes which is 17 minutes. You can download it here: https://www.filehosting.org/file/detail ... ontage.mp4

I hope those help to tide you over until one of the resident experts chimes in to really point you in the right direction. Cheers! - indie
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
Mr.Murderfeet
What is your main fetish?: I joined to indulge in my appetite for murderfeet, when the feet or feet soles are exposed in the movie, during or even after.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find like minded individuals and to expand my collection of movie/tv scenes.
Referral: Searching Google for Nightwatch.

Re: Murderfeet

Post by Mr.Murderfeet »

A while back, I found the clip in question. It wasn't the only clip of the scene I found either. But others have disappeared from YT. So this kill must've been memorable for a few at least.

(The cutaways to the Asian pictures is so weird.)