CSI Vegas

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

The_BlackNight

CSI Vegas

Post by The_BlackNight »

With the reboot of CSI, are there any celebs you would like to see guest star? any particular death scenes?
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Re: CSI Vegas

Post by consigni »

Ana de Armas, Anya Taylor—Joy and Amy Adams, side by side on separate slabs, strangled with stockings, eyes wide and boobs out. Season 1 Episode 1; to save me struggling through subsequent episodes.

Although, if subsequent episodes promised similar scenes, my struggle would be assuaged.
The_BlackNight

Post by The_BlackNight »

Just a few for instances:

Becky Lynch - mugged and beaten to death, slow mo shot of ribs breaking and puncturing her lungs

Vanessa Hudgens - stabbed below the navel and up into her belly and left to bleed to death

Karina Smirnoff - slashed across the backs of both of her legs and left to bleed to death

Hilary Duff - shot point blank in the belly with a shotgun

Tonya Harding - slashed across the belly with a skate

Cheryl Burke - impaled with a spear through her big belly button

Nina Dobrev and Julianne Hough - shot while robbing a jewelry store, slow motion shots of the bullets entering their bodies

Dylan Dreyer - struck by lightning while golfing

Katy Perry - electrocuted by malfunctioning microphone

Ewa Sonnett - shot with a machine gun strafe across her big boobs

Elisabeth Rohm - strangled with a silk handkerchief

or a fantasy that will never happen but I would like to see:

Natalie Gulbis, Caity Lotz, Shannon Miller, Taylor Swift, Jamie Dantzscher, Alison Sweeney, Jojo, Dylan Dreyer, Sofie Dossi, and Lana Parilla all shot with arrows in their bellies.
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Well, if it's any consolation, Taylor Swift did get stabbed to death in a CSI episode.

Link:
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
thehorst
What is your main fetish?: Mx main thing is freezing, dollification (wax dolls, taxidermy) and the like. I'm also into headshots and the "aftermath§" of killings. Facial expressions and death stares very important. And dark comedy.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love doing morphs and manips. And be in the loop about what's happening in video productions and movie an TV scenes being posted.
Referral: Via Links from FN and Prince's place.

Post by thehorst »

How about Kaley Cuoco, Liv Tyler or Diane Kruger on the slab?
Attachments
IMG_7040.JPG
IMG_7040.JPG (1.31 MiB) Viewed 5583 times
IMG_7042.JPG
IMG_7042.JPG (256.4 KiB) Viewed 5583 times
IMG_7044.jpg
IMG_7044.jpg (278.92 KiB) Viewed 5583 times
s4bee

Post by s4bee »

Really would like to see Marg Helgenberger of the old CSI meet cold steel and/or hot lead!
thehorst
What is your main fetish?: Mx main thing is freezing, dollification (wax dolls, taxidermy) and the like. I'm also into headshots and the "aftermath§" of killings. Facial expressions and death stares very important. And dark comedy.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love doing morphs and manips. And be in the loop about what's happening in video productions and movie an TV scenes being posted.
Referral: Via Links from FN and Prince's place.

Post by thehorst »

Yes, Marge would be great. Since I don't think it's very likely, I made this up.
IMG_0928.JPG
IMG_0928.JPG (546.66 KiB) Viewed 4274 times
Zufallx
What is your main fetish?: Scenes mainly from mainstream movies and TV. Heels and hose preferred.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Discover and sponge video clips.
Referral: Most likely Dark Fetish Yellowpages.

Post by Zufallx »

Don't care, just so long as they don't shake the camera to death and turn a fuckin light on before they start a scene.