FF Downtime

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

FF Downtime

Post by Bluestone »

Hi All,

Sorry for the unplanned interruption of service that knocked out FF and the Bluestone sites for the better part of 2 days! This was not a planned upgrade. The Bluestone server went down for as yet unknown reasons, and we are investigating. We are back up now, and you can be assured that such interruptions shall always be only temporary.

Several members contacted me by email at DDGBluestone@hotmail.com to advise of FF being down, and were assured that all was okay. I want to thank all of you for your concern, but all is well with me and the Bluestone family.

If FF goes down again, feel free to email me, or to simply post on Fetnoir, and I will get word to Grace of any major issues in the future.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Grace X
What is your main fetish?: Femme Fatale fantasies
Why do you want to join this forum?: FF is a great community, with a friendly and welcoming environment.
Referral: I learned about FF through community interaction, and my interest in sensual death fantasy.
Location: Wherever magnificent killers and killees gather for deathplay.

Re: FF Downtime

Post by Grace X »

I'm glad it was just a temporary glitch, Blue my dear! And I am happy to help anytime communicating to your fans and members if there is ever a little bit of downtime like that. I adore you utterly, and FN loves FF! :love:
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

If it ever happens again, Blue, we all do hope that you will have Director B flogged.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

That's a given; however, we will also be blaming Petra and the other lovelies. Not because they're responsbile, but because we love to make them suffer!
still-4.jpg
still-4.jpg (88.92 KiB) Viewed 1908 times
:twisted: :excited: :yes:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com