Death gurgles

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

wettinghose

Death gurgles

Post by wettinghose »

Why is it that in movies or video games we never see that females characters do the death gurgle when killed its only male characters who gurgles and spew blood when killed.
The_BlackNight

Re: Death gurgles

Post by The_BlackNight »

My favorite would be Jenefer Nelson's death scene from Satan's Blade.
PatrickPayne
What is your main fetish?: Pretty young women being hanged.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy manips, captions, movie clips, reading stories, and meeting others that enjoy the same.
Referral: Google link

Post by PatrickPayne »

Death Comes for Her. One of my faves.
"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." Mark Twain
wettinghose

Post by wettinghose »

PatrickPayne wrote: Tue Jul 27, 2021 8:46 am Death Comes for Her. One of my faves.
Do you mean this one?

PatrickPayne
What is your main fetish?: Pretty young women being hanged.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy manips, captions, movie clips, reading stories, and meeting others that enjoy the same.
Referral: Google link

Post by PatrickPayne »

Dang it’s not available anymore.
"I didn't attend the funeral, but I sent a nice letter saying I approved of it." Mark Twain
ikke21
What is your main fetish?: Belly stabbing.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It seems to be the only death fetish discussion forum left.
Referral: Dalila's site. (I wrote that 10 years ago. I have no recollection of it.)

Post by ikke21 »

This is a slightly frustrating thread: I love a good death gurgle, but here we have a reference to an actress that does not appear to exist in a film that does not appear to contain any particular gurgles (No Jenefer Nelson or any variation of that in Satan's Blade) and a reference and a dead link to a film that also does not appear to exist (I can find no trace of Death Comes for Her). :)