Response to Kevin67

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

bellystabs

Re: Response to Kevin67

Post by bellystabs »

Pennpaul wrote:Paragraph one - I shall leave it to the Emperor to judge the title of imminent regarding John Matrix.

Paragraph two - I don't believe I wrote anything about sainthood. Very inappropriate inflammatory statement on your part.
4P, your repeated use of the word "imminent" reminds me of a scene from "The Princess Bride."

[Vizzini (the short, fat, bald Sicilian) had just cut the rope that The Dread Pirate Roberts (aka Wesley) was using to climb up the Cliffs of Insanity to save Buttercup]

Vizzini: HE DIDN'T FALL? INCONCEIVABLE!
Inigo Montoya: You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

"Imminent" means that something (or someone in this case) is likely to occur at any moment and usually portends misfortune or disaster. Is that how you are describing John Matrix? Is his return to FF imminent? If so, thanks for the warning.

Perhaps "eminent" is the word you really meant to use. It is an adjective that describes something (or someone in this case) high in station, rank, or repute; distinguished, prominent, lofty, high, outstanding. The noun form of the word is "Eminence" and it is a title of honor applied to Catholic Cardinals and is usally preceded by the word "His" or "Your."

So, if you meant eminent, then Kevin67 had good reason to think you were making a saint out of John Matrix. I thought the same thing. In fact, I was beginning to think I should refer to him as St. John from now on.

"Anybody want a peanut?" - Andre the Giant
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

4P,

I have rendered my decision. From his postings on FF, John Matrix comes across neither as eminent or as a saint. Emperor Blue will not be knighting him any time soon :D

John Matrix is a member of both FF and DS, and is welcome to post here, but in reviewing his posts, it appears that he seems to have a case of tunnel vision regarding the whole issue of Geno's banning and what he perceives as a war between FF and DS. There is no war, but neither is there much respect for Geno's famous and offensive posts on this site. By defending Geno, John Matrix seems to be perceived as a one issue poster on FF. He is free to prove us all wrong by contributing positively to the threads on this forum, but, until he does, the caustic impression that he has left with many of the members of FF shall no doubt remain.

May I suggest that we all concentrate on positive and erotic subject matter from now on, 4P. Frankly, I'm sick and tired of rehashing the past. Pennpaul, you're right in that we should all get over the Geno banning. The caustic postings that I referred to above did indeed have a negative and disrupting influence on this board. I allowed them, because I do have a thick skin and a long fuse. As a result, many innocent members were subjected to some very negative posts on this board. Accordingly, I have instructed two of my very able moderators, Kevin67 and Nightposter, to deal with any further disruptive actions in a firm and decisive matter. I will not be second guessing them. They have the authority and the experience to deal with such disruptions, and I have every confidence in their abilities to be fair but firm. I will not be undercutting their decisions, 4P, so kindly cease and desist from asking for a personal audience with the emperor every time the FF moderators reply to your posts. I will be staying out of this discussion and concentrating on producing videos, and contributing to the many positive threads on FF. Perhaps, that would be a wise position for you to take too.

By Edict of Emperor Blue
known to his many good friends as just plain Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
jafa

Post by jafa »

Blue, your edict quoted below makes great sense and empowers your moderators to act on behalf of the board…….

4P,

I have rendered my decision. From his postings on FF, John Matrix comes across neither as eminent or as a saint. Emperor Blue will not be knighting him any time soon

John Matrix is a member of both FF and DS, and is welcome to post here, but in reviewing his posts, it appears that he seems to have a case of tunnel vision regarding the whole issue of Geno's banning and what he perceives as a war between FF and DS. There is no war, but neither is there much respect for Geno's famous and offensive posts on this site. By defending Geno, John Matrix seems to be perceived as a one issue poster on FF. He is free to prove us all wrong by contributing positively to the threads on this forum, but, until he does, the caustic impression that he has left with many of the members of FF shall no doubt remain.

May I suggest that we all concentrate on positive and erotic subject matter from now on, 4P. Frankly, I'm sick and tired of rehashing the past. Pennpaul, you're right in that we should all get over the Geno banning. The caustic postings that I referred to above did indeed have a negative and disrupting influence on this board. I allowed them, because I do have a thick skin and a long fuse. As a result, many innocent members were subjected to some very negative posts on this board. Accordingly, I have instructed two of my very able moderators, Kevin67 and Nightposter, to deal with any further disruptive actions in a firm and decisive matter. I will not be second guessing them. They have the authority and the experience to deal with such disruptions, and I have every confidence in their abilities to be fair but firm. I will not be undercutting their decisions, 4P, so kindly cease and desist from asking for a personal audience with the emperor every time the FF moderators reply to your posts. I will be staying out of this discussion and concentrating on producing videos, and contributing to the many positive threads on FF. Perhaps, that would be a wise position for you to take too.

By Edict of Emperor Blue
known to his many good friends as just plain Blue

Very succinct and to the point. However, actions by your moderators begs a closer inspection before they should be given the keys to the kingdom.

In the recent thread “Thoughts on this board …..”, moderator Nightposter stated

Good questions
Putting on my moderator helmet here...
Stay ON TOPIC on this one, comments about THIS BOARD ONLY.
As far as this topic goes, We don't care what is / has happened at any other forum.
(no cut and paste from other places!)
The topic this time is this forum...
Go for it!

Further down in the thread moderator Kevin67 stated in response to Pennpaul…

Oh please, when did John Matrix become imminent, unless he has been elevated to such heights for his chicken beheading video post on DS. He must be a fustrated teacher, because he always seems to be talking about educating people. Now comes the funniest part, Geno tells John, that depicting the real death of live animals is against the rules, but trhis one is okay because Dr Don is associated with it ,so the post is not deleted. Naturally John and Geno go on the defensive when someone mentions that the post is inappropriate to the site, including yourself. According to Geno, Dr Don approved of the subject matter and the posting of it on DS. Do you think I can become imminent by posting my pig dissection videos, after all I was a science teacher?

I was not even going to mention this tidbit, being a supporter of Dr. Don, but now you come over here and make John sound like some kind of saint. I don"t think so.

Pennpaul, in resonsxe to your second post, I am not a sixty four year old idiot, you can't take Geno out of the mix, he was a bastion of destruction for us. However, let's start with our title, the FF doesn't stand for Fighting Fellas, who's idea was that? Then you come over here and mention how many lurkers we have here, and attribute it to possibly bad environment. That certainly is good advertising for us, you should be our press secretary. Then, when you and John went back to DS, you bragged about how you taught us a lesson. You had the moderators running around and that was a big deal. I don't think either of you meant any good will , and it was done on your board, so many members were not aware of your intentions. Then there is this emperor Blue title, which has it's underlying meaning, it is only funny on the surface.

This is the Labor Day weekend, let's give it a rest until Tuesday and enjoy the holiday.

Now, I believe it is time to get back on the Topic, Thoughts on the Board

It certainly appears that Kevin67 has violated the announcement made by Nightposter and also brings into question your statement regarding full faith and credit in your moderators. To the best of my knowledge the FF label from DS as specified by Kevin67 has not appeared herein until stated by Kevin67.

Further, Kevin67 earlier in the same thread stated

I post on this board because I fcind most posters civil and friendly. I lurked for many years on both DS and FF, and I decided that this was my type of board. I believe in it ,and I believe it will grow.I was also interested in making my own customs, and I felt this board was best suited to learn how to do just that.

What I don't like about this board is the fact there seems to be some people ,who come over here ,and constantly snipe at some of our members, the moderators and Blue. These people come from another board, and look for those who were former members so they can force their agenda on those very people. They come over here and act as if we don;t know what's going on. I still lurk on DS and believe me, I know what is going on. These people always claim we are thin skinned and in need of self analysis. They should follow their own advice ,because they don't seem to believe in letting sleeping dogs lie, making it impossible to have a cofriendly death fantasy community.

This is a very nice topic, kudos to Paul

Which also contains violations of Nightposter’s edict It does seem germaine to ask “When is it gonna stop? When are FF members and moderators going to cease mentioning DS, Geno or anything from other boards???”
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
By all means, marry. If you get a good wife, you’ll become happy;
if you get a bad one, you’ll become a philosopher
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

jafa wrote: When are FF members and moderators going to cease mentioning DS, Geno or anything from other boards???”
Why should we stop mentioning them? Things happen on DS that are of interest here and vice versa. Some are positive. Others aren't. If you don't like how Blue or Geno run their forums, start your own and run it your way.
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Well, since Pennpaul is responding to my post, I feel a sif I should reply, so here goes.
1) I didn't say that you called John a saint or was a candiate for sainthood, I said you make him sound as if he was a saint.
2) The reason I brought up the chicken video was to demonstrate that the rules are even broken on DS. We are not perfect here and neither is DS.
3) You may have missed it, but in an earlier post Blue did mention that his friends call him Blue. I interpreted that as a hint to address each other in a regular way. If you have nothing better to do with your time, you can look for it, we have deleted nothing.
4) JAFA-Am I to understand that we are not allowed to mention Geno's name or DS anymore on our board? I don't believe that is what you meant. It seems that 4P and John had no trouble mentioning what they did ,or thought they did, on their visit to our board ,when they returned to DS. In a more civil climate, an exchange of ideas that are productive, would greatly enhance the healing of the two boards.
5) Finally, if Blue thinks that I am out of line, then I will gladly accept a vacation. We , as moderators, don't have the keys to the board, Blue is very much in control.

Now, this may seem strange, but I am still interested in the Dalila-Debbie D union. If you are istill interested let me know. If so, can I contact you via the email addrees you provided on DS.
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

HI Kevin

I am even more interested in the Dalila Debbie D union than you are.

If you haev questions or suggestions feel free to either post them at my new "Girl's Club" thread, or email me privately at

daliladicapri@yahoo.com

Personally I am hoping that Debbie will have time to post at the Girl's Club thread as well.

I would love to know more about her myself.

Baci

OH and boys came come to the girl's club house.

Maybe we can play spin the bottle...or shoot the diamond out of Dalila's belly ring...
uhk...damn you missed...uhk.
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

To quote Dalila:

This topic is not sexy.
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

To quote Billy quoting me:
EvilBilly wrote:To quote Dalila:

This topic is not sexy.
No it isn't. :roll:
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

I think there's a certain sexiness about football, especially the cheerleaders!!
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

4P

You are right, I think we should take this discussion to email, as Dalila days, it is not sexy.
When Nightposter returns, if I have offended him in any way, I will apologize. Fair enough sir.
kevin67

Post by kevin67 »

Hi,

The great discussion on tennis and football has been moved to the thread titled, Sports Discussion. Please feel free to post your comments on the topic on that thread.

Thank you.

Kevin 67