Do you not care for Superheroine videos?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Do you not care for Superheroine videos?

Post by Bluestone »

That was certainly me several years ago. I wasn't interested in seeing costumed women killed. I was more interested in women killed in short skirts or tight evening gowns or negligees... any clothes more like those worn by glamour models.

Well, a few years ago, I produced a video that I thought wouldn't sell entitled "Ultrawoman: The Secret Life and Death of Agent Steel". Yes, Ultrawoman was a costumed heroine in the tradition of Wonder Woman, but her secret identity of Secret Agent Sasha Steel wore sexy civilian clothes, and was played by the gorgeous Lynda! Yes, it sold well, and I still enjoy watching Lynda in those dual roles!

It's success was enough to win me over... to convince me that really hot actresses could die as Superheroines and their deaths could still turn me on! So, the Bluestone Superheroine universe was born... but I digress.

I know that others have expressed an interest in civilian guise for these upscale productions, so I created "Scotland Yard Cold Cases", but they are limited to shorter videos than our Superheroine blockbusters!

So, I looked back at another experiment of mine a few years ago, where one of our Superheroines, Darkwing (a Batwoman type heroine), was attacked in her civilian identity of Stephanie Kane, and actually killed in civilian attire... a short skirt, stripped to sexy bra, then topless at the end. So, if you are one of the many who want to see upscale productions of sexy women being killed in civilian clothes, check out our Collector's Edition re-release of "Darkwing: Civilian Guise"!
Darkwing- Civilian Guise 2021 poster copy.jpg
Darkwing- Civilian Guise 2021 poster copy.jpg (662.63 KiB) Viewed 5353 times
Get it here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1387

Then, check back here for my next installment for those who do not care for Superheroine videos!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Re: Do you not care for Superheroine videos?

Post by Redgunner »

Yes agree fully Blue! I'm one of the members who regularly asks for the peril scenes to be in civilian guise, much prefer the chloroform or cradle carry scenes that way! However have really grown to love all the superheroines, especially Wondra. I love seeing Yvonne but am always put off by the heavy darkwing uniform and gloves and would always prefer her peril scenes in skirt and short sleeve blouse. Think that's why SYCC has been such a success and thanks again for including some chloroform and cradle carry scenes for the peril fans, love them!
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks for your comments, Redgunner, and it's for fans like you that I decided recently to take another risk with a production that crosses the traditional lines between Superheroine and Civilian Guise videos.

As many here know, Bluestone's Supernova, based loosely upon Supergirl, is an all powerful Superheroine who has been played by gorgeous actresses such as Danica Thrall, Melanie Dunne, Natasha Anastasia and Rebecca Mason! Lots of fans, however, also enjoyed Danica in the White Angel series where she was not dressed in her costume, and fans enjoyed Natasha in the Scotland Yard Cold Cases series, plus many more fans wanted to see our other Superheroine actresses in White Angel and SYCC to see them in civilian-styled clothes. Soooo, while introducing the newest actress to play Supernova, Sienna Scarlett, we will be introducing her in a Civilian Guise episode of Supernova, "Altered Ego"!
Supernova-Sienna-PromoLogoTN.jpg
Supernova-Sienna-PromoLogoTN.jpg (2.88 MiB) Viewed 5220 times
So, if you'd love to see this long legged blonde being beaten and killed in short skirt and white top, "Supernova 30: Altered Ego" is for YOU! Your support of this initiative will determine whether or not we will do more of these Civilian Guise episodes!

"Supernova 30: Altered Ego" is still being edited, but we will announce its release on this thread as well as in FF's Superheroine sub-forum.

More on this in the coming days!

Your thoughts and feedback are welcomed!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Thanks Blue, love the way you're moving things, right up my street! Would love to see more of the gorgeous Yvonne unburdened by the darkwing costume in peril situations.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I'm answering only because you asked. No I don't care for superheroine videos. I'm not putting them down, I just don't have any interest in them if they require a costume.
semenko99
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine perils
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to contribute to some movies.
Referral: Google / Bought movies

Post by semenko99 »

I like the unmasking scenes for Darkwing and Dark Bat. It adds a psychological blow and insult to the superheroine to have her secret identity exposed to go along with the shame of losing the fight. I don't think Supernova has this unless they have a secret identity who is wearing glasses and changing their hair style similar to Kara Danvers (Supergirl).
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

In the same vein, we released another Stephanie Kane video where she is caught in civilian guise. It's entitled, "Darkwing 19: Contract Kill", and it is awesome!

Here's what I mean...
DW19-Still2.jpg
DW19-Still2.jpg (685.59 KiB) Viewed 5049 times
DW19-Still4.jpg
DW19-Still4.jpg (825.45 KiB) Viewed 5049 times
sku01099.jpg
sku01099.jpg (646.64 KiB) Viewed 5049 times
sku01099-17.jpg
sku01099-17.jpg (894.36 KiB) Viewed 5049 times
Now that's a movie that everyone here should be able to get into!

Get the death version here:
https://www.silknblood.com/store/index. ... ct&id=1100

Is this up your alley, anti-superheroine fans?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I'm more in to superheroine costumed scenario, not very much in to civilian guise...

Why ? It is very simple, the superheroine concept is the creation of the most materialistic woman from all random women in the world, which means the sexiest and the most attractive woman.

Women in civilian guise are no more than "random-ordinary women" who we are seeing them every day in our neighborhood, street, towns etc... There is no originality in them, they have not the exception and the originality of the superheroine.

You should make more variety in the superheroine costumes or create more superheroine characters instead of "withdrawing" to the civilian ordinary guise scenario !
simomarke

Post by simomarke »

I will be always for the civilian guise, all the strangulation videos are a must buy :)
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Max5s wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 9:28 pm I'm answering only because you asked. No I don't care for superheroine videos. I'm not putting them down, I just don't have any interest in them if they require a costume.
Ditto.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

...and so the controversy rages... a lot like it did in my mind when I actually began producing Superheroine videos. I started by asking myself, why was I suddenly enjoying this concept. Well, I had solved several of the issues that had always plagued me when watching clips on the forums of superheroines being killed... the costumes were always torn off. Yes, we saw topless and often naked babes, but in the end, without the costumes, it was really only the killing of a woman, but in the meantime, I had to put up with cheap costumes and ordinary looking models trying to act! The Bluestone solution was to cast gorgeous women, create expensive and creative costumes that were also sexy, and film them with the emphasis on the Superheroine storyline with the best acting performances that we could achieve. The result was a very successful line of videos, but I also wanted to make their alter egos sexy and interesting. That has always been important to me, and several fans have wanted to see the same thing... wanted to see more of the woman behind the costume. That is why Stephanie Kane became so popular when she periodically stepped out of Darkwing's shadow!

Well, my upcoming release of a powerless Supernova fighting in her civilian identity to regain her stolen powers is the video that crosses over from Superheroine to the sexy babe behind the superheroine. "Supernova 30: Altered Ego" is scheduled for a July 23rd release. Mark your calendars!
Supernova Altered Ego still 19 copy.jpg
Supernova Altered Ego still 19 copy.jpg (469.3 KiB) Viewed 4906 times
Supernova Altered Ego still 1 copy.jpg
Supernova Altered Ego still 1 copy.jpg (546.74 KiB) Viewed 4906 times
Supernova Altered Ego still 21 copy.jpg
Supernova Altered Ego still 21 copy.jpg (451.65 KiB) Viewed 4906 times
Supernova Altered Ego still 31 copy.jpg
Supernova Altered Ego still 31 copy.jpg (548.16 KiB) Viewed 4906 times
Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Part of what keeps turning me off to even your civilian clothing content is your insistence on having the models struggle using what I call "glamour" poses. As with the pic in your original post, they're usually splayed out on a table with their chests out and arms outstretched as the antagonists strangle them with long ligatures. I brought it up once before and you addressed by basically writing, "All the better to see their beautiful bodies in all their sexy glory". I get that. I understand the motivation, but as a fetishist it just looks overly stylized to me and you lose a sale every time I see them.

I would really like to see you create a better balance between showing off their bodies and coming up with fight choreography that looks more natural within the context of the scenes.

Mind you, I'm not asking for throatflits or other specific types of positions, I just want to see struggles that look like natural progressions of the fights and let the eroticism of the scenes come through on their own. The model in your original post looks like she's thinking, "Yes! Strangle me! You got the upper hand! I deserve it!" That's not remotely arousing to me.

Simply put, IMO, you're trying to damn hard.

Growing up, I loved seeing Lynda Carter in peril whether she was in costume or her alter ego Diana Prince. But the staging of those scenes and the way she performed them looked so much more natural than most of the Superheroine vids I've seen come out of your studio.

Case in point, there is a fantastic scene in season 2 in which Lynda is in costume while hanging upside down to retrieve some jewels. Her breasts look like they're about to pop out of her brazier during closeups and I love how her legs split on the wide shots. It made for a hugely erotic scene thanks to Lynda's performance because she appeared completely oblivious to how sexually appealing she looked in that position. The scene is on YouTube and is chock full of armchair comments from others guys expressing their gratitude and conviction that the Director knew exactly what he was doing when he filmed that scene.

Last edited by Nyghtfall on Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tostig
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spies, seppuku
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.
Referral: Deadskirts

Post by tostig »

That is a fantastic scene with Linda Carter. I definitely remember that. I have seen some superheroine stuff I like, especially Wonder Woman. I love her bare shoulders and big boobs, as you pointed out, But it is pretty simple for me. I don’t naturally gravitate to superheroines for one big reason. Boots! I don’t like models in any footwear at all, much less tall boots that obscure their legs all the way up to their knees. I just don’t get the appeal. As great as this scene was, how hotter would it have been in a one piece black leotard, with that rope wrapped her bare foot? I don’t know by how much, but like a LOT!!! Same boobs popping out, same titillating sense of danger when the rope snaps. But a sexy leg show would have turned a very good scene into a masterpiece! I would love to see a scene just like this reimagined with a sexy, barefoot jewel thief attempting an off-hours heist. And getting caught, of course! LOL
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Great comments! Thanks for those! It all helps to know what you're all looking for.

We just finished the Trailer for "Supernova 30: Altered Ego". Do those legs do anything for you, Tostig?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
resumes1

Post by resumes1 »

ZERO interest in Superheroine videos but others like them. I ignore them.