Do you not care for Superheroine videos?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Do you not care for Superheroine videos?

Post by xj900uk »

tostig wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:27 pm That is a fantastic scene with Linda Carter. I definitely remember that. I have seen some superheroine stuff I like, especially Wonder Woman. I love her bare shoulders and big boobs, as you pointed out, But it is pretty simple for me. I don’t naturally gravitate to superheroines for one big reason. Boots! I don’t like models in any footwear at all, much less tall boots that obscure their legs all the way up to their knees. I just don’t get the appeal. As great as this scene was, how hotter would it have been in a one piece black leotard, with that rope wrapped her bare foot? I don’t know by how much, but like a LOT!!! Same boobs popping out, same titillating sense of danger when the rope snaps. But a sexy leg show would have turned a very good scene into a masterpiece! I would love to see a scene just like this reimagined with a sexy, barefoot jewel thief attempting an off-hours heist. And getting caught, of course! LOL
Sorry Mr Tostig but I beg to disagree.
Boots are a very important part of a superheroine's costume, probably the most important part in fact. They make long legs even longer and more sexy, IMO. They should also be either thigh high or just over the knee, although SuperNova I grant you makes the lower ones work well and she should keep them at around that height.
If in civies, then a super-powered heroine, or a white Angel for that matter, should wear high heel stilettos. OK I do know they are not the most practical for fighting or running in, but they do make sexy legs even sexier, IMO. They can also be whipped off and used as stabbing instruments (something a White Angel should try in a future production - Please take note Messers Blue and Mr B!)
tostig
What is your main fetish?: Amazon Warriors, spies, seppuku
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.
Referral: Deadskirts

Post by tostig »

xj900uk wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:17 am
tostig wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 2:27 pm That is a fantastic scene with Linda Carter. I definitely remember that. I have seen some superheroine stuff I like, especially Wonder Woman. I love her bare shoulders and big boobs, as you pointed out, But it is pretty simple for me. I don’t naturally gravitate to superheroines for one big reason. Boots! I don’t like models in any footwear at all, much less tall boots that obscure their legs all the way up to their knees. I just don’t get the appeal. As great as this scene was, how hotter would it have been in a one piece black leotard, with that rope wrapped her bare foot? I don’t know by how much, but like a LOT!!! Same boobs popping out, same titillating sense of danger when the rope snaps. But a sexy leg show would have turned a very good scene into a masterpiece! I would love to see a scene just like this reimagined with a sexy, barefoot jewel thief attempting an off-hours heist. And getting caught, of course! LOL
Boots are a very important part of a superheroine's costume, probably the most important part in fact. They make long legs even longer and more sexy, IMO. They should also be either thigh high or just over the knee, although SuperNova I grant you makes the lower ones work well and she should keep them at around that height.
If in civies, then a super-powered heroine, or a white Angel for that matter, should wear high heel stilettos. OK I do know they are not the most practical for fighting or running in, but they do make sexy legs even sexier, IMO. They can also be whipped off and used as stabbing instruments (something a White Angel should try in a future production - Please take note Messers Blue and Mr B!)
I understand that boots are integral to a super heroine fixation. And that is why I don’t have one ;).

Yes Blue. Those legs do qualify. Ideally her heels would come off during such a struggle.
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

tostig wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:56 am Yes Blue. Those legs do qualify. Ideally her heels would come off during such a struggle.
They do come off when she's tied to the table and killed! I tried to push all the buttons. LOL!

"Supernova 30: Altered Ego" is a crossover experiment. Because of my own experience, I know that many fans here do not like the superheroine videos that they have seen. I didn't either... that is until we hired Lynda, Emma G., Danica, and all of the other lovely ladies who we cast to play our Sultry Superheroines, made sure that they wore boots with stiletto heels, and that their costumes were sexy and well-fitting as opposed to ill-fitting and unattractive. Then, I made sure that we saw them in civilian attire too, such as when Emma G. blew us away when she appeared with her stacked body draped in cleavage revealing top and tight skirt in an early Wondra video!
Wondra teaser poster 5.jpg
Wondra teaser poster 5.jpg (768.93 KiB) Viewed 3006 times
So, of those two versions of Emma G. above, which do each of you prefer the look of? Now, be honest!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

HOnestly, Blue? I guess it would be the one on the right, with the straining blouse buttons that are about to give way at any second...
tostig
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am part of the community and already know a lot of the users.

Post by tostig »

xj900uk wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:12 am HOnestly, Blue? I guess it would be the one on the right, with the straining blouse buttons that are about to give way at any second...
On that we agree Xj! 😁

Wonder Woman is hot, but I would be inclined to drop a handful of candy in her bag and ask her who she is going as next year. Diana Prince is built for a different kind of fantasy altogether.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

tostig wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 6:56 am
I understand that boots are integral to a super heroine fixation. And that is why I don’t have one ;).

Yes Blue. Those legs do qualify. Ideally her heels would come off during such a struggle.
I don't understand, you are mostly attracted to women's bare feet or the bare legs ?

I would understand if you are attracted mostly on the legs of women but the feet ones I have difficulties to understand because I'm not a feet fetisher and I 100% don't care about feet of women.

My main attractions on women bodies are very simple (from the majority I guess) faces, legs and boobs, and I hate slim bodies of women and I prefer volluptuous bodies... For me sexual appeal is all about flesh and materialism feeling.
tostig

Post by tostig »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:01 pm

I don't understand, you are mostly attracted to women's bare feet or the bare legs ?

I would understand if you are attracted mostly on the legs of women but the feet ones I have difficulties to understand because I'm not a feet fetisher and I 100% don't care about feet of women.

My main attractions on women bodies are very simple (from the majority I guess) faces, legs and boobs, and I hate slim bodies of women and I prefer volluptuous bodies... For me sexual appeal is all about flesh and materialism feeling.
I love women’s legs, but I am absolutely obsessed with the bare feet of women. I try not to include it in every discussion I have out of respect for other people’s tastes, but there is no controversy about that among ppl who know me. I know I am not the only foot fetishist in the community, and it was actually an integral part of the origins of the death fetish community when you look at Vicki and the first Necrobabe sites. So I am occasionally surprised (not offended) when someone comes forward and explains they are disgusted by feet and do not get the link when they are focused on in this material. I am genuinely curious. This question is not just for you Totallibertarianism But as someone who does not see the appeal, is it that you can take or leave foot fetish content? Or, is it that you are genuinely disgusted? If so, are there other parts of a woman’s body that offend you in a similar way? There have been more than a couple “ews” and “ughs” when the topic has been broached here. To me, there is most definitely a solid link between foot fetishism and death fetish, established with Barefoot Sleepy Girls and Bailee’s foot site, as well as Vicki’s bio. But maybe I am just out in the ozone layer. lol
Last edited by tostig on Thu Jul 15, 2021 11:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
JoeS
What is your main fetish?: Playing Dead, having other (mostly woman) play dead Barefoot. co-founder of Necrobabes in the mid 1990's currently working on new (free site) https://joeschwal.wixsite.com/nbredux
Why do you want to join this forum?: common interest, like-minded people.
Referral: cinemasphyxia.com also used to be friends with you years ago.

Post by JoeS »

You don't understand someone being attracted to women's feet? I don't understand you being attracted to women playing dead! j/k. :excited:

In a community like ours when you start questioning other's preferences IMO this whole thing comes apart, glasshouses and all that.

I've often considered what imprints crossed my psyche to attract me to playing dead, dying with others, and fantasies about killing beautiful women in various scenes. I considered all this so much I created a website http://nbdepository.com attraction to barefoot women was just part of the death fantasy all the way to the toe-tag.

When we met Vicki it would have been enough that she liked dying in her fantasies, but it was the ultra-bonus she incorporated having the killer rendering her barefoot which was beyond anything I would have expected.

GIven my foot fetish and the ability to ask for certain stuff; Samson, Peter, Lissa (who had a foot fetish site), Bailee, Killville, and so many of the other producers indulged our request to show the victim's feet.

s3327006.jpg
s3327006.jpg (85.08 KiB) Viewed 2883 times
s3327015.jpg
s3327015.jpg (82.05 KiB) Viewed 2883 times

Even one of the few sets JohnM did for NB, Vicki requested Kimmi (the girl he killed in the backroom) be barefoot.

dead0126.jpg
dead0126.jpg (87.18 KiB) Viewed 2883 times

So yes, we did add more foot scenes than would normally occur in the general population, but if you ever get a chance to be part of a site creating original material... do it.

The funny thing is we got more complaints from members not wanting so many scenes of women vs women because they didn't like the "lesbian" thing than we ever got complaints about the foot thing. :roll:

It is interesting to me how it is almost easier for our folks to admit a death fetish than a foot fetish.
tiberius
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings or shootings (silencer-preferred)
Why do you want to join this forum?: Interested in Darkwing extreme videos mostly.
Also have questions about your current fundraiser.
Referral: Through web searches for Darkwing and/or Wondra, Supernova

Post by tiberius »

Based on some of the previous comments, this probably isn't going to be a favorite question, but does Sienna do topless?
Still looking for a topless overkill using silencer or knife. Costume can stay on for all the leadup if needed.

T.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

tiberius wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:13 am Based on some of the previous comments, this probably isn't going to be a favorite question, but does Sienna do topless?
Still looking for a topless overkill using silencer or knife. Costume can stay on for all the leadup if needed.

T.
At this point, Sienna doesn't do topless. Sorry!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

tostig wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 4:02 pm
Totallibertarianism wrote: Thu Jul 15, 2021 3:01 pm

I love women’s legs, but I am absolutely obsessed with the bare feet of women. I try not to include it in every discussion I have out of respect for other people’s tastes, but there is no controversy about that among ppl who know me. I know I am not the only foot fetishist in the community, and it was actually an integral part of the origins of the death fetish community when you look at Vicki and the first Necrobabe sites. So I am occasionally surprised (not offended) when someone comes forward and explains they are disgusted by feet and do not get the link when they are focused on in this material. I am genuinely curious. This question is not just for you Totallibertarianism But as someone who does not see the appeal, is it that you can take or leave foot fetish content? Or, is it that you are genuinely disgusted? If so, are there other parts of a woman’s body that offend you in a similar way? There have been more than a couple “ews” and “ughs” when the topic has been broached here. To me, there is most definitely a solid link between foot fetishism and death fetish, established with Barefoot Sleepy Girls and Bailee’s foot site, as well as Vicki’s bio. But maybe I am just out in the ozone layer. lol
I'm not disgusted about feet or feet fetishism in generally, it is just that it doesn't make me feel anything, just like watching man feet or child feet. And I don't see the feet as dirty part of body or the feet fetishism as "dirty sexual feeling", if it was the case we should know that all sexual feeling and fetishism toward a person could be seen as dirty feeling, while in fact it is not the case, it is a natural feeling of an animal called human who wants to copulate.

The only thing that could maybe disgust me in one of the sexual fetishism that exist is the scat thing, watching women shitting fecal matter and eat it could make me a feeling of repulsion but strangely not the vomiting, the vomiting could make me feel good, watching a woman suffering and vomiting after taking a punch in the stomach is one my loved fetish.

My best model of woman, is a woman with beautiful face, volluptuous body (not slim), perhaps rounded body, and nice volluptuous legs (I prefer bare legs), and nice formed breasts.
tostig

Post by tostig »

Thanks Totallibertarianism. Sorry to take Bluestone’s original post off on a tangent….

Just to steer it back to the super heroine topic a bit, I guess I also struggle with the idea of anyone having “powers”. Removing the vulnerability of being human is kind of a buzz kill for me. That said, the idea of stripping Wonder Woman of her magic lasso or bracelets is kind of hot. Death fetish seems a layered, complicated thing compared to other fetishes. There is room for all kinds, in my opinion. People in glass houses should not cast stones, or something like that.

Btw, Bluestone indicated many of the super heroine costumes he uses in his films cost more than a thousand dollars! So it is not a topic to undervalue 😁.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

tostig wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 2:55 pm ...Sorry to take Bluestone’s original post off on a tangent….

Just to steer it back to the super heroine topic a bit, I guess I also struggle with the idea of anyone having “powers”. Removing the vulnerability of being human is kind of a buzz kill for me.
Yes, I've always enjoyed the idea of a beautiful woman being overpowered and killed in sexy clothes. I think the thought of a beautiful, but incredibly powerful, woman initially was a turn-off for me! If she's too powerful to defeat, then where's the sexy fantasy in that?! This is why I added a Death Version to all of my Superheroine videos. At a certain point, this powerful and dominant woman becomes vulnerable, and is able to be defeated and killed. This changed it all for me. Suddenly, the concept made sense. The icing on the cake is to skip the de-powering of the superheroine and have her in her civilian identity and unable to call on her powers. This is the situation that is further explored in "Supernova 30: Altered Ego"!
Supernova Altered Ego still 37 copy.jpg
Supernova Altered Ego still 37 copy.jpg (400.42 KiB) Viewed 2599 times
Supernova Altered Ego still 38 copy.jpg
Supernova Altered Ego still 38 copy.jpg (366.13 KiB) Viewed 2599 times
Supernova Altered Ego still 40 copy.jpg
Supernova Altered Ego still 40 copy.jpg (435.34 KiB) Viewed 2599 times
Supernova Altered Ego still 39 copy.jpg
Supernova Altered Ego still 39 copy.jpg (422.46 KiB) Viewed 2599 times
The beautiful Sienna Scarlett is tied to a table and her brain is fried as her gorgeous body writhes in pain!

When this video is released on Friday, I will be able to determine how many of the silent majority enjoy superheroines in civilian guise being killed without their powers.

Hopefully, there are lots, because I loved making this one!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Giaggio
What is your main fetish?: I like when a woman takes a brutal and hard beatdown. I love low blows, throat punches, arm breaks and neck snaps the most. Staged beatdowns, of course!!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I wanna talk with other guys with the same fetishes.
Referral: Google

Post by Giaggio »

I think you should start making White Angel videos again, just like the old times, so you have both Superheroines and non Superheroines videos at the same time.

Why the White Angel series stopped btw?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Giaggio wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 9:15 am I think you should start making White Angel videos again, just like the old times, so you have both Superheroines and non Superheroines videos at the same time.

Why the White Angel series stopped btw?

We are shooting a new White Angel video this weekend.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com