InShadow.com: Gone but Not Forgotten

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

InShadow.com: Gone but Not Forgotten

Post by Nyghtfall »

If memory serves, they hadn't produced anything since 2017. I just tried revisiting after seeing an ad for one of their old videos on NicheClips and discovered they're no longer online.

I remember what a breath of fresh air they were compared to Necrobabes partly because most of their themes involved classic male/female peril as apposed to the catfights N'Babes had become known for. Back in the day, Mike wrote me about how much he liked Cinemasphyxia and generously offered me lifelong access to the member section. I still have everything I downloaded and enjoy it to this day.

This is a sample from my favorite photoset posted 21 years ago, called "Dancer's Fan". It's the reason why some of my 3D art involves protagonists being forced to watch themselves die through their mirrors and continues to inspire me.
P5100029.jpg
P5100029.jpg (89.66 KiB) Viewed 3150 times
aaravkumar0323
What is your main fetish?: Causes of death: strangulation, drowning, suffocation, poison, shooting
Themes: espionage, office, war
Other factors: bladder release, blackmailing, humiliation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been reading FF and DS for at least over two years. Recently I bought some clips from PKF studio and decided to join this community.
Referral: As I answered in my previous question I've been reading both FF and DS for over two years by now. I just bought two clips from PKF studio and you might ask John Marshall about it. I made the purchase using this very same email address.

Re: InShadow.com: Gone but Not Forgotten

Post by aaravkumar0323 »

I love the mirror theme in your 3d artworks but I had no idea this was what inspired you! Thank you for sharing it with us.