And now we know...

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Nightposter
What is your main fetish?: bondage, women in uniform
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a moderator
Referral: from Bluestone

Re: And now we know...

Post by Nightposter »

4P -Where in his posting, does he mention John Matrix??

This is new material pertaining to an accusation made against KHP.
It stands - I see no one bashing anyone except the person who has edited Max's postings.

However - this needs to go no further in the mention of the names posted by 4P.

The re-posting of the claim has been made ( someone was accused of posting something)
That accusation does not need to be reposted any further ( just "stirs the pot" for the search engines)

KHP, if you wish to make further statements , lets' just call it the "claim made against me'
and keep names out of it, as this is really all about someone editing postings without poster's consent.

(personally, I believe you, and that he has changed things before )
Duct tape is like the Force...
it has a light side...
and a dark side...
and it binds the galaxy together...
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

Nightposter wrote:This is new material pertaining to an accusation made against KHP. It stands - I see no one bashing anyone except the person who has edited Max's postings.
I agree.

Good detective work, Paul. I am glad you found a concrete example of how he edits posts over there. That is downright evil, and maybe even criminal, especially when he sets people up so they are falsely accused for things they never said in their original posts.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I want to say for the record that the modification of my post (ie the removal of the titles of the videos and my reference to a specific thread) were NOT made by me. I also have a record of emails (Paul does too) that establish a time line of when my post was made and when he performed the screen captures. That said, I believe that Paul has accurately described what I wrote and how it was modified by someone other than myself.
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

I would think for anyone who is familiar with Geno's antics that this isn't a surprise. His editing/deletion of posts within discussion threads (I believe) is well known, and at this point accepted with a roll of the eyes and an "Oh, that Geno...!" response. Kind if like the Beaver. :shake:
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Unless I'm mistaken, the copyright thread has been deleted. I guess I never made the post and Paul's copyrights were never violated. History has been rewritten in DS land. :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove: :disapprove:
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Pennpaul wrote:DS has provided an explanation and posted same on their messageboard for all to read.

4P
Interesting, but I think I'm done with DS for awhile. I haven't seen too much over there that really interests me lately (except an admirable post by Kelli).

Edited to change font size and color