Artwork Shared by Fritz

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Fritz

Artwork Shared by Fritz

Post by Fritz »

Hi G-Man... I've taken your quotes from the "McQuade 30 Year Anniversary" thread...
G-Man wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:56 pm First... welcome... welcome... welcome Fritz to our community!!!
Thank-you!
G-Man wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:56 pm By all means please start your own thread here and we would just love to see what you got.
As requested, here it is. I will add to it periodically if members find the content interesting. I have a wide range of WIP and FF interests, so expect a variety of material – assorted genres, perils, deaths, artists, time periods, extreme and moderate pics. For now, I’ll contribute only 2D and 3D artwork to this forum. Later I may begin separate threads for photos and film clips. I assume my posts are from royalty free sources and not copyrighted, but as this is not always possible to assess, I will remove any files if their creators do not want them distributed. I assume McQuade has released the rights to his work, so anything of his I find I will add to Ilhuydd’s thread on the main discussion forum.
G-Man wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:56 pm Nice to see you have a scanned copy of the "Misty and the Sun Jewel" available... and thanks. It saves me trying to scan in my hard cover version.
You’re welcome. Not having to plough your copy through a scanner may also spare it from damage – an especially important consideration if it is an undoubtedly rare hard-cover version. As with most sources I digitized, Misty and the Sun Jewel is somewhat worse for wear after its ordeal being run through my flatbed.
G-Man wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 12:56 pm OH... Oh... you mentioned you have graphic comics from around the world.
Back in the 1980's while I was in Greece, there were different types of graphic comics
(mostly horror themes) available on news stands there. Their quality and graphic scenes were
on the same level as McQuade's.
Also looking thru them it appeared they were available through-out western Europe
for I also seen Italian versions of the same comic.
Anyway... do you know of these comics I speak of? And... if so do you have any?
Almost certainly these comics are fumetti, paperback sized adult zines about 200 pages long. They began as photo-novellas in the early sixties (in Italy I believe). Traditional, hand-drawn comics were added later in the decade and boomed throughout Europe (and Quebec) until they expired in the mid-90’s (most likely pushed out by videotapes, DVDs and internet shares featuring similar content).

But nothing can match the range of genres and lurid story lines of the fumetti, especially when the publishers removed all restrictions in the 1980’s. The (usually hardcore) sex and violence in some of the titles were as extreme as anything I have ever come across. The covers alone -- prominently on display in almost every continental newsstand -- were something to behold, and are now valued collectibles on the ‘net. I’m sure many of the 10000 visitors at Femme Fatalities are quite familiar with fumetti. In fact several web sites are dedicated to them.

But long before they were known in North America, I came across these nasty little tomes in their heyday during my travels overseas. Although the publishers were mostly Italian and French, I found them in virtually every European country I visited except (of course) Great Britain. Which brings up the fumettis’ biggest drawback: they were available in almost every language EXCEPT English. Fortunately, I speak several languages well enough to understood the narratives, which often are as bizarre as the action depicted in the (usually excellent) artwork.

Fumetti, especially used ones, were cheap as dirt, so I bought them by the truckload. In one of the stupidest moves of my life, I tossed hundreds of them when I ran out of storage space. I now see some I purchased for a dollar or two selling online for 30 bucks or more. Today I have only a few dozen originals in my collection.

Remarkably, many copies from decades ago have somehow survived, and a diligent connoisseur in Italy named Charles has made it his life’s mission to scan the entire contents of every title he can find. He is still at it and releases new scans daily for free. Most fumetti sites offer only the (often misleading) covers, but Charles digitizes each original in its entirety. You can download any of his (currently) 9000+ collection here...

https://vintagecomix.blogspot.com/?zx=150e8ed59c0c57bc

The trick with fumetti is that only a subset of the tens of thousands available feature fetish content that is of interest to us. Along with the dark fantasy stories we enjoy, there are also comedies, romances, westerns, and so on, quite a few with unexpected female demise scenes, but many with bupkis. Still thousands feature nubile beauties biting the dust, often in the nude. Picking the best ones is a challenge, and over the years I’ve identified which series offer the most bang for the buck, so if anyone is interested I can write another post to help fumetti novices select the volumes with the best chance of peril and death content.

Okay… that’s way more than I wanted to write about this topic and certainly more than you want to know. Fumetti have been circulating on the ‘net for at least 20 years now, so like I said, this is probably old news for many of you. What you may not know is that a few people, including myself, have translated and restored some of our favorite titles (a not insignificant undertaking BTW), allowing them to be understood by English-speaking readers. Below is an example. Be forewarned, the ones I Anglicized are pretty graphic. If you want to see more, let me know.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/lum4glka ... 0.pdf/file

Finally, if you are interested only in fumetti covers featuring female peril and demise, here is a small sample of the many I have saved.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/dlwtpo7x ... 1.zip/file
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Re: Artwork Shared by Fritz

Post by G-Man »

Fritz wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:04 am For the moment, I've indulged G-Man's query about (what I believe are) fumetti and posted a comic I restored and translated. It's a bit McQuade-like in style, but it gets rougher than most of the master's fantasies and is probably not for everyone. There is also a zip of fumetti covers which should include something for almost anyone who hangs here.
Yes... yes... Fritz I am almost 100% certain all the comics I seen, the artwork was Fumetti!!!
And yes a lot of the comics I seen did get quite gory at times. :twisted: :approve:
Personally I do not like over top gore, but I still bought many of the comics... for I would just
ignore the very graphic gore and just enjoy seeing the victim's first level of her death scene.
I.E. Liked seeing the victim getting shot or stabbed up until the artist put her through their
meat grinder type of torture if you know what I mean.
As for you thinking some of the stuff maybe too gory for us here... well with FF having a few
thousand members... I know for sure there are a fair amount of our members who would love
to eat "The Whole Enchilada"!!! They would just eat up this stuff!!! :eek: :yes:
So please, please do not hold back thinking we are a bit timid here... where certainly not!!! :shake:
I also want to say again... thank you sooo much again for sharing one of Fumetti's comics.
And translated to boot!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

G
Euro_Comic.JPG
Euro_Comic.JPG (116.32 KiB) Viewed 7050 times
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
of the FF forum

Post by G-Man »

Here is a nice site for Fumetti cover artwork

https://designyoutrust.com/2021/04/fume ... ver-known/
Euro_Sleaze.jpg
Euro_Sleaze.jpg (508.62 KiB) Viewed 7025 times

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
u800800

Post by u800800 »

All,

This brought to mind a Comic book I've been hunting down to no avail. It's something akin Tales of the Crypt, from the early 90's. A coworker lend me his copy and it was about a spaceship with passengers in deep cryogenic sleep. Due to a malfunction, a pod wakes up a guy before the scheduled arrival, measured in many years. Desperate and lonely, he wakes up a beautiful woman for company. When he tires of her, he kills her and finds another. Rinse and repeat, and if this sounds vaguely familiar, it's because a few years ago Hollywood came up with a similar premise. It was called Passengers with Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt... Of course in PG 16 format!
Like I said, searched high and low for it.... hopefully someone here knows about the actual name and series.

Thanks!
Fritz

Re: Misty & James McQuade 30 Year Anniversary - Updated Monday, September 20

Post by Fritz »

After reviewing the contents of this impressively long thread and comparing it (as best I can) to my own collection, the main conclusion I’ve reached is that there is considerable overlap between them. At a guess, I’d say well over 90% of my stuff has already been posted, if not by Ilhuydd, then by others who have saved his work over the past decades. Unlike folks who have commissioned custom art and kept it to themselves, I have nothing that is truly original – which means there is a very good chance that anything I post here is already in circulation.

Nonetheless, I did promise to add to the McQuade compilation, so at the risk of duplicating what’s already here or elsewhere, I’ll append material I can’t remember seeing recently. In most cases, that will include scans I made of hardcopy drawings I received before I corresponded on the ‘net. Prior to 1990, I fed my collection through snail-mail correspondence with old-timers like Jimbo (is he still around?), James Ahearn, JGP (aka Zerns) and a few others whose names or aliases I have forgotten. Perhaps this artwork is less familiar.

If not, apologies for the repeats. As I scanned some of them recently, maybe the quality will be a bit better than alternates which were created back when the technology was more rudimentary. That’s why I digitized The Doomed Courier – to upload a readable version to replace the shoddy copy which had been the only rendition available on the web.

Finally – and this limits my choices even more – one of the main reasons I love McQuade’s work is that he illustrates comic stories, often very long ones, so I will focus only on his serials for now. I’m much less enamored of his single-page drawings, and given the quantity available here, I’m not sure more of the same are needed.

Below, I have posted Assault on the Black Widow, a rare lesbian themed war story I can’t remember coming across before. I fixed it up a bit, but quality is still mediocre at best. If it’s already available, let me know.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/klgzjcts ... w.pdf/file
G-Man
Site Admin
of the FF forum

Post by G-Man »

Yes... Fritz I enjoyed "Assault on the Black Widow"!!!
Thanks Again for sharing!

:clap:

I also noticed you mentioned James Ahearn... I bought a lot of his stuff back in the 80's
when he used to advertise in Fangoria magazine.
He used to do some wild graphic comic / stories plus done some real life women doing
photo stories. One of my favorite's was a six frame photo story he done where he had
this hot buxom looking babe wearing white or light beige form-fitting corset/shapewear
that gets shot numerous times and in the final frame/still shows her lying spread out
on the floor with her corset cut opened & peeled back showing her bullet holes on her
naked body.
Do you still have any of his comics or photo stories around that you can share? :roll:
As they say... it doesn't hurt to ask. :cool:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

Thanks G-Man.

You even posted to it, but it seems that this board is awash in film clips -- mostly from you and Big O -- so maybe it's not the right place to upload artwork (despite the header). The McQuade stories I added here get about five times as many downloads as the files I put up in Video and Image Share, so maybe folks go there only for the video material. Or perhaps there's just not much interest in fumetti. No one answered my question about which forum is suitable for artwork, so for now, I'll just use the one I started for the non-McQuade stuff. Perhaps a kindly moderator can let me know the correct protocol.

Eventually, I'd also like to post photo and video material, but the latter especially is usually tricky.

As for James Ahearn, I never bought anything from him. We just traded drawings. Much of what he sent me was by other artists, though he did provide samples of his own creations. I'll look to see if I can find anything, but I was not a big fan of his style, and over the years I've hung on only to what I liked the most. Another one of my trading pals back in the 1980's was someone going by "R. Hardy". Does that name ring a bell?
G-Man
Site Admin
of the FF forum

Post by G-Man »

Hi Fritz,
Yes... I agree your thread seems to have gotten a bit lost in the ocean of video clips.
Which is one of the reasons why I started the McQuade thread here.
anyway.... I PM'd you asking if you do not mind if I move your thread "Artwork Shared by Fritz" here
to this "On Topic Forum".

G

PS... no problem about the James Ahearn and sorry but Mr Hardy does not ring a bell. :frown:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
G-Man
Site Admin
of the FF forum

Post by G-Man »

Hi Fritz,
I moved your "Artwork" thread to here (Main Topic forum) and I also moved
all your relevant posts from the McQuade thread to here.

The only thing that changes when moving a whole thread is...
your number of visits counter starts from "0" again.
:frown:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
llhuydd

Post by llhuydd »

Fritz wrote: Tue Sep 21, 2021 8:21 pm Another one of my trading pals back in the 1980's was someone going by "R. Hardy". Does that name ring a bell?
Yes, I remember Rusty Hardy. We used to exchange video tapes back in the early 90's. He was heavily into extreme bondage. I sent him some McQuade art and original llhuydd drawings.
G-Man
Site Admin
of the FF forum

Post by G-Man »

Hi Fritz
I tried to read your Femme Fatalities PM.
But it keeps saying your PM is on "HOLD" :frown:
Meaning for what ever reason it has not been sent from your end.
Try to resend it.
Cheers,
G

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

~
Here is another translated and restored fumetti. I like the art work in this one, but again, the content may not suit everybody's tastes. Personally, it has all I look for: a story loaded with peril which is heaped on a victim who meets up with... well, you'll just have to read it. There's torture, nudity, bondage, HC sex and an unexpected OTT climax. Hope some of you enjoy it.

https://www.mediafire.com/file/mfoxdoby ... 5.pdf/file
G-Man
Site Admin
of the FF forum

Post by G-Man »

Thanks Fritz for the full comic and converting it to english for us.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
'
Fz_01.jpg
Fz_01.jpg (357.58 KiB) Viewed 5878 times

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.
Referral: A member named nyghtfall mentioned the site on his board.

Post by Egeek »

G-Man wrote: Fri Sep 17, 2021 7:08 am
Fritz wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 8:04 am For the moment, I've indulged G-Man's query about (what I believe are) fumetti and posted a comic I restored and translated. It's a bit McQuade-like in style, but it gets rougher than most of the master's fantasies and is probably not for everyone. There is also a zip of fumetti covers which should include something for almost anyone who hangs here.
Yes... yes... Fritz I am almost 100% certain all the comics I seen, the artwork was Fumetti!!!
And yes a lot of the comics I seen did get quite gory at times. :twisted: :approve:
Personally I do not like over top gore, but I still bought many of the comics... for I would just
ignore the very graphic gore and just enjoy seeing the victim's first level of her death scene.
I.E. Liked seeing the victim getting shot or stabbed up until the artist put her through their
meat grinder type of torture if you know what I mean.
As for you thinking some of the stuff maybe too gory for us here... well with FF having a few
thousand members... I know for sure there are a fair amount of our members who would love
to eat "The Whole Enchilada"!!! They would just eat up this stuff!!! :eek: :yes:
So please, please do not hold back thinking we are a bit timid here... where certainly not!!! :shake:
I also want to say again... thank you sooo much again for sharing one of Fumetti's comics.
And translated to boot!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

G
Euro_Comic.JPG
ouch. thats horror with a dash of erotic detail. she being nude.
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

~
Alright... enough with the fumetti for a while. This time I've posted a short 3DG sequence I created... criminy... 13 years ago when I was wrestling with Poser and other rendering programs. Sadly, I never got very good with these apps, and eventually gave up using them in frustration. Still, a few stories I churned out are somewhat tolerable. I chose this one as an antidote for the OTT savagery of the previous fumetti for those of you who like your femme fatalities a little more subdued.

The story is part of what I hoped would be a much longer tale -- about a hundred panels in fact -- but like I said, my affair with 3DG programs was short lived and ended before I could continue this project. As it stands, it is meant to be a bit perplexing. The action does not come together until the ending, and even then, the perspectives and sequence are a bit disorienting. Yet even without a more complete narrative and detail, I hope enthusiasts can appreciate the fate of our partially clad heroine.

BTW... I am always interested in feedback. Does anyone care to see more of 3D stories of this ilk? If not, maybe it's back to the fumetti, or perhaps another McQuade comic (that probably has already been posted).

https://www.mediafire.com/file/rdoiml0b ... e.pdf/file