Artwork Shared by Fritz

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Re: Artwork Shared by Fritz

Post by Marakh »

Ah yes, thank you for sharing that Robot Execution story, Fritz. That's one of the stories I remembered reading with your name on it. I like that one! Yes, it's pretty OTT as you say, but that's cool by me. :approve:
Even if a little crude looking, the ideas are clear and I think the scene delivers on what it was trying to attempt; A really bloody and violent execution scenario.
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.

Post by Marakh »

Fritz wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 5:24 pm
Daleks are equal opportunity killers. If you'd like to see how they deal with recalcitrant female spies, here's a video for you...

Oh man, I loved the old Annabelles Fantasy productions. I wish they were still doing such productions. And that actress, I believe she was called Becky Speed? Or Lynn... something like that. She's still one of my favorites to this day. :clap:
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

JIMBO wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 7:43 pm
> Thanks for the reply! And that "Groovy Age of Horror" link. It's still up as far as I can see.

Jimbo
Yes, it is up... but from what I can tell, it has been dormant since 2018. Perhaps "going dark" was an overstatement. At least the earlier material seems to still be available.
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

Marakh wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:00 pm
Daleks are equal opportunity killers. If you'd like to see how they deal with recalcitrant female spies, here's a video for you...
> Oh man, I loved the old Annabelles Fantasy productions. I wish they were still doing such productions. And that actress, I believe she was called Becky Speed? Or Lynn... something like that. She's still one of my favorites to this day. :clap:
Marakh... that Dalek clip is not an Annabelle production. If it were I could not post it (within the rules of either this site or YouTube) as Annabelle's Fantasy is still active and selling their wares, albeit under different ownership. In fact, the video was created by Ian-Paul Atkins (the chess playing dude) for his company Red Blue Green Productions. It seems Mr. Atkins made three short, public domain films in 2006, including this one, On the Origins of Toys. All contain femme fatalities and some relatively tame fetish elements. I cannot find the company's website and it seems both Red Blue Green and Ian-Paul Atkins are off the grid.

https://www.imdb.com/name/nm4764744/?ref_=tt_cl_dr_1

The girl starring in On the Origins of Toys went by the name Lynn when featured in Annabelle clips, but as you noted, she is better known as Becky Speed, a British softcore actress. Becky was in a second Red Blue Green film, but she does not appear to have done much over the past ten years. :cry:

https://m.imdb.com/name/nm2397419/filmotype/actress

https://www.idolbirthdays.net/becky-speed

Marakh

Post by Marakh »

My bad. I mistook it for an AF production since it looked just like one, and not to mention I've seen that exact same house and that same guy (Ian-Paul Atkins) in other AF production videos such as 'Wiretap', an old favourite of mine which also features Becky Speed (aka Lynn). I think it's pretty safe to say these things are at least related, this Ian bloke might be a friend of the other producers behind AF. I'm sure they might even be using the same cameras in that toys video.
Same directing style, same location, same actors... Easy to mistake this for an AF production. This might just be an attempt at a "non-fetish" video of theirs.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

'On the Origin of Toys' - yeah I have seen that one before, Mr Fritz, but thanks for posting it up here.
I love how the zipper on the front of her catsuit moves up and down during the video, have you ever noticed that?
What spoils this little movie is the voice that is used at the end, it is awful... :mad: You'd have thought the producers could have gotten that right, considering how much time and effort they put in to everything else...
Fritz

More Hotties Exterminated by Daleks

Post by Fritz »

~
This was supposed to be an artwork thread, but as often happens, these things go kind of off topic. For those of you who enjoyed Becky Speed being blasted by the alien robots in On the Origins of Toys, here are some more girls who fall victim to those nasty pepper pots.

Apologies for the less than stellar acting of our victims, but you can’t argue with their (lack of) outfits. The complete video is titled Abducted by the Daleks and was released by Teraz way back when this level of quality was the norm. The story is pretty simple… four busty babes get lost in the woods before being teleported to a Dalek ship and interrogated. Three are ex-term-in-ate-d; the fourth turns on her pals and ends up… well, you’ll just have to buy the hour long epic for ten clams to find out…

http://sinerama2.com/Teraz/TERAZVOD/Fil ... s/ABD.html

Watch Videoclip Here

Download Videoclip Here
Last edited by Fritz on Thu Oct 14, 2021 8:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Marakh wrote: Mon Oct 11, 2021 9:00 pm

Oh man, I loved the old Annabelles Fantasy productions. I wish they were still doing such productions. And that actress, I believe she was called Becky Speed? Or Lynn... something like that. She's still one of my favorites to this day. :clap:

I am very happy to see a video with Lynn/Becky again, I love this actress, :love: :love: :love: as much as I love Petra, :razz: she is so sexy and very hot in her videos, even if sometimes her stage play is a bit overplayed, but she takes her rewards in super hot ways, and I love it, I would love to see this actress again in other productions one day ... :pc: :clap:

I have a lot of videos with her, precisely from her time with Ian-Paul Atkins, and sometimes also with Petra when they were playing together, in very hot and well-worked videos ... :pc: :clap:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

xj900uk wrote: Tue Oct 12, 2021 4:53 am
'On the Origin of Toys' - yeah I have seen that one before, Mr Fritz, but thanks for posting it up here.
I love how the zipper on the front of her catsuit moves up and down during the video, have you ever noticed that?

Ummm... it's kind of hard to miss :lol: . I only wish the continuity girl hadn't taken a coffee break and made sure that damn zipper remained in the down position. Still we were lucky to get what we did... in an interview with the director, he made it clear he wished he would not have displayed so much cleavage. Hmmm... yeah, sure.

What spoils this little movie is the voice that is used at the end, it is awful... :mad: You'd have thought the producers could have gotten that right, considering how much time and effort they put in to everything else...

Honestly, I hardly noticed the voice until you mentioned it. I suppose hard-core Dr. Who fans may have been put off by it, but personally, the high quality of the rest of this short was so good, I didn't notice much after Ms. Speed's annihilation.
Although Marakh is probably correct in noting that Annabelle's Fantasy in it's early days was somehow connected with Ian-Paul Atkins, the latter seemed to invest much more in his projects. On the Origins of Toys, especially, had higher production values than Annabelle's fetish clips, and appeared to be aimed at a more mainstream audience.

I did a search of my archives and discovered another Red Blue Green production by Mr. Atkins. This one is titled The Messenger. In my opinion it's not as good as On the Origins of Toys, but it does have a few sexy girls (including Ms. Speed), a thin plot, and a nice female demise. Again, it has nothing to do with this thread, but what the hell, here it is...

Marakh

Post by Marakh »

This was another video by Ian, and I assume the AF crew is involved again.

Sorry for the terrible quality, it's the only known upload I am aware of it.

P.S. - Sorry for derailing the thread Fritz!
Fritz

Post by Fritz »

Marakh wrote: Wed Oct 13, 2021 11:07 am > This was another video by Ian, and I assume the AF crew is involved again.

Yep... that's the third of Atkins' 2006 trilogy of female demise video shorts. I thought I had this one stashed in my archives, but couldn't find it.

> Sorry for the terrible quality, it's the only known upload I am aware of it.

I downloaded all three titles from the Red Blue Green website, which apparently has been taken down. As Ian-Paul himself was distributing his work there, the quality was good... at least as good as the On the Origins of Toys and Messenger clips I posted here. Odd that the credits list the actress's web sites, but not the one for the company itself. I know there was one because that's where I got the films and also where I listened to an interview with Atkins. If nothing else, the man does keep a low profile.

> P.S. - Sorry for derailing the thread Fritz!

Well, it sure wasn't your fault. It was xj900uk that started the whole Daleks thing. I'm guessing that "uk" in his moniker means he is British, and those guys just can't pass up a Dr. Who reference. Of course I joined in and further muddied the thread with the tangent about Red Blue Green. That said, I certainly enjoyed the off-topic chat. I'm sure there will be more as other artwork is posted.

BTW... my second Dalek clip (along with my Dailymotion account) were clobbered by overly censorious admins. In the past, DM published far more risqué material for me, but I guess the world has changed over the past five years. Abducted by the Daleks was unceremoniously pulled after just four hours. Good news though... you can still watch it by downloading the zip file from Mediafire.

Fritz

Post by Fritz »

~
Here are two 3DG stories by an artist known as Sugetsu. I haven't seen much of his/her art on the 'net, so maybe some of you will be new to his/her work. I selected these in part to make up for the Robot Execution gore-fest. If the sax and violins depicted by Sugetsu is too much for you, you probably shouldn't be here. :shake:

First set is titled Corporate Secrets...

View Or Download Here

The second sequence is euphemiously labelled Fired...

View Or Download Here

As always, press CTRL-L in Acrobat to view in full-screen mode.
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Fritz wrote: Fri Oct 15, 2021 11:54 pm ~
Here are two 3DG stories by an artist known as Sugetsu. I haven't seen much of his/her art on the 'net, so maybe some of you will be new to his/her work. I selected these in part to make up for the Robot Execution gore-fest. If the sax and violins depicted by Sugetsu is too much for you, you probably shouldn't be here. :shake:

First set is titled Corporate Secrets...

View Or Download Here

The second sequence is euphemiously labelled Fired...

View Or Download Here

As always, press CTRL-L in Acrobat to view in full-screen mode.
I love the work of Sugetsu, it's a great artist, and I'm a huge fan of some of his stories ... :cool: :love: :clap:

I have some images or collages of my favorite videos with Becky/Lynn if that interests his fans ... :pc: :mrgreen:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen: