Missing Fetnoir?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Missing Fetnoir?

Post by Bluestone »

Hey, All!

I hear that Fetnoir will be back by the end of the week, but while we're waiting, let us know what you miss most about FN. I know it's a fun board with lots of conversation, since I've been a member there for years, but what do you enjoy most about Fetnoir, i.e. what do you miss the most?

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
redeemer503

Re: Missing Fetnoir?

Post by redeemer503 »

Free parking.
I miss the free parking.
necro_phil
What is your main fetish?: Belly, Breasts, stabbing, shooting, arrows-- and hanging and strangling. The bottom line is a sexy dead body.
Why do you want to join this forum?: You seem to have a lot here to appeal to my interest in erotic female demise, nude or semi-nude women in repose after being shot or stabbed or even strangled, etc. I like such things!
Referral: I was searching for KHP videos and this site came up.

Post by necro_phil »

I've always found online chats awkward. I hate typing, frankly. I've visited the site to collect old necrobabes stuff, and I'm happy to see so much archived there. as well as the story and poem archive which brings back memories. I used to post various writings under the nicks nigel1 and NL, back when Sam managed the necrobabes forum. That was sort of fun, back in the day. Apart from that I've found the site structure difficult. Posting pics there and creating a gallery didn't work very well for me. It's a great place for certain tastes, but not my cuppa.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I really miss the lively discussions and byplay between all the various characters and members. And oh boy have I sure got a lot of stories that need posting up in the Quills section as well. It was genuinely a great, loving and caring community, who actually (with a few exceptions) tried to stick up for and support one another. The sort of caring you do not acutally seem to find regularly elsewhere, which is a great pity IMO.

It is such a shame it has been down, if only for a few weeks. But hopefully now it will be back up and more streamlined without any interruptions or problmes or server-hamsters needing looking at.
NotThatJack
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings and shootings
Why do you want to join this forum?: Help keep up with producers and others in the community
Referral: Fetnoir

Post by NotThatJack »

Wait. There was free parking? I was going three blocks away on a side street to park free. Damn!
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I think that FN changed the way community members interact. DS was dominated by one highly opinionated personality and a marked departure from the original NB forum. The quality of FN’s management is far and above what DS had, and is more tolerant of different perspectives, just as Femme Fatalities is.
redeemer503

Post by redeemer503 »

NotThatJack wrote: Wed Sep 29, 2021 2:12 pm Wait. There was free parking? I was going three blocks away on a side street to park free. Damn!
...and its a bad area. Lots of creeps in trench coats hang out down there with vile intent, and the restrooms are always filthy with who knows what all over the walls.

I agree with necro-phil about the gallery being a pain in the ass to work with. It has since been improved and maybe with the month of maintenance there has even been more done to make it easier to work with. It is the only place I know of that will display the art that suits us since Deviantart gave us all the boot.

The interesting part will be the instant absorption of all the new "artwork" people have been building up on during this month, with titles like "Sumaru: The almost next to final battle. frame 371 of 1051."
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Sharing our personal galleries and sometimes those of our artist friends or favorite artists, :love: and also sometimes some discussions with listening and kindness, like here, :pc: ;-) but the image gallery is what I really miss a lot ... :cool: :mrgreen:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Vanessa
What is your main fetish?: I am a pantyhose fetishest first and foremost! Second would come my fantasies of me (and other women in pantyhose) being beheaded in various ways! Aside from that, I am into way too much to get into here!
Why do you want to join this forum?: To enjoy dark fantasies in all it's formats (except really being snuffed)!
Referral: The Dark Yellowpages.

Post by Vanessa »

It was the last place I ever posted my stories before the computer they were on went kaput. Now they only exist in archives of those who liked them enough to save them. There are some here, I think.
Nothing beats a great pair of L'Eggs.....on a headless woman!
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Vanessa wrote: Tue Oct 05, 2021 1:26 pm It was the last place I ever posted my stories before the computer they were on went kaput. Now they only exist in archives of those who liked them enough to save them. There are some here, I think.
Fortunatley a full and compelte backup was done before the FN server went off the air, Vanessa, so hopefully nothing has been lost permanently.
footstrangle
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy strangling and feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To comment and share comments on movies and fantasies.
Referral: deadskirts

Post by footstrangle »

I will miss The Killer/Dead _______ threads. I posted there my photo manips of webcam models who played my fantasies.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

I will miss those two, Footstrangle - btw have replied to your message so please check your in-box ASAP
necro_phil
What is your main fetish?: Belly, Breasts, stabbing, shooting, arrows-- and hanging and strangling. The bottom line is a sexy dead body.
Why do you want to join this forum?: You seem to have a lot here to appeal to my interest in erotic female demise, nude or semi-nude women in repose after being shot or stabbed or even strangled, etc. I like such things!

Post by necro_phil »

The old Necrobabe Story and Poetry Archive can still be accessed at the link below, and I imagine Joe's Necrobabe photo archive can still be accessed, if someone has the direct link. That stuff was not on the FN server, it seems.

https://necrobabes.darkfetishnet.com/archive/
necro_phil

Post by necro_phil »

And here is more stuff that still exists:
https://necrobabes.darkfetishnet.com/
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

I miss Goddess Grace! And all of the other moderators and techs! These are some of the most DECENT AND KIND AND UNSELFISH, open-minded people on the entire internet, or undernet! Grace in particular was almost a spiritual guardian, with comments from the heart to smooth troubled waters and remind us all of our better natures. Mark Twain was no fool, saying, "No Good Deed Goes Unpunished!".......................elsullo