How Much Freedom Is There On FF?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

chton

Re: How Much Freedom Is There On FF?

Post by chton »

Being critical isn't going to be taken seriously here. I assume you lack mirrors where you live as you think being "welcomed" by screaming in all caps and instantly being called a bully and demanding changes is my fault?
Of course you would say that. It's the easiest way to cut off debate. It's my bad attitude. I would note that I don't appear to be the only one who didn't seem too pleased with the responses I received. But anyways, you with the admin so what's the point.
I'm still awaiting to be shown where I started all this by demanding change. I won't hold my breath that folks will even address that anymore. Now it's simply moved on to I'm the bad guy, look at the bad guy!!! :eek:
As I said before, if you want to fight someone, have at it. I'm not here to win internet points arguing in an echo chamber. I guess I should have attacked someone as an infiltrator, as that attitude is ok, but as stated, bad guy here!
I never made any demands. I didn't call anyone a bully, accuse anyone of childhood trauma, nor state anarchy is the best state of being. Folks want to argue points I'm not making and ignore when I ask to be shown where I stated what I am being accused of. But since I went against orthodoxy I'm the bad guy.
So keep attacking me and saying I'm the one looking for trouble. Attack strawmen I never used and continue to blame me for MY attitude. I'm amazed you think you posting will have the effect you claim. But that because you didn't intend that. You're looking for a person who's got a lousy attitude and talks down to people, I would suggest investing in a mirror.
DQue

Post by DQue »

chton wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:49 pm I'm still awaiting to be shown where I started all this by demanding change.
Whatever this bugaboo you have is, it's nothing to do with me. Remember, I came in over the whole anarchy thing.
chton wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:49 pmnor state anarchy is the best state of being.
No, what you said was, people were scared of freedom because freedom = anarchy = chaos. Which is pretty daft on two fronts. I've already covered the freedom thing, but the other half is the idea that people are scared of freedom, with the implication being that the people here are scared of freedom - because they don't see things your way on FF. If that's not what you actually meant, then it's a mystery why you brought it up at all.
chton wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:49 pmFolks want to argue points I'm not making and ignore when I ask to be shown where I stated what I am being accused of. But since I went against orthodoxy I'm the bad guy.
No, you're the bad guy because you did it in a condescending, douchey manner. And if you want to talk about arguing points others aren't making, you do enough of that in your responses to me, so again, pot, kettle. (You want proof? See above! Where did I make the claim that you saw anarchy as "the best state of being"? I did not. At most, I questioned the tactic of saying people were scared of it, if you didn't support it. You make these statements, but do you even think about what they mean? You want to talk about people reading too much into what you type, but you apparently won't consider that you do the same. You talk of people in echo chambers, but I don't see you making the slightest effort to reach outside your own boundaries. Physician, heal thyself!)
chton wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:49 pmSo keep attacking me and saying I'm the one looking for trouble. Attack strawmen I never used and continue to blame me for MY attitude. I'm amazed you think you posting will have the effect you claim. But that because you didn't intend that. You're looking for a person who's got a lousy attitude and talks down to people, I would suggest investing in a mirror.
Yes, yes, I see your martyr complex is in full effect.
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

chton wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:53 am All I said is this isn't the place unless you agree.
He said, while disagreeing. If you hate it so much here, just leave. I doubt any here will mourn your loss.
chton

Post by chton »

jhsnuff wrote: Wed Oct 20, 2021 2:55 am
chton wrote: Mon Oct 18, 2021 11:53 am All I said is this isn't the place unless you agree.
He said, while disagreeing. If you hate it so much here, just leave. I doubt any here will mourn your loss.
Exactly. I got the info i needed in another post and now know I'm not the only one who knows this board isn't a community, but merely a private club for a few people to congregate in an echo chamber and slap each other's back. No wonder it's the same people posting and the chat is like a week old, no one but the same old people are welcome.
So enjoy your club, that's the way you like, keep it that way. Don't think people are going to come here now, as the other post showed plenty of alternatives.
I certainly won't miss anything here as the better artists post elsewhere and the FN people just use this until FN returns. So no loss for either of us.
Enjoy your echo chamber and remember it's ok to be douchey to new posters but if you post enough you can douche away IN ALL CAPS and you're the hero.
As a wise man said calling me the bad guy doesn't make you good, but you're only interested in keeping things here agreeable.
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

You people complain and cry so much you don't even realize you're arguing to a mirror.