Artist Gallery

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Would you support an image gallery on FF?

Yes
92%
No, the current image share forum is fine, and we don't need another
8%

Total votes: 37

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Artist Gallery

Post by Bluestone »

How many artists will support an image gallery here on FF with folders/albums for each artist's work?

Trying to see if this would be a popular add-on for the FF board. So, if you will support it, please respond to the poll.

If the response is sufficient, we will work to make it happen!

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
necro_phil
What is your main fetish?: Belly, Breasts, stabbing, shooting, arrows-- and hanging and strangling. The bottom line is a sexy dead body.
Why do you want to join this forum?: You seem to have a lot here to appeal to my interest in erotic female demise, nude or semi-nude women in repose after being shot or stabbed or even strangled, etc. I like such things!
Referral: I was searching for KHP videos and this site came up.

Re: Artist Gallery

Post by necro_phil »

I'd support it if you permit retouch "artists". Poser is too many for me, and too time consuming in any case. I know the retouch material is low end and derivative and any other invective you care to hurl at it, but it's all I'm capable of. And I like it.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

necro_phil wrote: Sat Oct 16, 2021 10:56 am I'd support it if you permit retouch "artists". Poser is too many for me, and too time consuming in any case. I know the retouch material is low end and derivative and any other invective you care to hurl at it, but it's all I'm capable of. And I like it.
Hi necro_phil,

It's not that we're planning to replace our "Video and Image Share Forum". This gallery would be an add-on, i.e. an additional space where artists can post their work. I don't plan on limiting who can post there. Unfortunately, I never visited FN's gallery, but I assume that it was created with a similar add-on to what we're looking at adopting.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Okay. Looks like there is an interest in opening such a gallery. So, we are working on it. Stand by.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
ooola
What is your main fetish?: Knives and arrows.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I enjoy fantasy combat utilizing pointy objects.
Referral: I have been around for a few years, deadskirts, poisoned paradigm. I don't remember when I first heard of you. I have been to the public part of your sight many times.

Post by ooola »

Good. I support galleries, too.
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

We have installed the gallery software and are now working on setting permissions so that artists can have their own albums. We'll let you know when it is ready for use.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

FF's Art Gallery is up and running!

All of the details are here:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19038

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.
Referral: A member named nyghtfall mentioned the site on his board.

Post by Egeek »

i dont mind it being added feature.