new 3D animator

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Blade
What is your main fetish?: shootings and stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange with other people of similar interests
Referral: was on deadskirts where i heared of FF the first time

Re: new 3D animator

Post by Blade »

finally a new clip and as promised, i did something with "Robyn" :D

greetings
Blade
Blade
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange with other people of similar interests

Post by Blade »

greetings
Blade
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Hi,

I'm not very much interested by comics and drawing pictures in the death fetish, not my taste the drawing but I play often video games. And hearing from you that you took about 4 weeks to create the anime video of 1 minute above it stunning me !!! :eek: You have to be very courageous to taking so much time for it !!! :eek:

Me I will never want to take so much time for it, even the 1/100 of it...

Because first : death fetish is not my 1st hobby and even my important pass-time, it is just a little hobby to relax in the night, in the week-end or in the holidays (if I'm not with my friends).

Second : If I would take too much time, it will kill my enjoyment and pleasure.

Third : I'm more interested in DeepFake video in the death fetish style, I already tried it but took about hours to create a failed, very bad quality deepfake.

And again so much time for so little quantity, even the best quality it kill my wish to continue.

For me the only interesting thing I can find for the creation in the comics and in the anime are in the video games, it do not have the best quality and the capacity but they are effectively very fast for the creation and enjoyment.

This is my Gal Gadot Wonder Woman model in my WWE2K22 video game, it took me only 20 minutes to create the model from A to Z and a few hours to make a fight with her on the ring and extract many pictures of the fight =>

but as I'm not interested with comics and anime I don't play very much with this game, I play with others games for others no-fetish enjoyment.

Hey Mr Blade I would love that you create Gal Gadot Wonder Woman model strangled to death in one of your nice creation. Just for seeing it how it would be, what do you think about it ? Gal Gadot Wonder Woman in one of your models in anime and strangled to death in "one minute" video ?
Blade

Post by Blade »

greetings
Blade
Blade

Post by Blade »

greetings
Blade
Blade

Post by Blade »

Gal.png
Gal.png (3.57 MiB) Viewed 5209 times
well... am working at this one... (sorry for the poor dresses... not easy to get the originals for this)... thats "The Thing" from Fantastic Four meeting my version of Gal as Wonderwoman (try to guess, who wins lol)... do these models look close enough for you?

not sure yet, when it will be done... shouldnt take that much time.. but currently have other things to do too

greetings
Blade
Blade

Post by Blade »

Gal.png
Gal.png (3.24 MiB) Viewed 5160 times
ok... i did some changes to my Wonder Woman... i think, this will be my final result... do you like her?

greetings
Blade
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

Hi,

I would like that she has more body corpulence... and the villain just a simple psycho human who will hands strangle her to death as I wrote you. And it would be perfect !
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Blade wrote: Mon Jul 25, 2022 3:15 pm

greetings
Blade
Jenny is absolutely my favorite of youre babes, so hot and really perfect for all scenes (favorite stab scene for me)... :love: :razz: :cool: :D :pc: :clap: :mrgreen:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Blade

Post by Blade »

well... to be honestly... she is my favourit too (for several reasons)... but ... well... everything is a question of taste... i want to create more babes though... so i will have something for everybody... slim, clumsy, busty (or lesser), small, tall, blond, brunette, black... different ethnics... some day (when i think, that i have enough models) i might create a clip with all of them at once.... have so many ideas to create clips... sometimes hard to decide, which will be the next... currently am still learning, so doing a lot of quickies (short clips with simple scripts to test stuff)... for example... there is a bunch of scenes from movies/tv shows, i want to recreate as animation.... the stabbing scene from "Psycho" for example... the shooting from "Bonnie and Clyde".... just to name 2 of the most famous... but a lot of others too... finally i found a way to create better bloodeffects (thanks JohnM for hints and help)... just need to practice a little more... soon i will be able to create better stuff....

greetings
Blade
Blade

Post by Blade »

Gal.png
Gal.png (1.73 MiB) Viewed 4937 times
thats better? (but you know, thats not really Gal Gadot anymore? :D )

greetings
Blade
Blade

Post by Blade »

i did it... i strangled Wonder Woman for you... i hope, you like it (its harder work than stabbings or shootings)

greetings
Blade
Totallibertarianism

Blade wrote: Sat Jul 30, 2022 2:35 pm

i did it... i strangled Wonder Woman for you... i hope, you like it (its harder work than stabbings or shootings)

greetings
Blade
It was Very Great !!! AWESOME !!! Sorry for my late reply Blade... I didn't know that you will finish it very quickly.

This clip is very amazing because I can tell to everyone that women put to death by hands strangulation in anime and comics are very rare ! Very rare ! So this clip could have a huge value in the market... So for everyone, I recommend to watch this clip !!! :excited:

Very fantastic job Mr Blade, Keep up the good work !

Maybe the member DaStrangler will be very happy to watching this clip. You should also show this clip to him ! :lol:
Blade

Post by Blade »

greetings
Blade
Blade

Post by Blade »

greetings
Blade