new 3D animator

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Blade
What is your main fetish?: shootings and stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange with other people of similar interests
Referral: was on deadskirts where i heared of FF the first time

Re: new 3D animator

Post by Blade »

first attempt on a slasher style

greetings
Blade
Blade
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange with other people of similar interests

Post by Blade »

Blade

Post by Blade »

i hope you enjoy it

greetings
Blade
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

"Blood Party" is soooooooooooo awesome! Love it! The [squish] of the stabs and Monica's death gasp are too cool!
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Blade wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 5:35 pm

i hope you enjoy it

greetings
Blade
This "Blood Party" is really Awesome and i love it, it's absolutely exciting and stunning, especially the squish of the wide blade when it hits this gorgeous bimbo of Jenny, I would have loved for my part to see her finish with the blade between her big tits of bimbo what i will love finish her !... :razz: :twisted: :cool: :love:

And Monica's death is really cool too, i like the the repeated way she gets drilled with the crotch and her last gasps are really hot !... :lol:

This video is really my favorite of your all video, and i can't wait to see the next... :pc: :clap:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Blade

Post by Blade »

redking wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:04 pm

i hope you enjoy it

greetings
Blade
This "Blood Party" is really Awesome and i love it, it's absolutely exciting and stunning, especially the squish of the wide blade when it hits this gorgeous bimbo of Jenny, I would have loved for my part to see her finish with the blade between her big tits of bimbo what i will love finish her !... :razz: :twisted: :cool: :love:

And Monica's death is really cool too, i like the the repeated way she gets drilled with the crotch and her last gasps are really hot !... :lol:

This video is really my favorite of your all video, and i can't wait to see the next... :pc: :clap:
there will be more of this kind soon... "Blood Party" is supposed to become a miniseries... i have a nice little bunch of babes (models) now, who all want to die in this series :D .... but am also creating "quickies" that i am going to post on my channel... stuff i actually only make to test/practice new stuff, effects, animations, facial expressions or whatever... always trying to improve quality.... like this one :

i hope, you like these quickies too :)

greetings
Blade
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Blade wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 6:20 am
redking wrote: Wed Apr 13, 2022 4:04 pm

i hope you enjoy it

greetings
Blade

there will be more of this kind soon... "Blood Party" is supposed to become a miniseries... i have a nice little bunch of babes (models) now, who all want to die in this series :D .... but am also creating "quickies" that i am going to post on my channel... stuff i actually only make to test/practice new stuff, effects, animations, facial expressions or whatever... always trying to improve quality.... like this one :

i hope, you like these quickies too :)

greetings
Blade
You're right, it's also good to do tests before making beautiful videos like the "Blood Party", and this test with the "Jenny shot in chair" is excellent too... :clap: :lol: :yes:

I'm really more of a fan of sequences like your "Blood Party", especially if it ends in a very exciting way with type "Dagger/Hunter Knife" or "Comando Bayonet", my favorite end is always with blade between boobs of hot bimbo, and I can't wait to see more... :love: :twisted: :pc: :mrgreen:
Blade

Post by Blade »

another quickie... testing stuff... i hope, you will enjoy it :)

greetings
Blade
Blade

Post by Blade »

greetings
Blade
Blade

Post by Blade »

for some reason this one didnt get a restriction from youtube (age)... lol... (while all my others did)... wondering why... not cruel enough?... lol

greetings
Blade
Blade

Post by Blade »

and another arrowing... i hope, you enjoy it !

greetings
Blade
redking

Post by redking »

Blade wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 1:44 pm

and another arrowing... i hope, you enjoy it !

greetings
Blade
I love this version, it's very violent, slow and it's hot how I love to draw that !... :love: :love: :love: :clap:

What more does she take, she cashes everything to the end... :cool: :twisted: :razz: :pc:
Blade

Post by Blade »

just testing new software here (upgraded to iclone 8 and character creator 4)

greetings
Blade
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Fascinating stuff, but is there a way to keep the camera stationary instead of tracking with the head, or is the tracking delibarate?
Blade

Post by Blade »

Nyghtfall3D wrote: Sat May 21, 2022 3:16 pm Fascinating stuff, but is there a way to keep the camera stationary instead of tracking with the head, or is the tracking delibarate?
i have full control... sure, its possible to keep it stationary..,. all this is just a question of taste :)
i might do some similar clips with stationary cam too, if some people prefer it this way... or just do a clip with different/several cams and render it more than once from different point of views... or do short replays of the action from different angles.... all that is possible :)

greetings
Blade
Last edited by Blade on Sun May 22, 2022 9:16 am, edited 1 time in total.