new 3D animator

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Re: new 3D animator

Post by Nyghtfall »

Fair point. :)
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

I love your videos -- can some of the girls have smaller tits (killing IcloneFun's Rihanna: would be AWESOME!) and have them die tits up?
Blade
What is your main fetish?: shootings and stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange with other people of similar interests
Referral: was on deadskirts where i heared of FF the first time

Post by Blade »

the funny thing is, i already created my own "Rihanna" a while ago... looks a little different to the one from IcloneFun (and i tend to render my stuff with Iray... a kind of raytracing).... but i guess, i will call this model ."Robyn" (rihannas real first name)...
would this one work for you? :D

greetings
Blade
Attachments
Rihanna_RGB.png
Rihanna_RGB.png (5.5 MiB) Viewed 5780 times
Blade
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange with other people of similar interests

Post by Blade »

its just... the stuff i am doing and posting on youtube is pretty close to what youtube accepts... am always close to get banned there i guess... thats, why i wont call this model "Rihanna" there

i would also love to create some nudes... but this would get me into serious trouble on youtube for sure i guess...

am also planning to create a channel on patreon... wont be too expensive.... dont want to get rich this way lol... but some of the software and content i use to create my clips is pretty expensive... some support could help me to create better stuff... but the big advantage there... more freedom... will be an adult only channel... nude models wont be a problem there i think... more blood and cruelity wont be either... seriously and honestly... when i started all this, i didnt expected, that all this would get me that excited and that i would dive that deep into creating 3D animations...

(by the way, most of my models are created by using some celeb as idea... my "Jenny" for example is a "copy" of "Bea Flora" (i called her jenny for a certain, personal reason)
dcp6304.jpg
dcp6304.jpg (108.51 KiB) Viewed 5767 times
(thats Bea Flora, the origin of my model "Jenny" :) )
Bea_RGB.png
Bea_RGB.png (5.74 MiB) Viewed 5766 times
and just to compare... thats my model "Jenny""
(but i used another pic of her to create "Jenny"... not this one)
dcp6189.jpg
dcp6189.jpg (124.94 KiB) Viewed 5763 times
this one gives a better view of her face (neutral without any expression)

greetings
Zufallx
What is your main fetish?: Scenes mainly from mainstream movies and TV. Heels and hose preferred.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Discover and sponge video clips.
Referral: Most likely Dark Fetish Yellowpages.

Post by Zufallx »

You should look into Pixiv if you haven't already. It's anything goes over there.
JohnG
What is your main fetish?: Amazon combat both modern and older. I greatly lean toward female vs. female and would prefer only female vs. female. Sensual reactions to the wounding is my primary fetish but death is expected due to the wounding.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This is the most convenient way to see what producers have produced; to see new actresses; and hopefully view representative pics/gifs of video content.
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by JohnG »

Robyn is hot.
Please use her character.
Blade

Post by Blade »

one of my fans on youtube suggested to make a clip with darts (and i like the idea)... going to use robyn for this one i think
(by the way, already have a decent collection of models... going to use them all sooner or later... )
the problem is, most of them created with character creator 3... now i feel the need to recreate them with CC 4 (they really look better with new version)... from the clips i already posted on youtube... the second babe in "Blood Party 1" is Monica (Bellucci)... "Blood Party 2" ... starring: Vanessa (Williams)... my Angelina from older clips.... hmm.. try to guess lol... dont get it wrong... am not trying to get exact copies of these celebs... thats almost impossible (a few of them look pretty similar to their origins though)... am just collecting beautiful faces to create my own collection of models i will use in my clips... Jenny is just one of my personal favourites (for personal reasons)... and well... dont forget... i still consider myself a beginner... there is still so much stuff to learn... currently am about to create ONE more Jenny (for now)... the next one will be this darting with Robyn... and i will start to use more different models... not always the same... my "Blood Party" will be continued too... each part with another model... but so much new software on the market... wanted to get into Iclone 8 first, befor i continue the party (part 1 and 2 were created with Iclone 7)... also still need to learn unreal engine 5.... bah... i wished i had more time for all this... (its still just a hobby for me)

greetings
Blade
Blade

Post by Blade »

my latest creation... i hope you enjoy it :D

my next one will be with Robyn (Rihanna) i promise ! :D

greetings
Blade
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Blade wrote: Sun Jun 19, 2022 4:30 pm

my latest creation... i hope you enjoy it :D

my next one will be with Robyn (Rihanna) i promise ! :D

greetings
Blade
Wow ! :eek:

I love this video, really awesome and hot, :love: :cool: the way he does it, his reaction to her clinging to him while taking those stab wounds, :excited: especially the last ones, I would have really loved it if the latter had stayed between her huge and beautiful tits... :twisted: :razz:

That's a really great video, and very good choice for the voice in off sound for Jenny !... :clap:

I can't wait to see your next with Robyn... :pc:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
Xanadu6388
What is your main fetish?: Death by shooting, and knife. Preferably belly shot or stabbed.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet with like minded persons, and hopefully exchange appropriate material.
Referral: Via Deadskirts website, and through TommyGunn/Black Nylon Films.

Post by Xanadu6388 »

Really good. You can't beat a few test ideas. I like the shootings and the arrowed demises. Keep up the good work.
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

Jenny Serialkilled is so f*****ing HOT!
Blade

Post by Blade »

i want to add... i create several differend "kinds" of clips (focussing on different details for example... jenny serialkilled for example was to test my new software (iclone 8) and what it does for my creations... jenny serialkilled is mainly focussed on facial reactions/expressions)... i still consider myself a beginner... i still have to learn a lot... thats why i always try to practise different stuff/styles... and different kinds of programs which might help me there)

by the way...
Rihanna_RGB.png
Rihanna_RGB.png (5.43 MiB) Viewed 4924 times
consider this a kind of teaser for what there will be comming next... it will include my model "robyn" and a bunch of darts :D

greetings
Blade
Hunter88

Post by Hunter88 »

hi folks, just a question perhaps somebody knows and give me a 🙏hint! Where I can find these aninmations for to buy and download? Thanks and enjoy weekend👍💪🌻
Blade

Post by Blade »

well... i am the creator of these animations and till now i dont sell them yet... only posting on youtube... but planning to make a channel on patreon.. probably soon... i just want to learn a little more to increase quality, befor i do (actually am still a beginner)... and on patreon there will be most likely a way to download my stuff for my supporters there :)

dont forget... actually its just a hobby for me... i do these animations in my free time at home... and... mentioned befor... most people cant imagine, how much work such an animation of just like 1 minute can be... (people who are doing such animations or at least tried to, know, what i am talking about).... creating "Jenny serialkilled" took me about 4 weeks (in my free time after work or at weekends).. most likely i will become faster over time... a question of experience too

aaaand... once i start creating on patreon, i have some more freedom there (compared to youtube)... more blood, more cruelty... and probably even some nudity... (not sure yet, need to find out, how far i can go there befor i get banned lol)

greetings
Blade
Hunter88

Post by Hunter88 »

hi Blade, thanks for your information! Of course I'm sure, that this is a lot of work, and also, that you'll become faster with experience. Banning f course perhaps is a problem at patreon. All these creations of course have to to with sexuality and perhaps with frustration or bad experiences, rejections! But I think it's better to satisfy his anger with an imagination. And after this you're hopefully relaxed and feel better!
I've started writing a book, about conciousness, to be always, just in that moment and also about good communication - from eye too eye and not permanent via smart phone, shit facebook or whatever!

A hint for you perhaps is, that at gumroad you can find stuff like yours! :clap:
Have a look at this forum "Kupop's 3 D Demise - I'm sure you know
viewtopic.php?f=7&t=18815