new 3D animator

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Blade
What is your main fetish?: shootings and stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange with other people of similar interests
Referral: was on deadskirts where i heared of FF the first time

Re: new 3D animator

Post by Blade »

finally a new creation after a little break, i hope, you will like it

greetings
Blade
redking
What is your main fetish?: i like the very bad scene on slasher, movie police criminal series and horror movie with dead scenes ( especially spy, strong, devious women and provocative hot bimbos...)
Why do you want to join this forum?: i'am a very big fan of bluestone's series and there actress arve very hot and pretty...
Referral: I heard about this forum on forum SexyAmazons where I exhibited some of my works...

Post by redking »

Very nice and hot videos, great work, i'm fan of this, especially stab vid and multiple shots ! :cool: :razz: :love: :pc: :clap: :mrgreen:
Redking is here ! :cool: :twisted: :mrgreen:
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

The arrow hits look very realistic! And I like the breast jiggles in the later ones! :clap:

Jimbo
Marakh
What is your main fetish?: Mostly shooting / stabbing scenarios and beautiful women.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It is relevant to my interests.
Referral: Through Bluesilk studios.

Post by Marakh »

Great short videos, Blade! This is definitely very promising work here, keep it up! :clap:
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

What app did you use to make these?
Blade
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange with other people of similar interests

Post by Blade »

used iclone from reallusion.... but started to get into unreal engine, think its possible to create better stuff with it... i will know soon... (takes some time to learn, how to use the software)

greetings
Blade
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.

Post by jhsnuff »

Blade wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 2:02 pm used iclone from reallusion.... but started to get into unreal engine, think its possible to create better stuff with it... i will know soon... (takes some time to learn, how to use the software)

greetings
Blade
Thanks.
Blade

Post by Blade »

and for those who are curious about creating such animations... it still requires some patience... the software helps you a lot there, but if you want to create clips of good quality, it still needs a lot of time, work, knowledge and experience... am not a proffessional animator... for me its just a hobby... actually i started all this, because i am a deepfaker, and i found out, that its possible to do deepfakes with animations too, so i started to learn, how to create animations... but since deepfaking is still such a controversial topic, i wont publish my fakes here ... putting any celebrity in such an animated deathscene or snuff video and publishing it, could get me and this board into trouble... dont want this. (its a huge difference, if you show videoclips from movies or tv shows here, or if you show a celebrity in such a clip without her (his) permission, which i wont get pretty sure.... well... i found out, that it can be a lot of fun to create 3D animations too and i like it... so i do both, but fakes only for private use.

greetings
Blade
Blade

Post by Blade »

and another stabbing... enjoy it :)
(and would be nice, if you leave a comment)

greetings
Blade
indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Post by indiefilmfan »

Pretty cool, man. Thanks for sharing!
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
jhsnuff

Post by jhsnuff »

I have to agree with @indiefilmfan. That was AWESOME!
Blade

Post by Blade »

finally another clip... my first machinegunning... still looking for a good idea to create better bloodeffects... hope you will like it though

greetings
Blade
Blade

Post by Blade »

and again a new attempt of shooting... tried to improve quality (model and the clip itself by another way to render it... do you like it?)
Blade

Post by Blade »

just a little variation of my last shooting clip... did this one pretty quick, not very good, i hope you like it though :)

greetings
Blade
Blade

Post by Blade »

another quickie... i hope you enjoy it

greetings
Blade