National Lampoon's "Playdead" parody

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

DeMan

National Lampoon's "Playdead" parody

Post by DeMan »

I just wanted to let everyone know I just uploaded some scans from National Lampoon's "Playdead" parody of Playboy magazine, from the Jan. 1973 issue (the one with the infamous "If You Don't Buy This Magazine, We'll Kill This Dog" cover).

The rest of the images from that parody can be found in my Gallery:

app.php/gallery/album/23

Since the theme of that issue was Death, there were a few other pages of interest besides the "Playdead" parody: A collection of cartoons by Charles Rodrigues set in a morgue (I uploaded the only cartoon from that section to feature a female body), and a super-hero parody story "Deadman" by Henry Beard, Neal Adams & Dick Giordano, where a wealthy asshole and his bimbo girlfriend are killed in a car crash (with her hilarious last words: "I don't want to go die-die!").
G-Man
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: Mainly Shootings & Stabbings However... I do enjoy various other types of death scenes.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a co-founder & co-designer
of the FF forum
Referral: G-Man

Re: National Lampoon's "Playdead" parody

Post by G-Man »

Thanks for posting this...
I also had this gem when it came out (maybe still have... but buried in my house somewhere :frown: ) and I still get a kick seeing it. :yes:
Thanks again for sharing
D :approve:
G-Man's Video Library & Index
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=11479

G-Man's Found on YT Library
viewtopic.php?f=6&t=15261

G-Man's Free Site & Index
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=6804
trish
What is your main fetish?: Consensual sex and death. I create 3D comics, mainly along those lines but will do other types if someone requests it and gives me an interesting plot.

BTW - Trish is a character in my stories. I am male
Why do you want to join this forum?: To discuss fetiish topics, and give updates on my site, which is free but member only. I don't want people to just stumble in from the general public.
Referral: Fetnoir, but I've been around a long time. I was a writer on Necrobabes, I was on DrDon's PerfectShotsVideos board and was also active on CNB. I first heard of Bluestone Videos on JAFA's board that was set up after PerfectShotsVideos went down.

Post by trish »

I had a subscription to that magazine and had that issue. Regrettably they are all long gone, I don't remember what happened to them. I did greatly enjoy it though, particularly the comics section with Cheech Wizard and Dr Frankentein's Monster.
"what's that gun for?"
Yzzy

Post by Yzzy »

Growing up I always wanted to be a Playboy centerfold. But this looks even more fun!
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Yzzy wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 7:57 am Growing up I always wanted to be a Playboy centerfold. But this looks even more fun!
Well what on earth was stopping you, Yzzy?
Yzzy

Post by Yzzy »

:D I sent photos to them as soon as I was old enough but I never heard back. I guess they didnt want me.
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

I just found a photo that rang my bell when that issue first came out. I kept that magazine for a decade!...................elsullo
Attachments
attic.jpg
attic.jpg (123.5 KiB) Viewed 2129 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Yzzy wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 6:08 pm :D I sent photos to them as soon as I was old enough but I never heard back. I guess they didnt want me.
Or perhaps they were just laughing too much.... ;-)

Mind you, Yzzy, Playboy has since stopped circulating other than an on-line production, and this could well be one of the reasons why... :X