The Death Stare

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

IPAguy
What is your main fetish?: A beautiful woman dying with her eyes OPEN. The open, vacant eyes show that the girl is DEAD--not just unconscious--she is completely finished. Just a limp rag doll to enjoy.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Community/Discussion/Finding new death scenes with stares
Referral: Google

The Death Stare

Post by IPAguy »

For me, the single-most important element of any female death scene is the DEATH STARE. That open-eyed, vacant look on a dead woman's face. I think for me, the death stare indicates that she is DEAD--not unconscious, not asleep--DEAD. Finished.

I love a lot of death methods: as long as the woman is attractive (obviously subjective) and she dies intact (no dismemberment, decapitation, exploding, or extreme gore). But for any scene--mainstream or fetish--to excite me, I have to see the woman lying dead with her eyes open. It's also important to me that the woman is a flesh-and-blood actress, rather than artwork or CG or whatever.

Does anyone else feel this way? Is the death stare critical to anyone else's enjoyment?

I feel like it is such a crucial, defining element--and yet, based on Youtube collections and posts here, it seems that most people don't differentiate much between scenes with open and closed eyes.

I am also on Discord if anyone would like to chat more there.
Discord: IPAguy#7435
33/Straight/Male
DEATH STARES
Big O
What is your main fetish?: deadskirts
Why do you want to join this forum?: deadskirts
Referral: forums

Re: The Death Stare

Post by Big O »

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

The death stare is critical to me... the wider and more shocked, the better. Most of my videos have my beautiful victims dying with a haunting death stare! Several years in this business tells me that you and I are definitely not alone in loving this aspect of a woman's cinematic death!

Blue
Attachments
Computer Baiting Still 21.jpg
Computer Baiting Still 21.jpg (519.25 KiB) Viewed 7618 times
In the Line of Duty Still 23.jpg
In the Line of Duty Still 23.jpg (525.89 KiB) Viewed 7618 times
Fear Factor 2 Still 19.jpg
Fear Factor 2 Still 19.jpg (527.09 KiB) Viewed 7618 times
Scotland Yard Cold Cases Still 15.jpg
Scotland Yard Cold Cases Still 15.jpg (530.93 KiB) Viewed 7618 times
Supernova Blast From the Past still 24 copy.jpg
Supernova Blast From the Past still 24 copy.jpg (400.67 KiB) Viewed 7618 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
IPAguy
What is your main fetish?: A beautiful woman dying with her eyes OPEN. The open, vacant eyes show that the girl is DEAD--not just unconscious--she is completely finished. Just a limp rag doll to enjoy.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Community/Discussion/Finding new death scenes with stares
Referral: Google

Post by IPAguy »

Lovely collection Big O, and some very nice pics there Blue!
Discord: IPAguy#7435
33/Straight/Male
DEATH STARES
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

I love the look of horror when they've been strangled to death!
Attachments
2E43CB6.jpg
2E43CB6.jpg (349.38 KiB) Viewed 7541 times
82BFED3.jpg
82BFED3.jpg (64.31 KiB) Viewed 7541 times
8C5AE36.jpg
8C5AE36.jpg (175.19 KiB) Viewed 7541 times
Norrin
What is your main fetish?: Headshots, Decapitations, Hitwomen
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Post by Norrin »

For me, the facial expressions as a whole are very important in determining the hotness of a death scene, or picture. While I share the opinion of many that open-eyed is often the way to go (no pun intended), I believe that it all depends on what "death mood" the actress is supposed to convey. Of course, the most popular mood seems to be one of horror or shock, so for that mood, a wide-eyed stare is the most logical choice. But there are also other looks that could be justified.

Just thinking about my favourite method, the headshot, I find it sexy when the eyelids flutter shortly after the impact. So that when they go still, her eyes are sort of half-closed, in an unnatural looking way. But, when it is a more consensual, sudden or dignified death, eyes closed can also be sexy, as something more... peaceful, perhaps. What you mentioned, IPAguy, that it should not appear that she is unconscious, or asleep, that impression does not come to me when there is a bullet hole in the lady's forehead. Thus, her face looking peaceful (or not) with her eyes closed, can be erotic in and of itself, as long as her "third eye" is open ;)

In any case, since the eyes are only part of the face, it greatly matters how they collaborate with the rest of her facial features. But since this thread is about the stare only, I will not go into that. Here are some of my personal favourites, eyes closed and open.

B678CC7.jpg
B678CC7.jpg (37.25 KiB) Viewed 7517 times
gab.jpg
gab.jpg (52.3 KiB) Viewed 7517 times
nat.png
nat.png (1.44 MiB) Viewed 7517 times
Brit.jpg
Brit.jpg (575.51 KiB) Viewed 7517 times
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

I agree! A good death stare to me shows FINALITY... she is frozen in death and her wide open eyes and mouth show SHOCK, DISBELIEF, as well as agony at her death/defeat (for a villainess). :eek:

Jimbo
Sally
What is your main fetish?: Death of me or others, usually by bullets. Body handling.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find others with compatible fetishes
Referral: google search

Post by Sally »

[image][/image]The moments after the pain, squirming and twitching when death takes hold is the start of the new adventure as a corpse.
Last edited by Sally on Sat Dec 04, 2021 5:02 pm, edited 3 times in total.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Norrin wrote: Wed Dec 01, 2021 4:52 pm For me, the facial expressions as a whole are very important in determining the hotness of a death scene, or picture. While I share the opinion of many that open-eyed is often the way to go (no pun intended), I believe that it all depends on what "death mood" the actress is supposed to convey. Of course, the most popular mood seems to be one of horror or shock, so for that mood, a wide-eyed stare is the most logical choice. But there are also other looks that could be justified.

Just thinking about my favourite method, the headshot, I find it sexy when the eyelids flutter shortly after the impact. So that when they go still, her eyes are sort of half-closed, in an unnatural looking way. But, when it is a more consensual, sudden or dignified death, eyes closed can also be sexy, as something more... peaceful, perhaps. What you mentioned, IPAguy, that it should not appear that she is unconscious, or asleep, that impression does not come to me when there is a bullet hole in the lady's forehead. Thus, her face looking peaceful (or not) with her eyes closed, can be erotic in and of itself, as long as her "third eye" is open ;)

In any case, since the eyes are only part of the face, it greatly matters how they collaborate with the rest of her facial features. But since this thread is about the stare only, I will not go into that. Here are some of my personal favourites, eyes closed and open.
Oh yes I agree completely, Norrin. And you never can have too many headshots on here or anywhere else, IMO!!! :clap:
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

The death stare is absolutely critical for me as well. And yes her eyes HAVE to be open for me. I've had some awesome death stares in my customs. I'll post some pics when I get a chance.
mobious1091
What is your main fetish?: I love strangling. Seeing a woman as she struggles in death is a turn on for me. Crossed eyes and tongue sticking out are really hot as well. Any postmortem body play is good too.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet with others that share my fetish. Everything is more fun in a group.
Referral: I have purchased bluestone videos before and a link led me here.

Post by mobious1091 »

The only time I prefer closed eyes are in a funeral scene because that fits. In all other circumstances her eyes should be wide open in shock at her demise. An open mouth is also a big plus for me when it comes to the look of her face after death.
Big O
What is your main fetish?: deadskirts
Why do you want to join this forum?: deadskirts
Referral: forums

Post by Big O »

Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.

Post by Awol Nate »

For me, the death stare has to have a look of pain, confusion, and resignation. Here are some death stares from some of my favorite customs I've ordered by various producers.
Attachments
DS5.jpg
DS5.jpg (115.15 KiB) Viewed 6841 times
DS4.jpg
DS4.jpg (134.55 KiB) Viewed 6841 times
DS3.jpg
DS3.jpg (187.67 KiB) Viewed 6841 times
DS2.jpg
DS2.jpg (101.34 KiB) Viewed 6841 times
DS1.jpg
DS1.jpg (70.35 KiB) Viewed 6841 times
indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Post by indiefilmfan »

Nate, that is interesting to know that "Denied" was your custom. I did a review of it a while back over in my thread: viewtopic.php?p=123348#p123348

Also, who is that last girl and what is the vid? She looks cute!
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
Awol Nate

Post by Awol Nate »

indiefilmfan wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 11:22 am Nate, that is interesting to know that "Denied" was your custom. I did a review of it a while back over in my thread: viewtopic.php?p=123348#p123348

Also, who is that last girl and what is the vid? She looks cute!
Thanks for the review! Pola did a phenomenal job and Advocate followed the script to precision. I asked for no bullet holes because I didn't want Pola's skin to start looking like swiss cheese, and yup I was going for over-the-top here to the point of being unrealistic.

The last actress is Alice M from Crime House, and that pic happens to come from the sequel I wrote for "Denied," called "Severed Opportunity." In that custom, Alice gets her throat slit, her clothes torn off, and her amazing breasts severely felt up by two dudes.