We're Back Up!

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

We're Back Up!

Post by Bluestone »

Sorry to scare you all, but the server went down for a while. It's back up and everything appears to be working properly now.

This is when we really miss the other boards, i.e. DeadSkirts and Fetnoir, where I could publish updates when FF was down for maintenance, etc.

Anyway, not to worry. It was not the trolls. LOL! :twisted:

Only a temporary hiccup.

Blue

:pc:
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: We're Back Up!

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 9:42 am Sorry to scare you all, but the server went down for a while. It's back up and everything appears to be working properly now.

This is when we really miss the other boards, i.e. DeadSkirts and Fetnoir, where I could publish updates when FF was down for maintenance, etc.

Anyway, not to worry. It was not the trolls. LOL! :twisted:

Only a temporary hiccup.

Blue

:pc:
It was probably all Director B's fault, Bluestone. I hope you have him suitably chastised and punished for his failures....
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

Don't forget that TheDarkSpot.com is always there for community announcements!.....................elsullo
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

elsullo wrote: Thu Dec 02, 2021 5:52 pm Don't forget that TheDarkSpot.com is always there for community announcements!.....................elsullo

Thanks for the reminder, Elsullo. I am a member there. Used to advertise my videos on that site, but there wasn't much traffic.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Sorry. Server was down again, and being on vacation, it took a little longer to get back up, but all's fine now! Welcome back!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Bluestone wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:09 am Sorry. Server was down again, and being on vacation, it took a little longer to get back up, but all's fine now! Welcome back!

Blue
I blame Director B, of course.... what button did he accidentally push, Blue?
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

xj900uk wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 12:23 pm
Bluestone wrote: Mon Dec 13, 2021 11:09 am Sorry. Server was down again, and being on vacation, it took a little longer to get back up, but all's fine now! Welcome back!

Blue
I blame Director B, of course.... what button did he accidentally push, Blue?
The eject button, and he's approaching re-entry even as we speak about it!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

I have a small forum https://forum.strdb.net dedicated to strangulation lovers. You may use it to update members if you want. :)
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

DaStrangler wrote: Thu Dec 16, 2021 7:34 am I have a small forum https://forum.strdb.net dedicated to strangulation lovers. You may use it to update members if you want. :)
Thanks for the offer, DaStrangler, but I just updated my membership on The Dark Spot, where I've been a member since 2010, but had long ago forgotten my password. El Coyote was kind enough to help me get re-established there. So, if FF goes down in the future, look for an announcement here: http://thedarkspot.com/forum/forum.php

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com