Dead mouths

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

mobious1091
What is your main fetish?: I love strangling. Seeing a woman as she struggles in death is a turn on for me. Crossed eyes and tongue sticking out are really hot as well. Any postmortem body play is good too.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet with others that share my fetish. Everything is more fun in a group.
Referral: I have purchased bluestone videos before and a link led me here.

Dead mouths

Post by mobious1091 »

While wandering the board here it's interesting to see all the particulars people prefer. One item I haven't seen discussed is a woman's mouth at death. I personally really prefer her mouth be open in death the wider the better and if her tongue is sticking out that's a bonus. Does anyone else here have a preference on what her mouth would look like, or do you not care and however it ends up is fine? I've added a great example of my preferred look below.
WA 19 still 16.jpg
WA 19 still 16.jpg (562.01 KiB) Viewed 6904 times
Norrin
What is your main fetish?: Headshots, Decapitations, Hitwomen
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Re: Dead mouths

Post by Norrin »

The picture is a nice example. Personally, I prefer an open mouth for any kind of death. Especially when that death came about during some sexual activity, making you wonder whether the expression the open mouth creates stemmed from the agony, or the ecstasy that the dead lady experienced in her final moments.

Regarding the tongue, it is important that the way it is stretched out is not too exaggerated. Not only does it look too unnatural, making you think about how the actress is actively stretching it out, it also creates the problem of forcing the actress to keep her tongue in that position. Since that is difficult, you can sometimes see a lady's tongue move even slightly while playing dead, which is a bit bothersome.

The tongue should only show a little, although to the side is not as sexy to me as to the front, since that looks more natural to me. I would also like to point out that seeing her tongue being pushed out, while she is dying or during post-mortem spasms, can be quite an erotic spectacle in and of itself...

Some examples of open mouths I find really sexy.
Attachments
8701854.jpg
8701854.jpg (27.54 KiB) Viewed 6891 times
baa.jpg
baa.jpg (112.82 KiB) Viewed 6891 times
201854130609311.jpg
201854130609311.jpg (48.09 KiB) Viewed 6891 times
032EC16.jpg
032EC16.jpg (66.31 KiB) Viewed 6891 times
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Love the one of Sydney (Jennifer Gardner) from Alias! :love:
consigni
What is your main fetish?: quick silenced shootings and stranglings.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To write brief fantasy scenarios about murdering women, with the hope that one or two may eventually be filmed (I rather doubt that will ever happen, but it's all quite fun and theraputic.).
I'd also rather like to correspond with women who also have this particular fetish; of course, they're playing the victims. I do love women and am very much opposed to violence in real life.
Referral: I saw a clip from 'scotland yard cold cases' somewhere, and have since been collecting these short downloads. It would be good to see these particular murder set-pieces evolve. The whole english concept seems somehow innately sexy.

Post by consigni »

Where is the 2nd photo from, Norrin?

I too get aroused by the sight of a little creative dead mouth posing.
The entire spectrum, from being ever so slightly slack jawed to wide open with a fully extended tongue.

It turns me on most if women are suddenly, shockingly snuffed, whilst being constructively active in their real lives.
I have no interest in women experiencing ecstasy in their final moments, nor actively participating in the act.
thehorst
What is your main fetish?: Mx main thing is freezing, dollification (wax dolls, taxidermy) and the like. I'm also into headshots and the "aftermath§" of killings. Facial expressions and death stares very important. And dark comedy.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I love doing morphs and manips. And be in the loop about what's happening in video productions and movie an TV scenes being posted.
Referral: Via Links from FN and Prince's place.

Post by thehorst »

Great subject, nice pics, I think an open mouth is really essentiell combined with a good stare. Tongue can be great, the best example for me being thr "frenzy" pose.
IMG_4627.JPG
IMG_4627.JPG (195.94 KiB) Viewed 6852 times
IMG_4623.jpg
IMG_4623.jpg (137.55 KiB) Viewed 6852 times
IMG_4621.JPG
IMG_4621.JPG (573.28 KiB) Viewed 6852 times
IMG_4620.JPG
IMG_4620.JPG (292.58 KiB) Viewed 6852 times
Norrin
Why do you want to join this forum?: To inform users on this site about the current status of DFN and to possibly chat with like-minded people.
Referral: I do not remember anymore. Maybe I have first heard about it on DFN, but most likely it was just a lucky Google search.

Post by Norrin »

consigni wrote: Sun Dec 05, 2021 12:38 pm Where is the 2nd photo from, Norrin?
That is a promo picture from the Wanda Fantasy video "Killing Woods". You can find links for purchase and more pictures here viewtopic.php?p=133335#p133335
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

Since I like women dying in agony, it should come as no surprise that I like the mouth wide open. Tongues are for kissing though so should stay in during her final throes.
Attachments
2E43CB6.jpg
2E43CB6.jpg (349.38 KiB) Viewed 6811 times
82BFED3.jpg
82BFED3.jpg (64.31 KiB) Viewed 6811 times
8C5AE36.jpg
8C5AE36.jpg (175.19 KiB) Viewed 6811 times
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

I think the mouth pose should fit the means of death. A protruding tongue fits a slow strangulation death and a few others. If the girl has a tongue stud, she should keep her mouth closed! Likewise, I don't care for lip/facial piercings, etc. :cry:

Jimbo

Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

Norrin, where did the last pic come from?? Damn she got nice breasts!! Who is this actress??
Sally
What is your main fetish?: Death of me or others, usually by bullets. Body handling.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find others with compatible fetishes
Referral: google search

Post by Sally »

I prefer a softer, more natural pose when the life is over. Mouth relaxed and open. Maybe even inviting in spite of the trickle off blood. 436
Last edited by Sally on Mon Dec 06, 2021 1:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

I agree, Sally... The pic you provided is a great example.
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Norrin

Post by Norrin »

Awol Nate wrote: Mon Dec 06, 2021 10:37 am Norrin, where did the last pic come from?? Damn she got nice breasts!! Who is this actress??
I just happened to find that picture online, while searching for pics of pretty dead ladies. So I am afraid I do not know the origin of that pic or who that actress is. However, there were also a few other pictures from that set that I am going to post here now, both for your viewing pleasure and because that lady continues to provide a nice example of an open dead mouth. What I can tell you with certainty, is that the other lady is Caroline Pierce, so I hope that can help you find out more about it's origin, since I am curious about that as well.
Attachments
2E53604.jpg
2E53604.jpg (69.87 KiB) Viewed 6574 times
7E86C8E.jpg
7E86C8E.jpg (75.34 KiB) Viewed 6574 times
AAE0D25.jpg
AAE0D25.jpg (75.03 KiB) Viewed 6574 times
6DBFC54.jpg
6DBFC54.jpg (76.62 KiB) Viewed 6574 times
294ED38.jpg
294ED38.jpg (97.03 KiB) Viewed 6574 times
6DF9F04.jpg
6DF9F04.jpg (91.84 KiB) Viewed 6574 times
Big O
What is your main fetish?: deadskirts
Why do you want to join this forum?: deadskirts
Referral: forums

Post by Big O »

Big O
What is your main fetish?: deadskirts
Why do you want to join this forum?: deadskirts
Referral: forums

Post by Big O »

UshTetsu

Post by UshTetsu »

My Favorite is mouth wide open with closed eyes, if anybody has some good scenes like that i would like to see it.

this one is nice, but even wider wouldve been perfect

Anybody has more like that?