Favorite actresses tribute thread

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Skeebo1

Re: Favorite actresses tribute thread

Post by Skeebo1 »

CHOOO CHOOO! That's the sound of this tribute thread chugging right along! Next stop: Noname Jane (aka Violet Blue).

Noname Jane is the first actress on my list who has a Wikipedia page, so that's something. While she may have had a newsworthy mainstream career, she came to death fetish through Brutal Tales, a pretty decent outfit delivering high-kill-count videos from some sort of creepy shack in the woods. Jane was the main star of their small stable, a slender beauty with narrow features, long brown hair, flawless skin, and perky nipples begging to be pinched. It was always a good time when Jane died.

Jane didn't realize that her life was on the line.

Her killer was about to reach out and touch... those tits!

She shouldn't have been walking around naked if she didn't want to get murdered.

Spanking is fun, but killing is better.

Date night was so much easier after she was dead.

I fought the law, and she lost everything.
Skeebo1

Post by Skeebo1 »

You asked for it (???), so you got it! Here's another tribute. Continuing chronologically, we're getting into all-time favorites territory. First up is Keeley. This spunky party girl was always up for a good time but never made it out alive in the early days of PKF. Whether strangled, shot, poisoned or hanged, her raven-haired and doe-eyed corpse always looked spectacular, and there was something incredibly erotic about the way she whimpered and gasped in her final moments. Any killer would be lucky to have a girl like Keeley in his clutches.

Blissful ignorance

Unexpected horror

Languid surrender

I gave her the best death possible: between the thighs of a beautiful woman.

Keeley enjoys what little time she has left.

Her time is already over, but one last bullet won't hurt.

Her last moments were fun... until they weren't.

I hope she reached heaven before the end.
DarkLime
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Content
Referral: Link from support

Post by DarkLime »

Skeebo1 wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:07 pm You asked for it (???), so you got it! Here's another tribute. Continuing chronologically, we're getting into all-time favorites territory. First up is Keeley. This spunky party girl was always up for a good time but never made it out alive in the early days of PKF. Whether strangled, shot, poisoned or hanged, her raven-haired and doe-eyed corpse always looked spectacular, and there was something incredibly erotic about the way she whimpered and gasped in her final moments. Any killer would be lucky to have a girl like Keeley in his clutches.

Blissful ignorance

Unexpected horror

Languid surrender

I gave her the best death possible: between the thighs of a beautiful woman.

Keeley enjoys what little time she has left.

Her time is already over, but one last bullet won't hurt.

Her last moments were fun... until they weren't.

I hope she reached heaven before the end.
One of the first videos I've seen of this fetish was a videos of her's called "My Brother, My Killer" The brother rapes her and brutally strangles her after failing to convince her that it was all a dream. That video sticks with me mainly because one of the other viewers commented on the video saying that they were worried that what happened in the clip was real and that they watched a girl actually die. That alone speaks volumes about Keeley's acting and PKF as a whole. didn't know her name before now, will definitely check Keeley out
Just A Simple Man Trying To Vibe His Way Through The Galaxy ;-) :D
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

DarkLime wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:30 pm
One of the first videos I've seen of this fetish was a videos of her's called "My Brother, My Killer" The brother rapes her and brutally strangles her after failing to convince her that it was all a dream. That video sticks with me mainly because one of the other viewers commented on the video saying that they were worried that what happened in the clip was real and that they watched a girl actually die. That alone speaks volumes about Keeley's acting and PKF as a whole. didn't know her name before now, will definitely check Keeley out

The girl in "My Brother, My Killer" is Anna Stevens
https://www.pkfstudios.com/updates/stra ... my-killer/

I enjoyed that scene for its intensity and have gone back to watch it for entertainment as well. Occasionally I hear the comment that a so and so scene looks real, which one part of me thinks---great, I did a good job with that one. But the other parts of me wonders how adding titles, credits, camera angles, lighting, and editing style did not make it obvious that it was a movie. :-). What killer hires a crew then credits them as well. :-). Anyhow, just kidding. I know people actually know. But yeah, some scenes can look pretty intense.......like Keely....she also did a great job with strangles. I don't have a favorite, I like most of the movies she was in. Super hot sexy body. I think any of the ones where there was sweat and drool I liked the best.

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
DarkLime

Post by DarkLime »

JohnM wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:43 pm
DarkLime wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 2:30 pm

The girl in "My Brother, My Killer" is Anna Stevens
https://www.pkfstudios.com/updates/stra ... my-killer/

I enjoyed that scene for its intensity and have gone back to watch it for entertainment as well. Occasionally I hear the comment that a so and so scene looks real, which one part of me thinks---great, I did a good job with that one. But the other parts of me wonders how adding titles, credits, camera angles, lighting, and editing style did not make it obvious that it was a movie. :-). What killer hires a crew then credits them as well. :-). Anyhow, just kidding. I know people actually know. But yeah, some scenes can look pretty intense.......like Keely....she also did a great job with strangles. I don't have a favorite, I like most of the movies she was in. Super hot sexy body. I think any of the ones where there was sweat and drool I liked the best.

JohnM
Ok so I'm definitely confused. I'm actually talking about a much older video of the same name but I don't think its the same actress anymore.
Attachments
Screenshot_20220608-181350.png
Screenshot_20220608-181350.png (939.86 KiB) Viewed 4728 times
Screenshot_20220608-181412.png
Screenshot_20220608-181412.png (785.71 KiB) Viewed 4728 times
Screenshot_20220608-181945.png
Screenshot_20220608-181945.png (1 MiB) Viewed 4728 times
Screenshot_20220608-181950.png
Screenshot_20220608-181950.png (838.76 KiB) Viewed 4728 times
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

DarkLime wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:24 pm Ok so I'm definitely confused. I'm actually talking about a much older video of the same name but I don't think its the same actress anymore.
That makes sense. Lilith kinda reminded me of an older version of Keely. She only worked the one day. I actually still have 2 unreleased projects with her.

Anyway, that was My Brother, My Killer 2. (I think I made 4 in that series).
https://www.pkfstudios.com/updates/stra ... -upscaled/
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
DarkLime

Post by DarkLime »

JohnM wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:26 pm
DarkLime wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 6:24 pm Ok so I'm definitely confused. I'm actually talking about a much older video of the same name but I don't think its the same actress anymore.
That makes sense. Lilith kinda reminded me of an older version of Keely. She only worked the one day. I actually still have 2 unreleased projects with her.

Anyway, that was My Brother, My Killer 2. (I think I made 4 in that series).
https://www.pkfstudios.com/updates/stra ... -upscaled/
They look extremely alike excuse my confusion
Just A Simple Man Trying To Vibe His Way Through The Galaxy ;-) :D
thx1139a
What is your main fetish?: So many options, all good... strong preference for the subject to be at least topless.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been a member for years... it's interesting to find out what others with similar interests think on these subjects and share information.
Referral: It was loooong ago... I have no idea now.

Post by thx1139a »

JohnM wrote: Wed Jun 08, 2022 7:26 pm

Wow. Both are stunning. Keely pretty much nailed everything she was in except when she wasn't at least topless :-)
About the only way to tell them apart much would be that I'd say Keely's breasts rated about 9.7, and Lilith's a perfect 10.
TrophyOrange

Post by TrophyOrange »

Lexxi from PKF and Chris Corner was always a great kill. Stunningly pretty in an unconventional way, her wicked legs and great looks of pain when being strangled always made me happy.
21gregor

Post by 21gregor »

I loved lexxi, I really wish she was still active.
Lagch

Post by Lagch »

My ranking

1. Jesi ( orgasmagoria /stranger next Door)
2. Summer ( pkf)
3.Roxy rose (police brutality )- (brutal tales)
4. Mayla (Crimini italiani - the cure)
5 . Lexi ( pkf - ex boyfriend back)
6. Nika noire ( psycho thrillers)
7. Stevie Lix (pkf realtor trap)
chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Post by chubodr »

21gregor wrote: Mon Oct 24, 2022 1:58 am I loved lexxi, I really wish she was still active.
I agrre with you. Lexxi played hot death stares. Anybody knows about her ?
Skeebo1

Post by Skeebo1 »

Apparently everything in my gallery got deleted somehow. Oh well.
zooz
What is your main fetish?: When the tables are turned on the confident henchwomen / villainess and lose.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To find and share content I'm interested in.
Referral: Google

Post by zooz »

I think Darkroom / Toxicmoon films have some great actresses, so my list will be based on that studio.

#1 Tilda (Absence to Evidence and All Dolled Up)
#2 Ksusha Zaichik (Moscow 2346 and 2347)
#3 Afrodita (Merciless Sword Duel)
#4 Anastasia (Massacre in Striptease club)
#5 Sally (Suppression)
#6 Li (Crazy Cruel Bitches)
DeanMcStabs
What is your main fetish?: Navel Stabbing
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'd like to discuss my fantasies and keep up to date with my favorite producers. :)
Referral: Don't remember. Google probably!

Post by DeanMcStabs »

It's Thanksgiving, which is a good enough excuse for me to pay tribute to one of my all time favorite actresses!

Leandra:

I don't know if she was the first one I saw from Amazon Combat, but I know she's been consistently my favorite since the first time I saw her. I hope she's doing well and I hope that someday soon she will come back and give us another great performance! :P
Stab? Stabby stab stab!