Favorite actresses tribute thread

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

corpselover

Re: Favorite actresses tribute thread

Post by corpselover »

Tina Krause

corpselover

Post by corpselover »

Andrea Bujold

DP2099
What is your main fetish?: asphyxiation.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm a fan of the various producers and I like the discussion.
Referral: I honestly can't remember.

Post by DP2099 »

Someone in this thread mentioned Kiki from Chris Corner (who now goes by the name Rowan Hartley) waaaaay back in March, and lamented they didn't have many death scenes. Au Contraire! The two customs I ordered with them, Her Last Call and Thirty-One, are excellent. Both are loosely based on death scenes from movies.

In Her Last Call (inspired by Night of the Running Man), Rowan is a prostitute who has a really nice night with one of their regular clients- only to discover he's a hitman hired to kill them. It starts with a mind blowing sex scene with elements of erotic asphyxiation and the second half is an agonizingly protracted strangle.

In Thirty-One (inspired by The January Man), Rowan plays a crusading reporter who's uncovered evidence of a major scandal- only to wind up strangled by a hitman, trying to make them look like the latest victim of the "Prime Number Killer". Again, there's an erotic asphyxiation segment- Rowan celebrates their victory by hanging themselves off a dresser with a stocking.

I had planned a third misadventure for Rowan- an aspyhx take on Psycho- but when Chris Corner closed up they left the death fetish scene too. Rowan has the qualities of the best death fetish actresses like Tina K, Coco, Adria Rae- they're strong and yet vulnerable, they have a dynamite death stare, and they're able to create a character that you don't want see die.
Attachments
Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 12.57.28 AM.png
Screen Shot 2022-12-06 at 12.57.28 AM.png (338.39 KiB) Viewed 5766 times
DarkLime
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Content
Referral: Link from support

Post by DarkLime »

DP2099 wrote: Tue Dec 06, 2022 1:58 am Someone in this thread mentioned Kiki from Chris Corner (who now goes by the name Rowan Hartley) waaaaay back in March, and lamented they didn't have many death scenes. Au Contraire! The two customs I ordered with them, Her Last Call and Thirty-One, are excellent. Both are loosely based on death scenes from movies.

I had planned a third misadventure for Rowan- an aspyhx take on Psycho- but when Chris Corner closed up they left the death fetish scene too. Rowan has the qualities of the best death fetish actresses like Tina K, Coco, Adria Rae- they're strong and yet vulnerable, they have a dynamite death stare, and they're able to create a character that you don't want see die.
That was me chief 😊, I definitely agree she had extremely great potential and she was an amazing actress which is why she was in top bunch it was always a pleasure when I saw her in anything and loved to see her as a victim the few times she was. On that note I wish I was around when Chris were doing customs, in fact someone like him is exactly what I'm looking for right now
Just A Simple Man Trying To Vibe His Way Through The Galaxy ;-) :D
A7510

Post by A7510 »

Anastasia from Wild Stories
https://public-files.gumroad.com/ny44bc ... ewn2d180je

Very natural beauty
Blonde hair, blue eyes, red lips
White see-through shirt with red blood
Also, her voice is even more irresistible
The desire to protect and destroy is ignited at the same time
dreamed of her many times.......
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I miss Anastasia, she was a great actress, one of the best ever on Wild Stories' books.
She left originally to have a child, returned briefly for a couple of movies, but since then I believe has left and is moving for another Indi film studio (not sure which one but I don't think it is one that would come into our orbit).
Let's hope that Antony can tempt her back again one day for a new clutch of movies.
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

IMG_8360.png
IMG_8360.png (1.27 MiB) Viewed 3602 times
IMG_8353.png
IMG_8353.png (1.29 MiB) Viewed 3602 times
IMG_8627.png
IMG_8627.png (379.94 KiB) Viewed 3602 times
IMG_8659.png
IMG_8659.png (567.87 KiB) Viewed 3602 times
IMG_8689.png
IMG_8689.png (812.78 KiB) Viewed 3602 times
Crazzeedave

Re: Savannah Costello

Post by Crazzeedave »

indiefilmfan wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 1:04 pm I really like Savannah, too. So much, in fact, that I reached out to her for help with something that I'm working on, and as I suspected, she's a super nice girl who was happy to help.

But peter, I will assure you her boobers ARE 100% fake.

I just saw this. I was thinking in the interest of realism maybe there should be a mix of saline and blood 😆
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

A7510 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:13 pm Anastasia from Wild Stories

Very natural beauty
My favorite with Anastasia was "Execution". Awakened in bed, hands bound behind her back, she's led into the living room and forced to kneel. She begs for her life, but the hitman puts a bullet in her head and she falls forward with her sexy legs bouncing. Already dead, the hitman then puts two into her heart for insurance, and moves her body around the apartment before finally dumping it in the tub.
Attachments
Execution 1.jpg
Execution 1.jpg (649.95 KiB) Viewed 3367 times
Execution 2.jpg
Execution 2.jpg (978.51 KiB) Viewed 3367 times
Execution 3.jpg
Execution 3.jpg (1015.98 KiB) Viewed 3367 times
Execution 4.jpg
Execution 4.jpg (1.04 MiB) Viewed 3367 times
Execution 5.jpg
Execution 5.jpg (799.91 KiB) Viewed 3367 times
Execution 6.jpg
Execution 6.jpg (996.8 KiB) Viewed 3367 times
Execution 7.jpg
Execution 7.jpg (999.55 KiB) Viewed 3367 times
Execution 8.jpg
Execution 8.jpg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 3367 times
Danfan

Post by Danfan »

My Fav= KARINA
anyone know if she did any work outside of pkf? Looked but no full name?
Attachments
Screenshot_20240211_162822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20240211_162822_Samsung Internet.jpg (118.97 KiB) Viewed 2953 times
A7510

Post by A7510 »

SSkykingDA wrote: Wed Feb 07, 2024 8:35 am
A7510 wrote: Fri Feb 02, 2024 1:13 pm Anastasia from Wild Stories

Very natural beauty
My favorite with Anastasia was "Execution". Awakened in bed, hands bound behind her back, she's led into the living room and forced to kneel. She begs for her life, but the hitman puts a bullet in her head and she falls forward with her sexy legs bouncing. Already dead, the hitman then puts two into her heart for insurance, and moves her body around the apartment before finally dumping it in the tub.
Are u convenient to trade?
AntonFr

Post by AntonFr »

Is it convenient for you to buy the video from the producer?
A7510

Post by A7510 »

AntonFr wrote: Thu Mar 14, 2024 2:38 pm Is it convenient for you to buy the video from the producer?
No…I have tried to register it with username’sciline’ but the system failed to acknowledge it