Favorite actresses tribute thread

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

smudger

Re: Favorite actresses tribute thread

Post by smudger »

She's a good actress but for me fake boobs are a turn-off....
peterpan

Post by peterpan »

NotThatJack wrote: Fri Feb 04, 2022 3:53 pm As anyone who has seen posts from me on other boards will know, I am a big fan of Savannah Costello. Don't have any pictures available, though.
I am also a big fan of Savannah, and I doubt if she has fake boobs. :mad:
indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

Re: Savannah Costello

Post by indiefilmfan »

I really like Savannah, too. So much, in fact, that I reached out to her for help with something that I'm working on, and as I suspected, she's a super nice girl who was happy to help.

But peter, I will assure you her boobers ARE 100% fake. :yes: Not that that is a bad thing for my tastes. I do not personally like the super jumbo knockers that most girls seem to get when they get a boob job. But I think Savannah's, for instance, are just right and look perfect on her. :approve:

There are a slew of actresses whom I've been meaning to get around to for posting in this thread, and Savannah was high on my list. Jack beat me to it, and John M. posted a nice pic, but I'll try to get some more up when I get the chance.
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
NotThatJack
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings and shootings
Why do you want to join this forum?: Help keep up with producers and others in the community
Referral: Fetnoir

Post by NotThatJack »

Indie, I agree. Hers are definitely fake. If you remember some of her really early films, I think they were smaller. I think she got a great job done, they look perfect on her and are not waaay to big like some I've seen. Very cool that you have gotten to talk to her. Everything I had heard was that she was very nice and very professional. She is also, in my opinion, a really good actress.
JohnG
What is your main fetish?: Amazon combat both modern and older. I greatly lean toward female vs. female and would prefer only female vs. female. Sensual reactions to the wounding is my primary fetish but death is expected due to the wounding.
Why do you want to join this forum?: This is the most convenient way to see what producers have produced; to see new actresses; and hopefully view representative pics/gifs of video content.
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by JohnG »

Well ... Savannah's breasts and belly are so beautiful that I never thought her breasts were enhanced. There are no scars like so many actresses have.
Savannah_Spies-in-Office_01.png
Savannah_Spies-in-Office_01.png (365.78 KiB) Viewed 7657 times
Maybe this is pre-enhancement? An older PKF video Spies in the Office.
John
Skeebo1

Post by Skeebo1 »

I have a lot of favorite actresses, but I thought it'd be fun to start with a tribute to some of the pioneers of the death fetish genre.

First on the list has to be the incomparable Misty Mundae. She was in the first group of fetish videos I bought way back in, like 1999 or something, when videos were the size of postage stamps. In spite of the low resolution, Misty was utterly captivating. Her slim, pale physique and impossibly delicate features made her look like some sort of mythical elf. Misty made the perfect innocent victim, turning every death into a tragedy, but she occasionally played femme fatales with wicked gusto as well. She was also the first death fetish actress I ever saw to transition into mainstream fare. I still remember flipping on Playmate of the Apes one night while drinking with some friends and being secretly shocked that the object of my death fetish obsession had materialized on my TV screen.

Misty is hypnotized into orgasmic bliss prior to her brutal murder.

Serene in death after an agonizing strangulation, Misty's perfect flesh is his to enjoy.

The silk robe offers little dignity to her luscious corpse.

Her face was as flawless as it was lifeless.

She never expected to die in lingerie.

Kidnapped and murdered, Misty stares into the infinite.
smudger

Post by smudger »

She looks about 12.....
Skeebo1

Post by Skeebo1 »

Moving right along... another one of my very first favorite actress is the immortal Tina Krause. Like Misty Mundae, who was an occasional co-star, Tina appeared in fetishy horror movies rather than explicitly death fetish videos, so she was a bit of a precursor to the scene. Though the productions were usually corny, Tina was a spunky actress who could bring a lot of attitude to her roles. For all that, it's always a pleasure to see her murdered horribly. I don't think there's been a women born with a more naturally perfect body. In addition, her waist-length curtain of jet-black hair and vaguely Eastern-European features give her a very striking, exotic look. Whether living or dead, Tina always makes an impression.

Tina Krause, gift-wrapped to be murdered.

She gasped helplessly as the life drained out of her.

Tina's limp corpse was almost too perfect to rape.

The naked girl had stopped twitching long ago, but they wanted to be sure that she was dead.

Tina's soft throat was so inviting, no one could help themselves from strangling her.

When he'd finished enjoying her, he made sure her body was clean for her funeral.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

JohnG wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 3:08 pm Well ... Savannah's breasts and belly are so beautiful that I never thought her breasts were enhanced. There are no scars like so many actresses have.
Savannah_Spies-in-Office_01.png

Maybe this is pre-enhancement? An older PKF video Spies in the Office.
John
Just because it seems like there was some discussion about Savannahs boobs among several commenters-- here is the clear answer. She already had a boob job from the very first time I shot with her way back with Ruemorgue in 2002. In fact, looking at a high resolution still that I took, it appears the incision was along the bottom of the areola...which hid the scar quite well. I remember discussions at the time about how great her boob job was.

As far as the other comments about changing size of her boobs....it is true, women's breasts fluctuate in size from week to week due to biology...and that does not stop with a boob job.
:-)

Hope this helps.

JohnM
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
NotThatJack
What is your main fetish?: Stabbings and shootings
Why do you want to join this forum?: Help keep up with producers and others in the community
Referral: Fetnoir

Post by NotThatJack »

John M - Thanks for the expert knowledge. If anyone would know, it is you. As I recall from what I had heard from producers (like you) and others, besides being gorgeous and a great actress, she was also very nice and professional. BTW, I always wondered how much she had to work to keep her body in the fantastic shape it was in.
--Jack
Skeebo1

Post by Skeebo1 »

Soldiering on... we've reached the point chronologically where Necrobabes enters the picture. While there were a lot of Necrobabes actresses that caught my attention, the one that lingers the most is Carrie. This blond, Amazonian woman appeared in Catharsis videos and photosets and made quite statement. Carrie played great in both the roles of killer and victim. With her full figure, she could easily squeeze the life out of a helpless young waif, and she was one of the few who could lift the limp bodies of her victims off the ground to carry away. But all that physical presence made it even more satisfying when the tables were turned and she found her own life slipping away.

Garroting her had been so pleasurable, Carrie would have done it for free.

The buxom torturer savored the terror of her doomed prisoners.

Carrie's once-powerful body lay broken on the cobblestones of her own torture chamber.

Strangling this amazon had been almost more than she could handle.

The queen carried her freshly killed plaything away.

This plaything proved more fierce than Carrie had anticipated.

The desperate slave wrung the life from the wicked queen's body.

The once-glorious queen was left as naked and lifeless as her many victims.
DarkLime
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Content
Referral: Link from support

Post by DarkLime »

I've Had quite few favorites over the years almost too many to put in this post but i'll try ;)
m1.png
m1.png (2.13 MiB) Viewed 5235 times
M2.png
M2.png (2.35 MiB) Viewed 5235 times
M3.png
M3.png (3.19 MiB) Viewed 5235 times
M4.png
M4.png (3 MiB) Viewed 5235 times
M5.png
M5.png (2.79 MiB) Viewed 5235 times

I saw a vid of her floating around a couple years back and just fell in love with her, she's great in the killer roles and its amazing watching her eyes roll around when she's the victim. Her Name is Mariela, she used to do a lot of custom work for a studio called Inyourhands based in Argentina. She hasn't been available lately though which I find massively disappointing because she was the entire reason I got in touch with the studio.

Orsi 2.png
Orsi 2.png (1.67 MiB) Viewed 5234 times
orsi 3.png
orsi 3.png (2.02 MiB) Viewed 5234 times
Orsi 4.png
Orsi 4.png (2.18 MiB) Viewed 5234 times
Orsi B from Sophie's Workshop, SGA, AnnesDreams, ETC. Another personal favorite of mine can't really explain why honestly, she's just a natural beauty and has a cute accent. Love watching her squrim as victim and being on the pulling side of a garrote as well ;)
Cintia 2.png
Cintia 2.png (2.34 MiB) Viewed 5234 times
Cintia 3.png
Cintia 3.png (2.87 MiB) Viewed 5234 times
Cintia 4.png
Cintia 4.png (2.32 MiB) Viewed 5234 times
Another favorite from Sophie's Workshop, SGA, and AnnesDreams. Cintia Nails that "stone cold Murderer" look when she's strangling her victims and its so pleasing to watch this girl go to work

(Cont PT.1)
Attachments
Movies & TV 3_4_2022 4_10_39 PM.png
Movies & TV 3_4_2022 4_10_39 PM.png (2.06 MiB) Viewed 5234 times
Just A Simple Man Trying To Vibe His Way Through The Galaxy ;-) :D
DarkLime

Post by DarkLime »

(Cont PT.2)
Olive.jpg
Olive.jpg (24.72 KiB) Viewed 5229 times
Olive.png
Olive.png (1.97 MiB) Viewed 5229 times
Olive Glass From PKF has been a favorite of mine for a while, i've always had a thing for girls with short hair and Olive kills it. Her eyes are a major plus too, natural beauty all around. When it comes to acting she gives it her all and I can't even decide if like her better as the victim or killer
Liv.jpg
Liv.jpg (91.4 KiB) Viewed 5230 times
Liv 3.jpg
Liv 3.jpg (40.4 KiB) Viewed 5230 times
Liv 2.jpg
Liv 2.jpg (39.6 KiB) Viewed 5230 times
Liv Aguilera From Psycho Thrillers, Again just another tanned skinned delight always a pleasure to see her on screen. Looking forward to seeing her do more F/F content
Aria 2.png
Aria 2.png (2.62 MiB) Viewed 5229 times
Movies & TV 3_4_2022 5_08_34 PM.png
Movies & TV 3_4_2022 5_08_34 PM.png (2.43 MiB) Viewed 5229 times
Aria From Seductive Studios, Just an all around sexy babe she gave it her all when it came to acting and customs and nailed the "Killer who's secretly aroused" deal. sadly she doesn't do customs with SS anymore, which sucks because in the dozens of videos she's done she was never defeated as the victim and came out on top in every video
Kiki2.png
Kiki2.png (1.79 MiB) Viewed 5229 times
Kiki1.png
Kiki1.png (1.96 MiB) Viewed 5229 times
Kiki from Chris' Corner, Sexy voice and great actor my only disappointment is she's hardly ever the victim but she kills it in the killer roles.

Well thats the majority of my Favorites, Olive, Mariela, and Orsi B are all definitely might top 3 always a treat to see more from them
DarkLime

Post by DarkLime »

The once-glorious queen was left as naked and lifeless as her many victims.
[/quote]

Yeah I always love seeing the beauties on a winning streak get left the same as her victims
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

The problem with Orsi B is that often she carries a piercing in her tongue, I hate very much when piercing is put on the tongue, it kills me completely the enjoyement and the pleasure to watch a fetish movie.

But when she doesn't have it, I every time buy her videos. :excited: