Shooting

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Crazzeedave

Shooting

Post by Crazzeedave »

She goes to shoot him but her gun is empty. He said something snarky and shoots her between her tits
IPAguy
What is your main fetish?: A beautiful woman dying with her eyes OPEN. The open, vacant eyes show that the girl is DEAD--not just unconscious--she is completely finished. Just a limp rag doll to enjoy.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Community/Discussion/Finding new death scenes with stares
Referral: Google

Re: Shooting

Post by IPAguy »

Love that scenario for sure. A pretty woman getting cocky, having that moment of failure, and then being slain (with a death stare) is perfect.
Discord: IPAguy#7435
33/Straight/Male
DEATH STARES
trish
What is your main fetish?: Consensual sex and death. I create 3D comics, mainly along those lines but will do other types if someone requests it and gives me an interesting plot.

BTW - Trish is a character in my stories. I am male
Why do you want to join this forum?: To discuss fetiish topics, and give updates on my site, which is free but member only. I don't want people to just stumble in from the general public.
Referral: Fetnoir, but I've been around a long time. I was a writer on Necrobabes, I was on DrDon's PerfectShotsVideos board and was also active on CNB. I first heard of Bluestone Videos on JAFA's board that was set up after PerfectShotsVideos went down.

Post by trish »

"Here babe, let me loan you a bullet so you can try again." BANG

I mean, go for the snarky :lol2:
"what's that gun for?"
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

🤔I should have phrased this differently. I’m looking for a video with that content. It appears to be a mainstream movie
trish
What is your main fetish?: Consensual sex and death. I create 3D comics, mainly along those lines but will do other types if someone requests it and gives me an interesting plot.

Why do you want to join this forum?: To discuss fetiish topics, and give updates on my site, which is free but member only. I don't want people to just stumble in from the general public.
Referral: Fetnoir, but I've been around a long time. I was a writer on Necrobabes, I was on DrDon's PerfectShotsVideos board and was also active on CNB. I first heard of Bluestone Videos on JAFA's board that was set up after PerfectShotsVideos went down.

Post by trish »

Yep, I did completely misread that, sorry :lol2:
That also sounds hot, I hope someone can locate it, I'd like to see it too.
"what's that gun for?"
IPAguy
What is your main fetish?: A beautiful woman dying with her eyes OPEN. The open, vacant eyes show that the girl is DEAD--not just unconscious--she is completely finished. Just a limp rag doll to enjoy.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Community/Discussion/Finding new death scenes with stares
Referral: Google

Post by IPAguy »

Any more details you can think of? Was it a recent clip or something from the 80s. etc? Death stare?

If you can think of any more details, maybe we can figure it out.
Discord: IPAguy#7435
33/Straight/Male
DEATH STARES
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

Anyone
trish

Post by trish »

Can you remember any more about the scene or movie Dave? Like more of the plot, when you saw it, anything that might provide more to work with?
"what's that gun for?"
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

I just saw a clip she is going to shoot him she just clicks on an empty chamber. He says something snarky she has a terrified look and he puts one between her breasts
johno123
What is your main fetish?: Gunfights with women
Why do you want to join this forum?: Looks good
Referral: darkfetishnet.com

Post by johno123 »

A scenario like this occurs in "Gory Crime House" 's DRUGS CRIMINAL with Cast: Polina Wood, Alex. You can purchase it at Niche clips.
Crazzeedave

Post by Crazzeedave »

johno123 wrote: Wed Jan 12, 2022 11:27 pm A scenario like this occurs in "Gory Crime House" 's DRUGS CRIMINAL with Cast: Polina Wood, Alex. You can purchase it at Niche clips.
Thank you but it’s a commercial movie