Debbie D - What do you want to see?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Debbie D - What do you want to see?

Post by Bluestone »

Hey Guys and Gals,

The Bluestone Debbie D shoot is a Go for mid to late October! I will be shooting some of my material with her, i.e. casting her as a glamourous actress as opposed to the punk ass girls that other producers have her play. Debbie is a very good actress and deserves some parts that she can sink her teeth into. There are still slots available for customs with the Ultimate Scream Queen. Also, I would appreciate some 1 or 2 line suggested scenarios. What scenarios do you want to see Debbie star in? I would appreciate any and all comments with respect to this upcoming shoot. It's getting very close to showtime, and I'm very excited about this shoot!!! :yes:

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Mac

Re: Debbie D - What do you want to see?

Post by Mac »

Hi Blue.

The type of scenario that I would like to see Debbie D (or Petra for that matter) make; is this.....

She plays a blackmailing actress who happens to be rehearsing a role which requires her to be murdered...This allows you to see her 'killed off' useing various methods (shot ,poisoned,etc...)
The conclusion would be that she really is killed off by the victim she's blackmailing.

I believe she did something similar in a story called 'Play Dead'?

Should you choose this story,I would ;of course expect a complimentary 'freebie' of the clip.

Mac.
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

I'd love to see Debbie as a crusading D.A. who is stalked and assasinated by an organized crime thug...Several silenced shots to her beautiful chest!!
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
Dalila di Capri

Post by Dalila di Capri »

I have my own plans for the naughty miss D!!!

I don't want to give too much away. :wink:

Baci
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Some good ideas. Thanks! Any more?

Blue

(P.S. Dalila, I have hired a hypnotist who will put you into a trance. You will reveal all of your scenarios to be shot with Debbie in November, and I will shoot them in October... and while you're under that trance I will film a death scene with you, then, you will come out of that trance and remember nothing. BWAHAHAHAHAAHAH!!!!!)
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
gold

Post by gold »

Like the Billy scenario and your silk and statin class outfits and scripts.
EvilBilly
What is your main fetish?: Superheroine Death Peril
Why do you want to join this forum?: To learn more about the community and connect with producers of custom short movies.
Referral: Bluestone's Silk N' Blood website

Post by EvilBilly »

To add onto my scenario I'd love to see Debbie dressed in a snug-fitting white top to accentuate her figure with a dark form-fitting skirt and heels. Something that will exude a confident, take-no-crap attitude. Very much like a Dalila-inspired character!! :X
EvilBilly :twisted:

"In the words of Socrates...I drank what...?"
Real Genius
evilbilly7464@yahoo.com
tOkie
What is your main fetish?: Femme Demise
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am as real as it getz

Post by tOkie »

I think Mac is spot on with his suggestion.

I'd like to see something along those lines, maybe a bit more up close and personal...with a knife.

And yes, as EvilBilly proposed, some nice straight laced (non punkass) business attire with lots of hip and breast accentuation.
nilss
What is your main fetish?: HEADSHOTS IN FILM / TV - AND APPRECIATING THE FX AND ACTING THAT GO INTO MAKING THEM
Why do you want to join this forum?: RESEARCH PURPOSES
Referral: GOOGLE

Post by nilss »

secret agent in black halter neck dress that is shot in the forehead after quickly pulling out gun. Dies straightaway with no movement or groaning with eyes and mouth wide open and arms outstretch so smooth armpits are visible
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I'd like to see Debbie in a role where her agent (who may also be a producer) keeps interfering in and interrupting her conversations with a producer who is trying to hire her. In frustration, she digs a gun out of her purse and kills him. Fearing that he may come under attack once Debbie realizes that he is a potential witness against her, the "new" producer draws his own weapon and puts a few rounds in her chest.
:pc: :pc: :pc:
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I like it! I'll definitely use that one! Thanks, Max5s!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
bellystabs

Post by bellystabs »

I like it too! Blue, when you are screening potential actors for the role of an old, fat producer, check out their portfolio of photos. Jabba the Hutt may be looking for work. Just be careful when he farts. His gaseous emanations are quite nauseating.
Jabba_the_Hut.jpg
Jabba_the_Hut.jpg (61.39 KiB) Viewed 16144 times
tOkie
What is your main fetish?: Femme Demise
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am as real as it getz

Post by tOkie »

Max5s wrote:I'd like to see Debbie in a role where her agent (who may also be a producer) keeps interfering in and interrupting her conversations with a producer who is trying to hire her. In frustration, she digs a gun out of her purse and kills him. Fearing that he may come under attack once Debbie realizes that he is a potential witness against her, the "new" producer draws his own weapon and puts a few rounds in her chest.
:pc: :pc: :pc:

add this scenario to my list. please
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Done ;-)

Any other suggestions?

There's also time to order a custom. Acting with Debbie will be Melina, Meredith and possibly MaxineX. The three M's with the D girl!

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

I think it is appropriate to open this thread to any Debbie D fans who wish to comment on the Ultimate Scream Queen!... sort of an "In Praise of Debbie D" subtopic.

I have been entralled with Debbie since the early Wave days. I remember one particular scene in Play Dead where Debbie is dressed in a short white outfit and shot against a wall. What a great wall slide and body sprawl on the floor. I was hooked after seeing that performance. I can't seem to find a copy of a photo from that scene. It's on my hard drive somewhere though. Anyone have a copy handy showing Debbie sprawled on the floor after being shot?

Anyone else care to share?

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com