How popular is chloro or other sleep, and manipulation while unconscious?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

indiefilmfan
What is your main fetish?: tough women
Why do you want to join this forum?: to post
Referral: net

How popular is chloro or other sleep, and manipulation while unconscious?

Post by indiefilmfan »

As I continue to try and educate myself amid the seemingly endless "fetish" world, I meander about the net sometimes looking to see what's popular. It never ceases to amaze me what I find, lol. I had no idea that chloro or other means of rendering the victim unconscious, followed by lengthy manipulation of limbs, breasts, or movement of the body in general was really that popular!

Now my occasional trips over to the superheroine forum on this board certainly made me aware, as it's impossible to miss the dedicated group of you diehard Bluestone fans whose conversations almost as a rule end up addressing the above mentioned themes of knocking a victim out somehow, then carrying her around.

Clearly, this aspect of the fetish world is a bigger thing than I ever would have guessed, so I'd like some input from some of you guys who've been around for a while on just HOW big it actually is. I ask because I'm considering starting a thread solely dedicated to this subject, but want to make sure that I'm not overestimating it's popularity and wasting my time.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! - indie
:pc: Indie's Treasure Trove: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=17473 :pc:
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Re: How popular is chloro or other sleep, and manipulation while unconscious?

Post by SSkykingDA »

indiefilmfan wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 12:12 am As I continue to try and educate myself amid the seemingly endless "fetish" world, I meander about the net sometimes looking to see what's popular. It never ceases to amaze me what I find, lol. I had no idea that chloro or other means of rendering the victim unconscious, followed by lengthy manipulation of limbs, breasts, or movement of the body in general was really that popular!

Now my occasional trips over to the superheroine forum on this board certainly made me aware, as it's impossible to miss the dedicated group of you diehard Bluestone fans whose conversations almost as a rule end up addressing the above mentioned themes of knocking a victim out somehow, then carrying her around.

Clearly, this aspect of the fetish world is a bigger thing than I ever would have guessed, so I'd like some input from some of you guys who've been around for a while on just HOW big it actually is. I ask because I'm considering starting a thread solely dedicated to this subject, but want to make sure that I'm not overestimating it's popularity and wasting my time.

Any input would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! - indie
I would say that for me, chloroform was a "gateway drug" into death fetish in general, and strangulation in particular. The whole "knockout and bondage" thing tends to ignore the reality that it would usually be far too risky to leave a witness behind. For this reason, I tended to assume that unless the target was blindfolded, they would eventually have to have been disposed of, so why isn't that part of the fantasy? So for me, the point of knockouts of any kind was to subdue the target quickly to set the stage for what follows. Either to be bound and interrogated, after which they'd be eliminated (implied in "Interrogation Gone Bad"), or to render them unable to resist a strangulation ("Teen Bat 6", "Catwarrior 11", & "Jean Blade is Finally Defeated" come to mind).

Chloroform and strangulation really differ little other than in degree. Both, are about exerting power and control, both give the victim time to struggle, and with both that struggle tends to be very intimate, especially when the attack is made from behind. One oddity of the genre is that the length of each tends to be reversed. I see a lot of "strangles" that take minutes and "chloroform" attacks that take less than 30 seconds. This is to suit the audience and doesn't reflect reality. In reality, a person can hold their breath against chloroform for a couple of minutes, but a garrote around the throat, properly applied, will render the victim unconscious in about 30 seconds because it interrupts blood flow to the brain, and they would be dead a minute or so later. This is why it's a skill taught to commandos to silence sentries! A softer ligature like a tie or stocking might take a bit longer, but in reality, once attacked, the victim would be doomed within seconds, but that doesn't satisfy the fantasy.

Blue stretches out the strangulation and that's fine, as I said, that's marketing, but he also keeps the chloroform scenes much more real. Some other sites, which will remain nameless, but for whom a couple of his actresses have done work, treat chloroform as a shortcut to other fetishes and have actresses who go down in 10 - 15 seconds. Those videos are not worth including in this discussion. Do yourself a favor and revel in the delicious 2+ minute chloroform of the luscious Lynda in "UltraWoman 12" with the plentiful upskirt views, in what I personally consider one of the sexiest chloroform scenes I've watched! The fact that it's then followed by her being laid out on a table, stripped to her bra, groped by her sexy attacker and then hand-strangled in a very realistic, less than 60 seconds, is a wonderful bonus! Then watch "Teen Bat 6" and watch the sexy Mia Ford knocked out and rendered helpless and then garroted to death without ever regaining full consciousness, both taking just about 2 mins each. These were artistry at its best!
indiefilmfan

Post by indiefilmfan »

Thanks for the quick and detailed response, Sky! I don't hold any interest in these things myself, but I am trying to gauge just how important and popular these things really are around here. As I said, in light of my sort of recent discovery of just how much of that stuff is out there, I thought perhaps a dedicated thread could be another way I could contribute to the community, sort of like I do with my regular review thread. I'm honestly still in a state of shock over just how popular that fetish seems. I never would've guessed that that fetish in particular was that common of a thing.

And what you said about the knockout being the stepping stone to an assumed disposal of the victim is EXACTLY what I was thinking when I started really looking at this stuff. You damn sure couldn't leave a living witness, especially with the DNA concern. So even in vids that don't show it at the end, I just assume that the death happens off-screen later as it's simply not the main focus of that vid.

I started off just doing reviews of vids that I bought that were of personal interest to me. But as I like only a tiny percentage of what's there to be had, I felt I wasn't contributing very much financially to the producers around here who work so hard. Well, I like to write, so I started reviewing any and all of these vids, along with helping some of them with their ads to make up for it.

And as I say, I'm still learning, and I thought that the knockout stuff might be worthy of it's own thread. Hopefully you guys give me a yea or nay. Thanks again, and please keep the comments coming! :approve: - indie
Redgunner
What is your main fetish?: Chloroform knockouts and cradle carries
Why do you want to join this forum?: Big fan of bluestone films
Referral: By following the bluestone film threads

Post by Redgunner »

Yes got to agree, the bluestone chloroform scenes are quite brilliant since they've been made longer, more active and realistic. The scene where Krystal was chloroformed in WA29 was fantastic. Long may the more realistic scenes last, they have been a great success!
indiefilmfan

Post by indiefilmfan »

Did you guys happen catch my review of "Attempted Murder" a while back? I thought that had a lengthy chloro scene... : viewtopic.php?p=136955#p136955
SSkykingDA
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay abreast of what is being offered and identify videos that I want to see.
Referral: I really don't recall how I originally found this but probably part of a google search for specific content.

Post by SSkykingDA »

indiefilmfan wrote: Mon Jan 17, 2022 2:10 am Thanks for the quick and detailed response, Sky! I don't hold any interest in these things myself, but I am trying to gauge just how important and popular these things really are around here. As I said, in light of my sort of recent discovery of just how much of that stuff is out there, I thought perhaps a dedicated thread could be another way I could contribute to the community, sort of like I do with my regular review thread. I'm honestly still in a state of shock over just how popular that fetish seems. I never would've guessed that that fetish in particular was that common of a thing.

And what you said about the knockout being the stepping stone to an assumed disposal of the victim is EXACTLY what I was thinking when I started really looking at this stuff. You damn sure couldn't leave a living witness, especially with the DNA concern. So even in vids that don't show it at the end, I just assume that the death happens off-screen later as it's simply not the main focus of that vid.

I started off just doing reviews of vids that I bought that were of personal interest to me. But as I like only a tiny percentage of what's there to be had, I felt I wasn't contributing very much financially to the producers around here who work so hard. Well, I like to write, so I started reviewing any and all of these vids, along with helping some of them with their ads to make up for it.

And as I say, I'm still learning, and I thought that the knockout stuff might be worthy of it's own thread. Hopefully you guys give me a yea or nay. Thanks again, and please keep the comments coming! :approve: - indie
During my initial response, I kept getting interrupted by various winter storm related stuff, so I completely forgot to comment on the limb manipulation and carry aspects of your question, so I will continue here.

Limb manipulation has largely not really appealed to me, but I would suppose the interest lies in its relationship to the "power and control" motives I cited earlier. It's basically playing with an unresisting body, whether it be unconscious or postmortem. Perhaps I'd be more interested if it was being done to further the original act by posing the victim to further insult or humiliate. I do love seeing eyelids lifted to verify the woman is out after a chloroforming (see the aforementioned "UltraWoman 12") and I really like neck pulse checks and the postmortem closing of the dead woman's eyes, brushing the hair from her face, etc. I also enjoy a little post-defeat fondling of the body, especially when it's a female assailant (see Claire in "The Trap"). Both chloroform and strangulation are very intimate attacks so touching and handling are logical companions to the attack itself and the hair brushing and eye closing add an almost "affectionate" touch to the act, especially postmortem.

Carries, to me, are secondary and only of interest when done for a clear reason. One good example is when an unconscious woman is moved from the floor where she was subdued and then placed on a couch, desk, or table to be further "dealt with". My interest in carries, however, can be stimulated by the woman being in a very short skirt, allowing for an impressive display of nylon-clad legs and potential for a panty view for instance! :-) Again, it plays into the "power and control" aspect of the act. One variation that I DO really appreciate, however, is the ankle-first body drag of an unconscious or dead woman in a skirt or dress, with the skirt sliding up to her waist to expose her panties, bonus points applied if a loose blouse is likewise to slide up revealing bare breasts. While I expect an obvious purpose to justify a carry, I'm perfectly happy to see a body drag for no other purpose than for eye candy! ;-) Unconscious, or lifeless bodies sliding off a couch or out of a chair, producing a similar result, are quite welcome as well!

BTW, "Blackbird 4" is a perfect example of the Chloroform setting up the kill. She's sleeping in bed in her négligée when she's overpowered by men with chloroform then dressed in her costume and transported in the trunk of their car to a secure location where she's tortured, beaten down and finally killed, and her body carried off for disposal. So this one takes the scenario all the way from beginning to logical end. This also illustrates carries that are both plot-driven, AND gratuitous, as she is carried from the trunk of the car and away for disposal with a very enjoyable view for the camera in the process as you will appreciate from the screenshots! :-)

Blackbird 4 - Cradle carry knocked out.jpg
Blackbird 4 - Cradle carry knocked out.jpg (502.9 KiB) Viewed 1980 times
Blackbird 4 - Body disposal.jpg
Blackbird 4 - Body disposal.jpg (350.84 KiB) Viewed 1980 times
Attachments
UltraWoman 12 - Up skirt chloroform.jpg
UltraWoman 12 - Up skirt chloroform.jpg (647.54 KiB) Viewed 1980 times
Catwarrior 11 - Bound strangle.jpg
Catwarrior 11 - Bound strangle.jpg (555.42 KiB) Viewed 1980 times
White Angel 25 - Leg fondling.jpg
White Angel 25 - Leg fondling.jpg (935.41 KiB) Viewed 1980 times
White Angel 25 - Breast fondling.jpg
White Angel 25 - Breast fondling.jpg (448.56 KiB) Viewed 1980 times
UltraWoman 12 - Feeling her up.jpg
UltraWoman 12 - Feeling her up.jpg (489.01 KiB) Viewed 1980 times
The Trap - Postmortem fondling.jpg
The Trap - Postmortem fondling.jpg (1.44 MiB) Viewed 1980 times
UltraWoman 12 - eye check.jpg
UltraWoman 12 - eye check.jpg (558.29 KiB) Viewed 1980 times
Blackbird 4 - Pulse check.jpg
Blackbird 4 - Pulse check.jpg (470.9 KiB) Viewed 1980 times
Wondra 5 - Eye closing.jpg
Wondra 5 - Eye closing.jpg (452.81 KiB) Viewed 1980 times
Railroaded - Brushing away the hair.jpg
Railroaded - Brushing away the hair.jpg (210.79 KiB) Viewed 1980 times
White Angel 29 - OTS carry.jpg
White Angel 29 - OTS carry.jpg (691.81 KiB) Viewed 1980 times
indiefilmfan

Post by indiefilmfan »

Thanks again, Sky. Perhaps you're just down the street from me, lol! There has been exactly ONE poor fool who has attempted to get in his car and leave the parking lot of my apartment building this morning. He made it 10 ft. forward and is now stuck in the lane that everyone else has to drive through to get in and out. So now NO ONE is going anywhere, lol! :lol2:

We got wailed over the last several hours. I'm so glad I decided to go out to the store yesterday before any of this hit. At least we're getting a belated white christmas... :approve: