Movies or Series on Netflix, Amazon Prime etc...

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Nutz

Movies or Series on Netflix, Amazon Prime etc...

Post by Nutz »

Hey, guys.

Could someone give me tips on movies, series etc that I can find on for example Netflix, Amazon Prime and so on these days, where they show lovely women getting shot or stabbed, preferably in the chest, but upper belly area works to.
The victim(s) should be wearing a pretty, white dress, nightgown/slip, or a nice skirt and a pretty, white blouse.
Jason
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy shootings of attractive young women. Enjoy battles and massacres in equal measure.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Want to share this fantasy with like-minded people.
Referral: Been an active member of this community since the beginning.

Re: Movies or Series on Netflix, Amazon Prime etc...

Post by Jason »

Nutz wrote: Fri Mar 18, 2022 2:50 pm Hey, guys.

Could someone give me tips on movies, series etc that I can find on for example Netflix, Amazon Prime and so on these days, where they show lovely women getting shot or stabbed, preferably in the chest, but upper belly area works to.
The victim(s) should be wearing a pretty, white dress, nightgown/slip, or a nice skirt and a pretty, white blouse.
Netflix used to host "The Punisher" (series), but sadly no longer. Looks like it is available through Amazon Prime for purchase.

There are a few shootings here and there. By far the best is found in Season 2, Episode 11, wherein a CSI-type flashback shows three hotties getting machine-gunned at close range in much the outfits you describe (rehashing the kills with both normal-speed and slow-speed flashbacks). Season 2 Episode 10 also has the blood-splattered bodies lying dead.

Hopefully you are aware of the terrific "Altered Carbon" Season 1, Episode 8 (still on Netflix) wherein numerous naked clones are shot to death.
Nutz

Post by Nutz »

Thanks for the tips, Jason. I'll check it out one of these days. Just hope it's available here in Norway... ;-)
Nutz

Post by Nutz »

Looks like I am out of luck on The Punisher, obviously it's not available in Norway... :-(
malabtech
What is your main fetish?: Gunshot. Little blood. Dead bodies
Why do you want to join this forum?: Seems like a bunch of like minded individuals
Referral: Bluestones video site

Post by malabtech »

The Punisher, along with all the other netflix marvel series, moved to Disney plus when the license netflix had expired.
Nutz

Post by Nutz »

malabtech wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 3:24 pm The Punisher, along with all the other netflix marvel series, moved to Disney plus when the license netflix had expired.
I tried Disney+ as well, didn't find it there, so it's probably not available here there either...
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

Did you not set your Disney+ to be able to view adult-rated content? Otherwise, sounds like it may be a regional thing. I'm seeing it on Disney+.

https://www.disneyplus.com/series/the-p ... OZHgU6cBS3
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
Nutz

Post by Nutz »

Indrid Cold wrote: Wed Apr 06, 2022 7:26 pm Did you not set your Disney+ to be able to view adult-rated content? Otherwise, sounds like it may be a regional thing. I'm seeing it on Disney+.

https://www.disneyplus.com/series/the-p ... OZHgU6cBS3
I set it to 18+, yes. When I try your direct link, I get error code 41.
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

Then it must be a regional block. I'm guessing you don't live in the US.
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
Nutz

Post by Nutz »

Indrid Cold wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:27 am Then it must be a regional block. I'm guessing you don't live in the US.
That's what I am thinking as well.

No, I do not live in the US, I live in Norway ;-)
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

Are you interested in the whole movie or just the death scenes? Death scenes are a LOT easier to find. But Netflix has "Fear Street -- Part 1" which opens with a nice back and chest stabbing (start) and almost a good belly stabbing (the girl dies from having her head shredded (6:32):
Nutz

Post by Nutz »

jhsnuff wrote: Thu Apr 07, 2022 6:07 pm

Are you interested in the whole movie or just the death scenes? Death scenes are a LOT easier to find. But Netflix has "Fear Street -- Part 1" which opens with a nice back and chest stabbing (start) and almost a good belly stabbing (the girl dies from having her head shredded (6:32):
Well, it's mostly the death scenes I am interested in, but whole movies and series including related scenes is also interesting, yes.

The Fear Street movies (all 3 of them) I actually watched a couple of weeks ago. That opening scene is pretty neat, I just wish she had been dressed a bit more to my tastes, though.

A good example of what kind of clothing I would like to see, is the outfit (skirt and blouse) the victim is wearing in the water bed scene in "Pieces". That blouse suits my tastes almost perfectly, just a shame that the bed in the scene was a water bed, and one of the stabs missed the victim's body and punctured the bed instead, causing the bed to turn into more of a shallow pool of water...
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.

Post by jhsnuff »

I lke savage prolonged death scenes -- hard to find in mainstream movies, but these are the best.

I would recommend the Scream series, especially 2 and 4. Scream 2 has Jada Pinkett Smith in a great scene: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ym0wSbZnQ8k (as a bonus, the Drew Barrymore death from Scream 1 is recreated as a film she's watching. BTW, here's an extended cut of DB's death: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FlLMGRu2yfg. Scream 4 has one girl stabbing another in the stomach, Hayden Pantierre stabbed twice (she's confirmed to be alive but it sure looks like she bit it) and one of the most brutal in the stab series: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZRFyUk64GI (I rather like Jenny's death in the alternate opening: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPvHoDLGGFc)

You can safely ignore the Saw franchise, but there's one scene that's pretty nice: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lTWY11J9Z3o -- the fun starts at 2:04.

More as I think of them...
jhsnuff

Post by jhsnuff »

Fear Street Part 2 has an awesome scene where two sisters die side by side. Ziggy is stabbed in the gut then both sisters take repeated axe blows to the chest, Cindy between her tits and Ziggy a bit lower. Great fun!
Nutz

Post by Nutz »

Jhsnuff:

Thanx for these :-)
Yes, I am (more or less, anyway) familiar with the "Stab" movies as well ;-)
The one from "Saw" was new to me, though :-)