Movies or Series on Netflix, Amazon Prime etc...

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Max5s

Re: Movies or Series on Netflix, Amazon Prime etc...

Post by Max5s »

Nutz,

Netflix-Biohackers-Season 2 Episode 6

Jessica Schwartz, wearing a white sweater blouse gets shot in upper left abdomen with a rifle fired at long range. Not too bad a job.
Nutz

Post by Nutz »

Max5s wrote: Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:10 pm Nutz,

Netflix-Biohackers-Season 2 Episode 6

Jessica Schwartz, wearing a white sweater blouse gets shot in upper left abdomen with a rifle fired at long range. Not too bad a job.
Thanks for that one. :.-)

Allthough not quite what I am looking for clothing wise, it was still a good scene :-)
Nutz

Post by Nutz »

Just saw a Danish movie on Netflix, The Bombardment, yesterday.
Very early in the movie, just after the intro, we see 3 good looking, young women getting ready, wearing nice, white dresses or skirt/blouse combos. Shortly after, they get into the back seat of a car and the driver starts to drive.
Shortly after, the car is shot up by an airplane with machine guns. The scene is filmed from the dashboard of the car, and we see the bullets hit the ground behind the driving car, closing in, before the whole back seat is riddled with gunfire and blood everywhere. We see the red blood spreading on the chest of the two girls on the left and the right. Sadly, they are wearing coats over their nice clothes, but they are open, so I find the scene nice anyway. No body view afterwards, though.

The scene is set in Denmark, near the end of WW2, more excact February 1945, so it may be inspired by true events.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Netflix-Ozark-Final episode Season 4

Julia Garner wearing a white dress is shot in heart region.

I was disappointed as I thought she was the most interesting character in the series. Killing her off was stupid IMHO as there will inevitably be another movie or something.
Nutz

Post by Nutz »

Max5s wrote: Tue May 03, 2022 7:25 pm Netflix-Ozark-Final episode Season 4

Julia Garner wearing a white dress is shot in heart region.

I was disappointed as I thought she was the most interesting character in the series. Killing her off was stupid IMHO as there will inevitably be another movie or something.
Thanx, that was a nice one, indeed :-)
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

I just binge-watched the first season of 'West World.'

Lots of western-type women getting shot and stabbed in that one. They're human-like robots for those not acquainted with the concept of the show.

SPOILER ALERT!

One of the more interesting death scenes. One of the female robots is becoming self-aware, and she comes to know what she is: A pre-programmed sex robot. Whenever she dies, she has to go to the repair station for repairs. She has blackmailed a couple of the technicians there to give her up-grades and teach her more about the outside world so she can escape.
In one scene, she is back in the West World, in her role as a madame/prostitute. She wants to die so she can go back to the repair station. So as her human client is having sex with her, she refuses to react. This makes him mad. So she encourages him to strangle her to death while he is fucking her. Quite a graphic scene for TV.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Nutz

Post by Nutz »

Ric delCampo:

Yeah, I have seen the first 3 seasons of West World. It started out okay, but eventually it actually got more and more confusing, in my opinion anyway.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Nutz wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 2:57 pm Ric delCampo:

Yeah, I have seen the first 3 seasons of West World. It started out okay, but eventually it actually got more and more confusing, in my opinion anyway.
IMO it tried to be too cereberal for it's own good after a thoughtful first couple of seasons.

However, annoyingly a 4th season of West World was given the nod ahead of a spin-off of Person of Interest (starring Shaw, Bear and Root), which really pisses me off bigtime as I know which I would rather watch...
Blade
What is your main fetish?: shootings and stabbings
Why do you want to join this forum?: to exchange with other people of similar interests
Referral: was on deadskirts where i heared of FF the first time

Post by Blade »

has been a while for me, but i remember "Arrow" (netflix) had some decent death scenes (if you can consider it death scenes, when the characters were brought back to life later lol)...
actually about every marvel or DC show has at least 1 or 2 decent scenes, i think
and i remember a couple scenes in "Vampire Diaries" (amazon)... same problem here... the people there who got killed in that show tended to not stay dead for a long time lol... actually it seems that about each of the main characters there died at least once in each episode lol...

greetings
Blade
Joshua_Sharpe
What is your main fetish?: Turning the tables on an arrogant, overconfident female. Seeing the shock at her own decisive defeat on her face, that look of "Nnng... oh my god, fuck...".
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with likeminded people.
Referral: Myself, years ago! Probably through Google.

Post by Joshua_Sharpe »

Ric delCampo wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 1:50 pm I just binge-watched the first season of 'West World.'

Lots of western-type women getting shot and stabbed in that one. They're human-like robots for those not acquainted with the concept of the show.

SPOILER ALERT!

One of the more interesting death scenes. One of the female robots is becoming self-aware, and she comes to know what she is: A pre-programmed sex robot. Whenever she dies, she has to go to the repair station for repairs. She has blackmailed a couple of the technicians there to give her up-grades and teach her more about the outside world so she can escape.
In one scene, she is back in the West World, in her role as a madame/prostitute. She wants to die so she can go back to the repair station. So as her human client is having sex with her, she refuses to react. This makes him mad. So she encourages him to strangle her to death while he is fucking her. Quite a graphic scene for TV.
Wow, that's a hot concept - a woman consenting to strangulation because she knows she can respawn.
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

Here's Tatyana Ali's death from The Clown at Midnight, available on Amazon with ads: