Favorite Type Of Killer?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

DarkLime
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Content
Referral: Link from support

Favorite Type Of Killer?

Post by DarkLime »

My personal favorite is the female killer that is aroused by the victim's struggle and taunts and toys with them

What about you guys?
Just A Simple Man Trying To Vibe His Way Through The Galaxy ;-) :D
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Re: Favorite Type Of Killer?

Post by JIMBO »

My favorite killer is whoever can kill the evil villainess... usually this means a less-powerful girl who overcomes her limitations to kill the stronger bad girl.

Jimbo
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I think it is interesting to discuss about the killers/villains type we could love to see instead of always focusing on the models, I already made many suggestions about it to producers including blue.

The sexual feeling is all about materialist feeling, it is all about fleshes and skins of the victim, and the destruction of it while creating energy = pleasure. That means contrast is very important to make a fetish movie : Beauty/Ugly, Clean/Dirty, Moralist/Sadist-pervert, Strong/Weak, Rich/Poor, difference of the colors of skins = Interracial sexual actions, Intelligent/Fool etc...

I will turn on for sure if put in a fetish movie, a true sadist/pervert villainess going on against a strong/beautiful/moralist heroine. We can also develop it more. Why not a childish low QI villainess going on against a strong powerfull heroine ? The weak villainess in the beginning of the story is completely dominated by the powerfull heroine with a clear superiority of the heroine, but surprisingly retakes the upperhand and defeats the heroine in the end of the movie. Playing the strong and weak, intelligent and fool, Moralist and Pervert, playing the + and - with an unexpected/suprise ending. The creation of the pleasure (energy) after seeing the contrasting fetish movie.

We can also create a story with the contrast rich/poor, a very rich famous woman, a world star celebrity like Britney Spears or Jennifer Lawrence kidnapped by a psycho fan woman living in a poor flat, she succeeds to kidnap the super star and brings her in to a safe location and finally strangle her to death, the poor seeking the wealthy life destroying the opposite side, a very rich confident celebrity woman.

For me a contrasting story is always better in the fetish movies.
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Male... cold... calculating... silent...

Hitmen... serial killers... psychopaths...
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

I don't have a favorite type of killer.

I (sort of) have a favorite type of killee: Among other characteristics: Young, beautiful, slutty, and evil.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 6:18 pm
For me a contrasting story is always better in the fetish movies.
I too like CONTRASTS... good/evil... black/white, etc. But your idea of an airhead villainess defeating a smart heroine would get no kudos from me. It just doesn't happen. I think the villainess should be dominant in nearly all categories to the heroine. This will make for a good "twist" ending, where the heroine somehow manages to turn the tables on the overconfident baddie, a surprise (for us as well as the villainess!). :razz:

Jimbo
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

Nyghtfall3D wrote: Tue Mar 29, 2022 12:02 am Male... cold... calculating... silent...

Hitmen... serial killers... psychopaths...
That's my preference as well! Male psychopaths and serial killers!
Skeebo1

Post by Skeebo1 »

My favorite killer is a female bad girl who murders another girl, either innocent or villainous, before getting the tables turned on her by a man and killed herself. Then both killer and victim, now equally dead, get violated by the guy.
Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.
Referral: A member named nyghtfall mentioned the site on his board.

Post by Egeek »

good question. i remember when I first started to write and the killers were sex killers. then I started to create hit women type characters that weren't your garden variety. non human type characters like aliens or something from another dimension that human traits. i like both a hit woman type character and a non human character. i can be creative with both. inject my imagination into them. add my horror movie tastes into them. thats why they fall under my favorite type of characters. as for mainstream stuff i like the slasher character or non human character like a alien when imagination is seen in the scene.
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

First and foremost, the killer(s) should be male. They can have a female helper, but she is secondary to the main character.

#2, the killer should delight in sexual sadism. I am more likely to buy a video where the heroine is raped (sorry, Blue!) and if she is raped while she dies, all the better.

#3, continuing the sadism theme, the killer should get off on beating, tasing and otherwise torturing the girl.

One of my favorite fantasies is the House of Horrors, where 6 or 7 girls are put on stage to be tortured and raped, while other girls pleasure the live audience. At the end of the night, one or two girls are slowly snuffed.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

Egeek wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 9:57 am good question. i remember when I first started to write and the killers were sex killers. then I started to create hit women type characters that weren't your garden variety. non human type characters like aliens or something from another dimension that human traits. i like both a hit woman type character and a non human character. i can be creative with both. inject my imagination into them. add my horror movie tastes into them. thats why they fall under my favorite type of characters. as for mainstream stuff i like the slasher character or non human character like a alien when imagination is seen in the scene.
It is interesting what you say because like you the non-human villains going against beautiful women are my taste too. Aliens, non-humans VS Humans are also an important contrast fetish fantasy

If I'm right you should turn on when watching a vore fetish movie ? Do you like the "Alien" movies series ?

My fantasies on it, are especially huge constructor snake wraping around the beautiful body of a woman and then crushing and strangling her to death. Or an alien creature like a "blob" wraping the body of woman and killing her slowly eating her. I like very much the internal parasital burst as in the Alien movies series. An alien or a mutant creature like a worm eating a beautiful woman from inside to death.

Alien VS Human woman is one of my favourite contrast fetish. Watching worms and parasites makes repulsion for us and therefore the contrast with the beautiful attractive woman. - VS +
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.

Post by Awol Nate »

Totallibertarianism, you should check out Roger Corman's "Galaxy of Terror," if you haven't seen that flick yet. It was done back in the glorious 1980s, and features a woman getting raped and killed by a giant worm while investigating a mysterious planet. You can find it on Youtube. One of my favorite death/rape-scenes-by-monster ever in a mainstream movie.
Totallibertarianism

Awol Nate wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:30 pm Totallibertarianism, you should check out Roger Corman's "Galaxy of Terror," if you haven't seen that flick yet. It was done back in the glorious 1980s, and features a woman getting raped and killed by a giant worm while investigating a mysterious planet. You can find it on Youtube. One of my favorite death/rape-scenes-by-monster ever in a mainstream movie.
I prefer a little worm 5 - 7 cm in length eating the woman from inside. The scene that would really turn me on is that the worm getting inside the woman leg and then going up to her abdomen eating her from inside (like a worm eating an apple), she is screaming as hell, vomiting blood and dies atrosiously and perhaps in the aftermath horror scene the worm getting outside her dead body... What do you think ? What about putting a superheroine like wonderwoman or supergirl as the victim in that scene ?

I remember that I saw a similar scene in one of the episode of the "The Outer Limits", I was still young when I watched the episode on TV, the woman was finally saved but the gory scene with the little creature getting inside her leg and slowly, slowly moving up to her abdomen was quite exciting and gory for me in that time... https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Outer ... TV_series)

But I will check up your movie, thanks.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Awol Nate wrote: Thu Mar 31, 2022 5:30 pm Totallibertarianism, you should check out Roger Corman's "Galaxy of Terror," if you haven't seen that flick yet. It was done back in the glorious 1980s, and features a woman getting raped and killed by a giant worm while investigating a mysterious planet. You can find it on Youtube. One of my favorite death/rape-scenes-by-monster ever in a mainstream movie.
Actually, Mr Nate, I found this young ladies demise one of the most hilarious things ever committed to celluloid. It is brilliantly bad, how she could do this with a straight face is beyond me. In fact, this is one of the main selling points of the entire movie, IMO, just how seriously the entire cast takes it...
Awol Nate

Post by Awol Nate »

xj900uk wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 3:49 am
Actually, Mr Nate, I found this young ladies demise one of the most hilarious things ever committed to celluloid. It is brilliantly bad, how she could do this with a straight face is beyond me. In fact, this is one of the main selling points of the entire movie, IMO, just how seriously the entire cast takes it...
I wouldn't exactly say it's "hilarious." It's obviously over-the-top, but the scene is intended to be bizarre. I found it crazy erotic the first time I saw the movie, and now that scene is one of my all-time favorite death scenes. You won't find too many scenes like that with the blatant exploitation. They had to cut a few seconds of the scene in order to keep it R-rated. And the actress has done a number of interviews at conventions, and she said that she drank brandy before the scene in order to be in a mental place to shoot it. She didn't think her naked body was going to get that much exposure.

But I love the scene, especially the way she just gets completely stripped in a matter of seconds and then raped horrifically until she dies. The worm ranks up there as one of THE BEST killers I've seen in film. :)