Favorite Type Of Killer?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Favorite Type Of Killer?

Post by xj900uk »

Awol Nate wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:02 am I wouldn't exactly say it's "hilarious." It's obviously over-the-top, but the scene is intended to be bizarre. I found it crazy erotic the first time I saw the movie, and now that scene is one of my all-time favorite death scenes. You won't find too many scenes like that with the blatant exploitation. They had to cut a few seconds of the scene in order to keep it R-rated. And the actress has done a number of interviews at conventions, and she said that she drank brandy before the scene in order to be in a mental place to shoot it. She didn't think her naked body was going to get that much exposure.

But I love the scene, especially the way she just gets completely stripped in a matter of seconds and then raped horrifically until she dies. The worm ranks up there as one of THE BEST killers I've seen in film. :)
IMO the Worm deserved a sequel/spin-off, Mr Nate. He was by far the best actor in the whole movie!
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

Awol Nate wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 7:02 am ... the actress has done a number of interviews at conventions, and she said that she drank brandy before the scene in order to be in a mental place to shoot it. She didn't think her naked body was going to get that much exposure.

But I love the scene, especially the way she just gets completely stripped in a matter of seconds and then raped horrifically until she dies. The worm ranks up there as one of THE BEST killers I've seen in film. :)
I didn't know that Taaffee O'Connell (the actress) got tipsy before doing the scene, but I did come out great! It made her an icon of the scream queen genre... even if she did nothing else. :clap: The sexual allusion of a beautiful blonde stripped naked and covered in slippery GOO was not lost on viewers. :excited:

I also like non-human killers, but they don't have to be aliens. Many denizens of the animal kingdom have contributed to human female demise. I do tend to prefer the ladies to be naked or nearly so... nothing between her flesh and the voracious predator. :D

Jimbo
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

I love monster-type killers. I'm a huge fan of tentacles, and would love to see more vines coming alive like in Evil Dead. Zombies also make for very amazing death scenes, but for whatever reason, mainstream movies never make zombie attacks erotic or sexually exploitative.
Indrid Cold

Post by Indrid Cold »

DarkLime wrote: Mon Mar 28, 2022 4:55 pm My personal favorite is the female killer that is aroused by the victim's struggle and taunts and toys with them
Exactly mine as well!

An inhuman monster is my second preferred type of killer.
Seek not a leader lest you find a master. Lead thyself.
Big O
What is your main fetish?: deadskirts
Why do you want to join this forum?: deadskirts
Referral: forums

Post by Big O »

Male or female enemy spy
Yzzy

Post by Yzzy »

That Taaffee O'Connell scene in Galaxy of Terror is one of my fav ever scenes! I think I watched it about 50 or 60 times!! :love:
Big O
What is your main fetish?: deadskirts
Why do you want to join this forum?: deadskirts
Referral: forums

Post by Big O »

Yzzy

Post by Yzzy »

:pc: :love:
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

Yzzy wrote: Fri Apr 01, 2022 9:41 pm:pc: :love:
THey are starring you in the re-make, didn't you know? Now is you rchance to be stripped naked and molested by a randy space-worm!
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.

Post by Awol Nate »

I know this is straying from topic a bit, but there was always speculation as to how Taaffee's character actually dies in this scene. It has been suggested that she was crushed to death under the weight of the worm, because apparently in the footage that was cut and lost forever to make the scene R-rated, there was more "crushing" sounds. Interestingly, the footage that was removed (and is not lost forever) didn't have any more nudity than the scene already has. The reason the footage was removed was because it showed the worm humping more, making it more explicit what it was doing, and Taaffee's vocalizations apparently became more ecstatic and aroused, making her forced orgasm much more explicit. Essentially, the footage had too much "sex" in it, and it was decided to make the scene more into a death scene than a sex scene. Which is probably why I love how it turned out, because it focuses on the terror.
Yzzy

Post by Yzzy »

xj900uk wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 4:24 am
THey are starring you in the re-make, didn't you know? Now is you rchance to be stripped naked and molested by a randy space-worm!
I expect to win an oscar for it! ;-)
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Yzzy wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:22 am
Well I would nominate you for a Razzie, Yzzy...
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

Awol Nate wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 5:45 am I know this is straying from topic a bit, but there was always speculation as to how Taaffee's character actually dies in this scene. It has been suggested that she was crushed to death under the weight of the worm, because apparently in the footage that was cut and lost forever to make the scene R-rated, there was more "crushing" sounds. Interestingly, the footage that was removed (and is not lost forever) didn't have any more nudity than the scene already has. The reason the footage was removed was because it showed the worm humping more, making it more explicit what it was doing, and Taaffee's vocalizations apparently became more ecstatic and aroused, making her forced orgasm much more explicit. Essentially, the footage had too much "sex" in it, and it was decided to make the scene more into a death scene than a sex scene. Which is probably why I love how it turned out, because it focuses on the terror.
Interesting, I did not know that, Mr Nate. Perhaps one day the cut footage will be released as an Easter Egg or similar on the Blu Ray/DVD?
Awol Nate

Post by Awol Nate »

xj900uk wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:56 am
Interesting, I did not know that, Mr Nate. Perhaps one day the cut footage will be released as an Easter Egg or similar on the Blu Ray/DVD?
From what I understand, the cut footage is lost forever.
Yzzy

Post by Yzzy »

xj900uk wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:55 am
Yzzy wrote: Sat Apr 02, 2022 7:22 am

Well I would nominate you for a Razzie, Yzzy...
:excited: