Favorite Type Of Killer?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Re: Favorite Type Of Killer?

Post by jhsnuff »

mikedark wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:07 am
jhsnuff wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:43 pm My killers don''t hate their victims; they are brutal (how much is "needlessly"? I need a LOT of brutalty!) for the fun of it. The victims screams and moans are erotic music to her killer.
It is kinda funny that I say I hate brutality when I am the biggest fan of erotic combat. But I view that as different. What happens might be brutal, but by "brutal", what I mean is torturing damsels in distress. If your killer lets a girl put up a fair fight and then mocks her as he beats her, that I can get behind. You don't have to NOT respect your opponent to still take pleasure in their defeat or rub their nose in it. But tying people up and like yanking out teeth, or finger nail removal, or hitting them with a sock full of pennies? Yeah, that's not it for me chief.
... and I am completely opposed to a fair fight! But that's what makes this forum so interesting!
Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.
Referral: A member named nyghtfall mentioned the site on his board.

Post by Egeek »

victim characters are 18+ in my stories for sure. as for a killer character. one of my characters started her journey of becoming a killer when she was 18 i think. well a hit woman that acted like a vigilante boogieman i see her as. takes certain assignments to help take out evil killers or evil aliens that crash land on earth etc.
Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.
Referral: A member named nyghtfall mentioned the site on his board.

Post by Egeek »

jhsnuff wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 2:37 am
mikedark wrote: Fri Apr 15, 2022 12:07 am
jhsnuff wrote: Thu Apr 14, 2022 12:43 pm My killers don''t hate their victims; they are brutal (how much is "needlessly"? I need a LOT of brutalty!) for the fun of it. The victims screams and moans are erotic music to her killer.
It is kinda funny that I say I hate brutality when I am the biggest fan of erotic combat. But I view that as different. What happens might be brutal, but by "brutal", what I mean is torturing damsels in distress. If your killer lets a girl put up a fair fight and then mocks her as he beats her, that I can get behind. You don't have to NOT respect your opponent to still take pleasure in their defeat or rub their nose in it. But tying people up and like yanking out teeth, or finger nail removal, or hitting them with a sock full of pennies? Yeah, that's not it for me chief.
... and I am completely opposed to a fair fight! But that's what makes this forum so interesting!
i remember writing a scene where my hit woman character liked the sound of her targets neck bone breaking as she slowly twisted her neck from left to right. sometimes I like a good slasher flick. tasteful one.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Another of my favorite type of killer : Momose from ATHB-45 GIGA movie => Image https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=3500

MOMOSE / ももせくん

He is the son of a very rich senator of Japan therefore he is completely immune from being arrested by the police. He is a crazy psychopath, still has a childish mentality, abusing from his father power he wants everything, he has plenty of mafia henchmen working for him...

His all favorite pass time : Kidnapping beautiful japanese women and watching them being strangled to death by a mechanical chair. He has to just push the button and the woman restained on the chair is slowly and very painfully strangled to death. Momose wants to watch the facial painfull expression of the woman until her death.

Police investigators are tracking him, but one day Momose has a crush on the women police investigators tracking him. He watches on TV the famous police investigator Naruko Himeo and her teammate tracking him and suddenly he has a crush on the woman and he wants to kidnap the famous japanese policewoman investigator Naruko Himeo and strangle her to death on the chair.

The target is difficult for his henchmen because Naruko Himeo is a high ranking state police investigator but finally the wish of the childish crazy man is granted. The two police investigator women are kidnapped and killed and Momose is very happy and turning on very much...

A childish crazy man who wants everything and gets always his wish ! A type of villain we never find in the western fetish movies !
DarkLime
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Content
Referral: Link from support

Post by DarkLime »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 7:29 pm Another of my favorite type of killer : Momose from ATHB-45 GIGA movie => Image https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=3500

MOMOSE / ももせくん

He is the son of a very rich senator of Japan therefore he is completely immune from being arrested by the police. He is a crazy psychopath, still has a childish mentality, abusing from his father power he wants everything, he has plenty of mafia henchmen working for him...

His all favorite pass time : Kidnapping beautiful japanese women and watching them being strangled to death by a mechanical chair. He has to just push the button and the woman restained on the chair is slowly and very painfully strangled to death. Momose wants to watch the facial painfull expression of the woman until her death.

Police investigators are tracking him, but one day Momose has a crush on the women police investigators tracking him. He watches on TV the famous police investigator Naruko Himeo and her teammate tracking him and suddenly he has a crush on the woman and he wants to kidnap the famous japanese policewoman investigator Naruko Himeo and strangle her to death on the chair.

The target is difficult for his henchmen because Naruko Himeo is a high ranking state police investigator but finally the wish of the childish crazy man is granted. The two police investigator women are kidnapped and killed and Momose is very happy and turning on very much...

A childish crazy man who wants everything and gets always his wish ! A type of villain we never find in the western fetish movies !
I really like that, it's like most generic movies but instead of the girls being saved and the bad guy being defeated. The good guys lose and the villain gets his fantasy fulfilled. I'm usually not a Fan of male killers but I really like that concept
Just A Simple Man Trying To Vibe His Way Through The Galaxy ;-) :D
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

I like that idea of a very rich and powerful bloke above the law who acts almost like a demi-God, immune from prosecution or even somebody standing up to him.
As Julius Caesar himself once said :
'All truly great men are above the law.'

It was a theme that we learned in school, OK had drummed in to us, that the further up the food chain you are, the more immune you should be from laws and regulations. It often has reflected in myw ritings and ideas over the years.
Zufallx
What is your main fetish?: Scenes mainly from mainstream movies and TV. Heels and hose preferred.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Discover and sponge video clips.
Referral: Most likely Dark Fetish Yellowpages.

Post by Zufallx »

Circumstance. Like a fall or a machine.
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

Zufallx wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 4:09 pm Circumstance. Like a fall or a machine.
I like that too. I like to think that fate favors the underdog (the heroine), and I like it when the villainess is "hoisted by her own petard"... killed in the way she had intended to oft the good girl... a horrible high fall or into a "killing machine" of some sort. I love the thrill of the unexpected. Like:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/qn2qpoob ... e.mp4/file

Jimbo
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Another favorite killer of mine, I would say favorites killers and the way of kill... have you heard about lynching process in the old times ? By Racists, fanatics, backward peoples etc... I'm not saying those ones but a lynching process of a beautiful woman by a pervert crowd people, just for the pleasure and for turning on by watching beautiful woman slaughtered !

A pervert crowd people becoming crazy, they are very excited, they want beautiful women and losing mind, they finally target a celebrity beautiful woman (like Britney Spears) and lynch her on the tree !

Huge pervert crowd, I would say 8 millions of people around the world lynching a beautiful superheroine LIVE in the Internet from the japanese GIGA movie American Comics heroine public execution GMMD-13 =>Image https://www.akiba-web.com/product/index ... ct_id=3450

It was one of my favorite type and method of killing a LIVE lynching of a superheroine by a perverted crowd. A superheroine is kidnapped by a criminal organization and put in a internet show where the internet users watching in LIVE the show have to kill or save her by pushing their keyboard button, more they (internet users watching her) push the button more she is electrocuted and more she is in pain, while the public are watching her in LIVE and turning on. And in the end she is lynched, killed by the internet users and her fans just because she is pretty. A perverted crowd lynching in LIVE a beautiful woman !!! :excited:

What do you think about this idea ?
christine
What is your main fetish?: submission, domination loss, tables turned
Why do you want to join this forum?: i like reading stories and seeing art that connect to dark themes.
Referral: fetnoir or deadskirts i think but i can't remember specifically.

Post by christine »

my favorite type of killer is confident and decisive, like he doesn't flinch and isn't even very expressive. in the meantime i fantasize about losing control to him and it's like a huge contrast