Do you like women MMA fight sport ? Do you watch it ?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Ok_Agent_7045

Re: Do you like women MMA fight sport ? Do you watch it ?

Post by Ok_Agent_7045 »

Max5s wrote: ↑Fri Apr 08, 2022 9:35 pm I’m not interested in seeing people actually trying to hurt each other. Real blood, broken noses and a significant risk of brain damage or other physical injury is beyond fantasy.
This used to be a common theme in DS

Looking at the women, sure they are a looker but I find tattoos repulsive on all women but that's my opinion

To OP - Do you root for them rather than watch them being beaten to a pulp by another women - I wonder if you enjoy watching drunken women beating each other up at or outside bars and clubs
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Ayaka Miura VS Dayane Cardoso

Ayaka Miura

Dayane Cardoso nicknamed : "The Monster"

A recent MMA fight, I enjoyed very much, a very powerful&skilled + beautiful woman losing against a vicious tactical woman.

Ayaka Miura (11 won and 4 loss) a hot beautiful japanese MMA fighter losing against the brazilian fighter Dayane Cardoso nicknamed : "The Monster" (8 won and 1 loss).

Ayaka Miura is a professional, olympic/world champion of Judo. She is dominating the fight and has the upperhand against the brazilian woman but the brazilian viciously not let the beautiful japanese safe and finally she finishes the japanese in the second round by capitulation. Ayaka Miura end up severly injured in her arm. Lot of squeezing and the japanese woman has a very sexy volluptuous body... I love it very much, my preferred type of fight !!!

The full fight is broadcasted by the copyright owner ONE Championship :

Full fight with longer duration :

DarkLime
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Content
Referral: Link from support

Post by DarkLime »

Totallibertarianism wrote: ↑Mon May 02, 2022 7:05 pm Ayaka Miura VS Dayane Cardoso

Ayaka Miura

Dayane Cardoso nicknamed : "The Monster"

A recent MMA fight, I enjoyed very much, a very powerful&skilled + beautiful woman losing against a vicious tactical woman.

Ayaka Miura (11 won and 4 loss) a hot beautiful japanese MMA fighter losing against the brazilian fighter Dayane Cardoso nicknamed : "The Monster" (8 won and 1 loss).

Ayaka Miura is a professional, olympic/world champion of Judo. She is dominating the fight and has the upperhand against the brazilian woman but the brazilian viciously not let the beautiful japanese safe and finally she finishes the japanese in the second round by capitulation. Ayaka Miura end up severly injured in her arm. Lot of squeezing and the japanese woman has a very sexy volluptuous body... I love it very much, my preferred type of fight !!!

The full fight is broadcasted by the copyright owner ONE Championship :

Full fight with longer duration :

Cardoso looks like a buff Natalie Portman, I'm sort of into that πŸ˜‚
Just A Simple Man Trying To Vibe His Way Through The Galaxy ;-) :D
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

Best strangulation of the month

Tyler Schaefer VS Mariel Celimen

Tyler Schaefer

Mariel Celimen

The beauty Tyler Schaefer is defeated with a nice strangulation from behind by the Venezuelan fighter Mariel Celimen. Mariel Celimen takes the time with the beauty and strangle her for a longer time, we can see a nice face expression when Tyler is strangled, wonderfull !!! Tyler Schaefer squeezed and strangled as I wanted to see !!!

The Highlights with the full strangulation :

The strangulation is very hot, don't you find it ? :excited:
Zufallx
What is your main fetish?: Scenes mainly from mainstream movies and TV. Heels and hose preferred.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Discover and sponge video clips.
Referral: Most likely Dark Fetish Yellowpages.

Post by Zufallx »

Not for me. Aggression isn't sexy to me. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
Totallibertarianism

Zufallx wrote: ↑Fri May 06, 2022 12:52 am Not for me. Aggression isn't sexy to me. πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ
It is a fight sport not a "aggression" if you didn't noticed... :lol: :lol: :lol: Have you ever tried sport fight in your life ?

ps : Me, yes I already tried the Judo and the Karate. And if you want to know more I already fought some girls in a mixing fight in my club ! :love: My prefered was always the Judo and I reached the brown belt in 6 years !!!
Totallibertarianism

Terrifying and gory ending for the US MMA fighter Lindsey VanZandt 8 days ago in the Invicta FC 47 !!! :eek:

Lindsey VanZandt

She ends up KO and loses her consciousness for seconds after being hit by few hards punchs from her opponent Jillian DeCoursey. While Jillian is dancing for her victory, Lindsey is still laying on the ground like she is really dead !!! But no worry, she is OK but some check up in hospital is needed...

Jillian DeCoursey

An Amazing LIVE KO of a beautiful fighter of the MMA : Lindsey VanZandt.

Lindsey VanZandt VS Jillian DeCoursey

Image VS Image

This amazing fight is fully broadcasted by the copyright owner :
Invicta Fighting Championships, enjoy =>

Totallibertarianism

Another amazing fight from the Invicta FC 47 :

Fatima Kline VS Sidney Trillo

Sidney Trillo

Fatima Kline

The beautiful hot fighter Sidney Trillo undefeated in the pro-MMA is finally harshly defeated by a violent TKO from her newbie opponent Fatima Kline. Before her KO, she is many time squeezed and strangled from behind by Fatima Kline who mounts and catch her many times but Sidney survived them heroically, but finally Sidney succumbs from the assaults of Fatima.

This full fight is broadcasted by the copyright owner : Invicta Fighting Championships, enjoy =>

Don't you find this fight very hot and sexy ? :excited:
DarkLime

Post by DarkLime »

I starting to see a trend, the bigger, gnarlyer, more masculine fighter always wins. I wanna see one of the pretty feminine ones beat ones like cardoso and muira
Totallibertarianism

DarkLime wrote: ↑Sat May 21, 2022 8:25 am I starting to see a trend, the bigger, gnarlyer, more masculine fighter always wins. I wanna see one of the pretty feminine ones beat ones like cardoso and muira
I watch women MMA only for the fetish purpose therefore when a pretty/beauty woman is winning, I skip it LOL !

But if you want to watch the beauty winning the fight as a goddess, yes there are also plenty of it.

This is a reddit page dedicated to the beautiful / hot women of the MMA from across the world => https://www.reddit.com/r/mmababes/

And this is another site : https://www.hotmmagirls.com/

And then you can use this site => https://www.tapology.com/ to find a fighter with her name and see all her detailed fights results from the beginning, won and lost. And next, making a research on google to find the clip of the fight.

If you fall love to the MMA, you can always make a payment subscription (not too expensive) to the ESPN channel for those living in the US and others sports channels for those who are living in others countries. => https://www.espn.com/mma/

There is also the UFC Fight Pass site, a pay site to watch many MMA fights including the UFC, for a cheap price. => https://welcome.ufcfightpass.com

One of the best who is a bombshell beauty and winning always like a goddess is Valentina Shevchenko from Kyrgyzstan.

Valentina Shevchenko 22 won and only 3 lost (no submission or KO).

Valentina Shevchenko
:excited:

Totallibertarianism

Emilee King VS Kendal Holowell The best strangulation and the longest lost of consciousness for this month !

Emilee King

Kendal Holowell

The beautiful Emilee King is harshly defeated by a crazy newcomer, a newbie female with a look like of a man Kendal Holowell ! Emilee is finally horribly strangled from behind by Kendal, we can see a nice facial suffering expression from Emilee and then Emilee loses consciousness for minutes !

Even after the fight with Kendal posing for her victory, Emilee is still laying on the ground unconscious like she is really dead !!! But finally she can recover for the final pose, minutes later ! This is the longest KO that I saw in the WMMA for a long time ! VERY AMAZING AND EXCITING !!!

You have to see this fight !!! The full fight Emilee King VS Kendal Holowell =>

Don't you find hot and sexy this fight ? :excited:
DarkLime

Post by DarkLime »

Totallibertarianism wrote: ↑Fri Jun 03, 2022 12:33 pm Emilee King VS Kendal Holowell The best strangulation and the longest lost of consciousness for this month !

Emilee King

Kendal Holowell

The beautiful Emilee King is harshly defeated by a crazy newcomer, a newbie female with a look like of a man Kendal Holowell ! Emilee is finally horribly strangled from behind by Kendal, we can see a nice facial suffering expression from Emilee and then Emilee loses consciousness for minutes !

Even after the fight with Kendal posing for her victory, Emilee is still laying on the ground unconscious like she is really dead !!! But finally she can recover for the final pose, minutes later ! This is the longest KO that I saw in the WMMA for a long time ! VERY AMAZING AND EXCITING !!!

You have to see this fight !!! The full fight Emilee King VS Kendal Holowell =>

Don't you find hot and sexy this fight ? :excited:
Again we have the monster of a woman beating the smaller pretty feminine. I'd definitely find it sexier if the smaller girl overpowered the more masculine one and squeezed the air out of her
Totallibertarianism

Natalya Speece VS Rainn Guerrero

Natalya Speece

Rainn Guerrero

Another very tight fight from the WMMA.

The blondy Natalya Speece after a tight back and forth fight with her opponent Rainn Guerrero, loses by a TKO in the 3rd round, we can see many squeeze and strangulation attempts in this match !

The full fight is broadcasted by the copyright owner XKO =>

Totallibertarianism

Hey Dark Lime you want to watch a beauty winning against an "ugly" like a Goddess ? I recommend you this one Leah McCourt VS Janay Harding.

Leah McCourt from northern Ireland is one the most beautiful fighter in the MMA, and morever she wins almost all her fight (unfortunately for me !!!).

Leah McCourt

Janay Harding

In this one Leah McCourt defeats her opponent Janay Harding by a triangle choke with her beautiful / volluptuous legs !

Here you go, enjoy ! (posted by the copyright owner Bellator MMA) =>
Totallibertarianism

There is a very important upcoming fight : Valentina Shevchenko VS Talia Santos.

Valentina Shevchenko

Talia Santos

Talia Santos is a serious challenger for Valentina Shevchenko, the brazilian woman will fight Valentina for the championship title !

Talia Santos is a very powerfull MMA fighter, she has 19 won and only 1 lost while Valentina Shevchenko has 22 won and 3 lost, no submission or knock-out lost for both women.

Months ago Talia Santos has crushed easily the powerful fighter Joanne Wood by a crazy awesome strangulation.

Joanne Wood

Just watch how the brazilian Santos defeated the blondy Joanne Wood in this fight by an awesome strangulation =>

Effectively Talia Santos is a dangerous challenger for Valentina Shevchenko. A tight fight has to be envisaged !!! A Must see fight !!! :excited:

Valentina Shevchenko is known to be the current most powerful woman MMA fghter, Talia Santos will challenge her in that matter.