First Crime House Custom Script

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

DarkLime
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Content
Referral: Link from support

First Crime House Custom Script

Post by DarkLime »

Decided that i wanted to try out a crime house production custom and see if they're truly as mediocre as I've always thought they were, and just out of curiosity see how they would make a video tailored to my preferences. Tell me what you think.

Liquidation"
Models/Actresses: Ksusha Zaichik, Tatiana, Judi, SCARLETT FANDERA, and Li
Length - 20 - 40 mins

Tatiana and Judi are talking, Tatiana is worried that the two new tenants in their apartment are hired assassins' and they're using both her, Judi and their apartment for something nefarious. Judi shoots her down saying she's known Scarlett for years and that they're just staying for a week. This angers Tatiana and she storms off after exclaiming that something isn't right. She unknowingly walks by a shadowy figure in the corner that follows her, the figure is the famous assassin Ksusha Zaichik who's been tasked with eliminating the rival hitwoman. Ksusha knows that Tatiana isn't one of her targets but she can't risk her compromising the mission, not to mention the fact she simply enjoys killing too much to resist. Once in a secluded spot the Ksusha quickly wraps a thin metal garrote around Tatiana's neck and crosses it tightly from the back, Tatiana lets out faint breathless gasp. Ksusha Shushes her as she backs into a wall out of sight and continues to pull the garrote (still standing). Tatiana starts to struggle fiercely and claws at the garrote squeezing her neck (Squirming and trying to wriggle out too), whenever she attempts to scream it comes out as a silent gasp and all she can muster are squeaks and the occasional gasp (Try to keep the choking sounds realistic and don't over act). Ksusha is clearly aroused by the sweet innocent girl fighting for her life and starts quietly moaning (Shows occasional signs of arousal like lip biting, while trying to keep a cold expression on her face). Tatiana's neck starts bleeding from where the garrote is squeezing and she starts to panic, she continues to poke and claw at the wire as well as Ksusha's face. Ksusha quietly says "Knock it off bitch" and tightens the garrote even more around Tatiana's soft neck. This causes both of her clawing hands to go back to the garrote around her throat. She then starts trying to attack Ksusha's body, grabbing and hitting her ass and lifting up her dress/skirt revealing that she isn't wearing panties. This causes Ksusha to moan slightly louder, she pulls Tatiana closer and continues to tightly pull on the garrote (If acceptable I'd like for ksusha's skirt/Dress to still be pulled up with her vagina exposed and for Tatiana's ass to be grinding against it during her struggle unknowingly giving the assassin pleasure). Tatiana starts to lose strength and continues to claw and poke at her neck with one hand while the other drifts down eventually resting on ksusha's thigh, giving her almost infinite pleasure while finishing her victim off. Eventually Tatiana's eyes start to drift off and her arms droop (She drools as well), realizing her victim is dead she uncrosses the garrote from Tatiana's bloodied neck and quietly drops her corpse to the floor. Before Ksusha can fix herself, a cold garrote wraps around her throat and she finds herself in the same bitter struggle as her victim. The rival assassin's were using Judi and Tatiana as bait to lure out Ksusha and she walked right into it. One of the rival assassin's Li, was taking full advantage of the situation and quickly wrapped her own garrote around Ksusha's neck, turns her back to her and pulls the garrote downward lifting Ksusha slightly off the ground and onto her back and starts thrusting her hips upward (See gif titled "1") digging the garrote into Ksusha's throat and violently strangling her. Ksusha is surprised by Li's technique and claws at her neck while gasping for non-existent air, the garrote is already causing bleeding. Ksusha starts to kick her legs causing Li to pull down on the garrote more getting closer to the ground continuing to violently strangle K (See end of Gif 1 and Gif 2). This almost immediately slows Ksusha's struggle as she's in a much tighter position than before. She continues trying to squirm and wiggle her way out of the deathhold to no avail and keeps clawing at her neck, this goes on for a while until Li attempts to change positions again but she fumbles due to Ksusha's struggle and they both fall to the ground. Ksusha quickly kicks Li in the face, stunning her, giving her a chance to catch her breath. Once relieved Ksusha quickly mounts Li and starts brutally strangling her with her bare hands. Li attempts to pull K's hair and waist trying to shove the assassin off but it is too late, K is dug in. Li claws at the hands squeezing her neck trying to dig her fingers and in her struggle pushes on K's breasts in an attempt to shove her eventual killer but this causes K to once again become aroused and she starts to faintly moan as Li's hands desperately slide up and down her body (during the struggle i'd like for K's Dress/Skirt to be slowly pulled up revealing her ass and if possible for her to be grinding against Li's body) . Eventually Li's neck starts to bruise from K's Tight grip and she starts to fade, K hears a loud snap and slowly lets go of Li's now bruised and lifeless corpse. K taunts Li's lifeless body, calling her a slut as she fixes herself. She enters another room where she finds Jodi, she knows that this is another decoy but her bloodlust gets the better of her and she quickly wraps the garrote around Judi's neck and brings her to the ground. (See Picture titled Position 4) Judi struggles just as fiercely as the other girls, she kicks wildly, grabs at K's hair, clawing desperately at the wire. She almost breaks free by headbutting K causing her to temporarily let go of the garrote and giving her a bloody nose. "Not so fast bitch" K Says as she once again grabs ahold of the garrote and Yanks Judi back towards her, she is now looking into Judi's eyes as she pulls the garrote (See Picture titled Position 4 pt 2) Judi's struggle starts to slow and she stops kicking and squirming so frequently. K starts to shush Judi and she starts to stroke her hair with one hand while continuing to pull the garrote with the other, Judi starts to fade and eventually stops moving. K gives her a kiss on the forehead and pushes her corpse off of herself. She stands up but before she can fix herself Scarlett, the final assassin, puts K in a Tight Chokehold. K immediately grabs the assailant's arm with both hands but is too winded from the previous fights to do anything more than shuffle her feet, squirm and claw/latch onto Scarlett's arms. After a long faint struggle from K, she starts to go limp and Scarlett starts taunting her calling her a bloodthirsty fool and that she's enjoying squeezing the life out of her. Scarlett then starts to seductively rub K's body a little enjoying her form, after a few moments of this she says "Time to end this little game" and pulls back on K's neck making the choke hold higher and tighter causing K to stand on her tippy toes. K Starts to struggle a little more fiercely and starts hitting scarlett's sides with her palms and pulling her clothes eventually she gets lucky and elbows Scarlett in the stomach and follows up with a headbut this stuns Scarlett and before she can recover K quickly wraps her trusty garrote around Scarlett's throat and she pulls tightly, she decides to take her time with scarlett loosening and tightening the garrote and letting scarlett struggle and claw at her clothes and body. K can't help but be aroused at how close she was to death and no longer hides it. She fully shows her arousal in her facial expressions and moans. Scarlett struggles furiously and is enraged that she is going to be killed after being so close to victory. in her struggle her ass constantly grinds against K's pussy causing her to moan loudly (and eventually Orgasm?) Once Scarlett's struggle slows K slowly drops her to the floor where she continues to tighten the garrote until she hears a crunch. She unravels the garrote and lets Scarlett's body fall to the floor. She stands up, fixes herself and leaves. Mission Accomplished!

Some small changes were made by the staff (such as less nudity) but it was mostly left unchanged. Agreed upon price was $1500 which I will pay eventually (I'm open to help) Interested to see what you guys think of it
Just A Simple Man Trying To Vibe His Way Through The Galaxy ;-) :D
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Re: First Crime House Custom Script

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Crime House are for me the best in the market : Best price, best quality videos, best quality of models etc... Which studio is like them in the fetish market ? Are there western fetish studios doing the same level of quality as them ?

I will always prefer watching their movies than JP GIGA/ZEUS/ZEN craps. Crime House is the いちばんめ !

I already ordered my second custom with them, it will be titled : "Death Game" starring Sonia Krueger and Bella Lenina. A story I completely created myself from my fetish imagination !!! :excited: :excited: :excited:
DarkLime
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Content
Referral: Link from support

Post by DarkLime »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Fri Apr 22, 2022 5:54 pm Crime House are for me the best in the market : Best price, best quality videos, best quality of models etc... Which studio is like them in the fetish market ? Are there western fetish studios doing the same level of quality as them ?

I will always prefer watching their movies than JP GIGA/ZEUS/ZEN craps. Crime House is the いちばんめ !

I already ordered my second custom with them, it will be titled : "Death Game" starring Sonia Krueger and Bella Lenina. A story I completely created myself from my fetish imagination !!! :excited: :excited: :excited:
Yeah there's quite a few, mainly PKF (peachy keen productions) and PST (PSYCHO THRILLER FILMS) that have amazing quality, and that JP crap is almost always cheaply made but I basically see those vids as a quick fix. Speaking I just got my first PST custom today and it was 👍. Might post about it later
Just A Simple Man Trying To Vibe His Way Through The Galaxy ;-) :D
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

Well, speaking for myself personally, I have found that Advocate's Crime House/Dark Rooms production studios are just about the best on the market in terms of production quality, acting, lighting and technical, not to mention they also have some absolutely stunning actresses to choose from. Also compared with the West their commission costs are relatlively cheap. Hope you really like what they are able to produce and create for you, Dark Lime.
The only other operator who is on the same league with them, IMO, is Antony of 'Wild Stories', who is probably the most talented and skilled photographer of beautiful (dead!) women out there - he is basically a small one-man-band though, but he has neve rlet me down in all the material e have worked together on.
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

Crime House is my favorite studio. I've ordered numerous fetish customs and they have always hit the mark. They put death fetish on the level it should be, with brilliant cinematography, solid acting, and gorgeous actresses. Your product literally has the quality of a mainstream movie. They gave me the best material in fetish content, and I'm still loving customs from them I received several years ago. In my opinion, they are THE BEST.
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

xj900uk wrote: Sat Apr 23, 2022 4:26 am The only other operator who is on the same league with them, IMO, is Antony of 'Wild Stories', who is probably the most talented and skilled photographer of beautiful (dead!) women out there - he is basically a small one-man-band though, but he has neve rlet me down in all the material e have worked together on.
One thing I will note about Wild Stories is, while they do incredible work, they only get as hardcore as a PG-13 rating. They don't do the sleazy, gritty, exploitation that I love in my death fantasy. I grew up watching movies from the 1970s and 1980s, and I fell in love with the exploitation and sleaze. Crime House, on the other hand, will go as far as heavy R-rated. They will even do simulated rape so long as it fits the story and it done in a way that goes no further than an R-rating. So word of caution - if you choose to go with Wild Stories, you will be looking at a PG to PG-13 production. They do great work, but they will only go so far.
Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.
Referral: A member named nyghtfall mentioned the site on his board.

Post by Egeek »

reminds me of when I got my first custom clip from crimehouse years ago. i wont anymore but all I can say is worth it.