Transgender Actress Death Scenes?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

DeMan

Transgender Actress Death Scenes?

Post by DeMan »

Just wondering if anyone could recommend any good death scenes featuring transgender actresses (regardless of whether they're playing transwomen or cisgender characters in the roles)? Consulting Cinemorgue, here are a few that sound interesting (some I've seen for myself, some I haven't seen yet):

Ajita Wilson had on-screen death scenes in "Love, Lust & Ecstasy" and "Hell Penitentiary," and an off-screen death in "Sadomania." (In all cases, Wilson was playing cisgender women--I don't think it was widely known that Wilson was a transwoman until after her real-life death.)

Eva Robin's had very nice death scenes in "Tenebre" (stabbing), "Hercules II" (killed by magic energy bolt), "Mascara" (neck snap), and "Bad Inclination" (shooting). Of these four, I think only her role in "Mascara" specifically established that her character was transgender (right before her murder, she had a nude scene that showed her penis).

Candis Cayne died in the movie "Crazy Bitches" and in the TV episode "CSI NY: The Lying Game" (I haven't seen either, so I don't know how good her death scenes were or whether her characters were cis or trans).

Erika Ervin had death scenes in two different episodes of "American Horror Story" (but I haven't seen either to see how good they were).

Bibiana Fernandez (a.k.a. Bibi Andersen) had an off-screen death but a nice view of her body in "Kika"; I think her character was supposed to be cisgender--it didn't factor into the dialogue at all.

Can anyone think of any other good death scenes with trans actresses? Have any of our producers employed trans actresses in any of their movies?
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Re: Transgender Actress Death Scenes?

Post by JIMBO »

Hi DeMan. Interesting topic! But before we get to death scenes, there are many variables: transsexuals (like Ajita Wilson, male to female) and mimics (shemales and female impersonators, etc. who still have male sex equipment).

One mimic is noted female impersonator Michael A. Andrews (1949-1989) whom I always thought was amazing. In the Stacy Keach Mike Hammer movie "Murder Me, Murder You", Andrews was unmasked at the end as the one who was killing models. Hammer saves a bound girl and beats up the "villainess" who loses her wig and her dress, revealing she was a he all along. Hammer finally shoots him/her fatally.

An intriguing subject, I think, and I wish more producers used these "surprising" creatures.

Jimbo
DarkLime
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Content
Referral: Link from support

Post by DarkLime »

JIMBO wrote: Sat Apr 30, 2022 6:11 pm Hi DeMan. Interesting topic! But before we get to death scenes, there are many variables: transsexuals (like Ajita Wilson, male to female) and mimics (shemales and female impersonators, etc. who still have male sex equipment).

One mimic is noted female impersonator Michael A. Andrews (1949-1989) whom I always thought was amazing. In the Stacy Keach Mike Hammer movie "Murder Me, Murder You", Andrews was unmasked at the end as the one who was killing models. Hammer saves a bound girl and beats up the "villainess" who loses her wig and her dress, revealing she was a he all along. Hammer finally shoots him/her fatally.

An intriguing subject, I think, and I wish more producers used these "surprising" creatures.

Jimbo
That honestly sounds like Crime House/dark rooms style
Just A Simple Man Trying To Vibe His Way Through The Galaxy ;-) :D
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!

Post by JIMBO »

DarkLime wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:16 am

Really? I'm not that familiar with them. In that Mike Hammer scene, "her" bare male chest is exposed. With the loss of the wig, he looks rather odd, still with female makeup. :eek:

I'd rather see, instead of a female impersonator, a real shemale with real hair, big tits and of course a hard male cock when "she" is exposed and summarily dealt with. :mrgreen:

Does Crime House have anything like that?

Jimbo
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

At the start of Thunderball, doesn't Sean Connery take out a Spectre killer who is disguised as a grieving widow fresh from a funeral?

DarkLime
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Content
Referral: Link from support

Post by DarkLime »

JIMBO wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 3:51 pm
DarkLime wrote: Sun May 01, 2022 10:16 am

Really? I'm not that familiar with them. In that Mike Hammer scene, "her" bare male chest is exposed. With the loss of the wig, he looks rather odd, still with female makeup. :eek:

I'd rather see, instead of a female impersonator, a real shemale with real hair, big tits and of course a hard male cock when "she" is exposed and summarily dealt with. :mrgreen:

Does Crime House have anything like that?

Jimbo
Probably not
Just A Simple Man Trying To Vibe His Way Through The Galaxy ;-) :D
Glebonplebis14

Post by Glebonplebis14 »

Very interesting subject and one I touched upon on the old Deadskirts site a few years back after I read (with a hint of amusement) that someone's all time favourite scene had been ruined after he found out it was a trans actress playing the part - Eva Robin's in Tenabre. Indeed this person said it had put them off the whole genre which was a bit of a over-reaction I thought.

I asked if a trans actor or crossdressers could be considered within the Deadskirts genre. The late, great (really) Geno responded saying if the person acting out dressed like a woman and felt like a woman and from the outside at least was a woman then why not. I was inclined to agree with him. If you suspend your belief for a little while then certainly it's possible.

There are some people out there (born male) who I would at least like to see give a go to acting out a death scene (not all actresses but surprisingly feminine nonetheless). Playing a female role rather than a fella in a dress who loses his wig in a fight - that suspension of belief again ...

Laverne Cox
Ken Chan (Destiny Rose)
Victoria Volkova
Yq Yingqi
Eduarda Vieira
Farah Moan
Paris Vilela

etc etc
CinemorgueFan
What is your main fetish?: Loss of bodily control.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Inspiration for my own custom videos.
Referral: Google.

Post by CinemorgueFan »

Hari Nef has a death scene in the short film Family Tree, but the director took it off YouTube, so all that's left is her Cinemorgue page with a screenshot of it.
You're gonna be so full of lead, you'll have to use your dick as a pencil!
resumes1

Post by resumes1 »

Victims with a penis are of ZERO interest. What am I missing???
Scuba_babe
What is your main fetish?: Scuba women in movies and TV especially villainous and evil. Uniform steals. Getting shot as an evil henchwoman or equally gruesome and well deserved end mmmm
Why do you want to join this forum?: To discuss and make contact with like minded non judgemental people
Referral: Via web search

Post by Scuba_babe »

This is a very interesting topic. The idea of using crossdressers in lieu of genetic females to play roles of victims, or as the perpetrators is very alluring. As a crossdresser myself and one who gets very aroused by the thought of evil bitches getting their just desserts (can't get enough of scenes in Sandra West super seven movies) I frequently play out such scenes when en femme.
JIMBO

Post by JIMBO »

Scuba_babe wrote: Fri Aug 12, 2022 1:16 pm This is a very interesting topic. The idea of using crossdressers in lieu of genetic females to play roles of victims, or as the perpetrators is very alluring. As a crossdresser myself and one who gets very aroused by the thought of evil bitches getting their just desserts (can't get enough of scenes in Sandra West super seven movies) I frequently play out such scenes when en femme.
Good for you! As for myself, I am not a CD, but my whole interest in this topic (granted, only a facet of it) is the DEVIOUSNESS of the shemale villain.... masquerading as a beautiful woman in order to escape justice. Who would think "she" is the perpetrator of the rape/killing of the victims?! But she is finally unmasked as the villain(-ess) and is dealt with brutally. :twisted:

Jimbo
Scuba_babe
What is your main fetish?: Scuba women in movies and TV especially villainous and evil. Uniform steals. Getting shot as an evil henchwoman or equally gruesome and well deserved end mmmm
Why do you want to join this forum?: To discuss and make contact with like minded non judgemental people
Referral: Via web search

Post by Scuba_babe »

Very intriguing angle, deviousness is certainly something I could sign up-to and my mind will now be racing thinking of my punishment once exposed
JIMBO

Post by JIMBO »

Scuba_babe wrote: Sat Aug 13, 2022 2:11 pm Very intriguing angle, deviousness is certainly something I could sign up-to and my mind will now be racing thinking of my punishment once exposed
To my mind, your hard cock explodes for the last time at your gruesome death. ;-) :excited:

Jimbo