Introduction

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

SilencedGun

Introduction

Post by SilencedGun »

Howdy yall, so I've been a bit of a lurker in the DS/Femme forums for a long time. I never really got involved with a whole lot but I figured I'd make myself known here.

So, I'm sure a lot of people here are like me and can't really talk about this sort of thing to anyone close to me. I've always had mixed feelings about my fetishes. Some days I feel like I shouldn't indulge in it, and other times I feel as though it would help in a sense.

Anyways, if you got any questions/like to chat I'm always down for it.
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Re: Introduction

Post by tommygun »

It's always great when someone joins the group that feels comfortable enough to share their thoughts and questions visibly like this. We've all gone through the process of thinking that we were the only ones in the world who had these feelings, to the surprise that there are thousands of us around the world, to the enjoyment of being able to talk about every aspect of the community openly, to perhaps even producing or acting in productions. All we can say is "welcome" and join the conversations that interest you!

/tg
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

WELCOME! :clap:

I think tommygun said it all, but I'd like to add, after many years in these online communities, I believe most of us are really two different people. One is the the "public" personality and the other is the hidden person who "lets it all hang out" with the like-thinking folks in these forums. There is really no conflict because the two personalities are kept separate. :approve:

Jimbo
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Post by xj900uk »

It may sound odd, but I find that places like this (here & FN in particular) are two all-too-rare places where we can actually be totally honest and open, both with our selves and like-minded people.
Yzzy

Post by Yzzy »

hi SG!! :cool:
Zufallx
What is your main fetish?: Scenes mainly from mainstream movies and TV. Heels and hose preferred.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Discover and sponge video clips.
Referral: Most likely Dark Fetish Yellowpages.

Post by Zufallx »

JIMBO wrote: Mon May 09, 2022 3:31 pm WELCOME! :clap:

I think tommygun said it all, but I'd like to add, after many years in these online communities, I believe most of us are really two different people. One is the the "public" personality and the other is the hidden person who "lets it all hang out" with the like-thinking folks in these forums. There is really no conflict because the two personalities are kept separate. :approve:

Jimbo
Proud exception right here ✋

My last 2 girlfriends were aware and fine with it for the most part. One even wanted to get involved. My best friend (also a girl) is pretty apathetic about it. They've all had loads of questions though. Ones I didn't have a ready answer for and hadn't really contemplated so it was interesting to inspect it from different angles.

My next girl will be aware of it too. You just gotta pick the right time that's not too early in the relationship (they have to know you well enough to know you aren't a serial killer) and not too late (because there'll be all kinds of trust and honesty issues that will rise up from not being open about it).

The women I date are of a more 'alternative' nature, i.e. gothish, so there's that, too.
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

Hi,

I don't think the death fetish feelings are not a natural feelings, the truth is that we are all animals, organic creatures called humans so these feelings are coming from our natural origin. Sexual feelings and attractions are all about fleshes, bodies and the materialistic aspect of the sexual partner.

We have a great difficulty to express these "dirty" feelings because we have inside us a moral and ethic value specific for the humans but not for the others species. These morals and ethics are completely irrelevant to the reality and the infinite existence we are living and they are not absolute, they are only relative to the humans.

If we watch others species societies like the ants or the honey bees, they are perfectly working and are completely logical but they don't have our view on the world. And there is no prove scientifically that our society is superior or better than others species societies.
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

Zufallx wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 12:11 am
Proud exception right here ✋

My last 2 girlfriends were aware and fine with it for the most part. ...
That's great, and I don't think it's an "exception". Girlfriends/significant others are not what I would call "the public", but a rare few that you can trust to divulge your secrets to. I have known of people who have hidden their secrets from their wives for many years because they are afraid of what that knowledge might do to their relationship. I understand that. What course you take depends on what you think your relationship can handle. I think most of us would like their significant other to share, or at least accept our kinks, but that should be considered on an individual basis. :yes:

Jimbo
SilencedGun

Post by SilencedGun »

I appreciate everyone's replies!
That's the thing I've thought about with significant others, is that if I am with someone I dont even begin to know how I'd bring it up.

One thing that's comforting to me is how many different "odd" ones out there. Satin fetish is another one and typically can curb my DS fetish a bit with that one but those two go together quite well!
christine
What is your main fetish?: submission, domination loss, tables turned
Why do you want to join this forum?: i like reading stories and seeing art that connect to dark themes.
Referral: fetnoir or deadskirts i think but i can't remember specifically.

Post by christine »

I like the name "silenced gun"
SilencedGun

Post by SilencedGun »

Thank you, Christine! It was the only thing I could think of, and it's not necessarily specific as my preferences are kind of all over the place.
Glebonplebis14

Post by Glebonplebis14 »

SilencedGun wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 10:09 pm I appreciate everyone's replies!
That's the thing I've thought about with significant others, is that if I am with someone I dont even begin to know how I'd bring it up.

One thing that's comforting to me is how many different "odd" ones out there. Satin fetish is another one and typically can curb my DS fetish a bit with that one but those two go together quite well!
Welcome SG. I've never been able to bring this up with anyone. Even a slight hint at enjoyment of the genre is met with stoney silence. Difficult for sure although I really admire those who are able to be up front about it...

Satin is also my other fetish and this and DS go together well. All of my custom videos feature both. Wetlook (as in wet clothes) is another. Difficult to combine all three.......not something I've achieved thus far.