Sellers on Gumroad ? Looking for more

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Slasher750

Sellers on Gumroad ? Looking for more

Post by Slasher750 »

I only purchase through Gumroad for personal reasons and I'm curious if there are more sellers on Gum Road. I'm mainly into casual clothing in kills not into nude stuff, buisness attire etc. I like jeans, socks, sneakers,flare pants yoga pants thing of that nature.
yog-sothoth

Re: Sellers on Gumroad ? Looking for more

Post by yog-sothoth »

Hi Slasher750

It's not easy to find content in gumroad. I found some amazingly done navel stabs but sadly all that I found was gay content.

A part of Wanda, Tommygun, Adit and, recently Olaf, I couldn't find female content there. I think the they have many content in Russian and Japanese language and that's why I cannot find content easily.

Can you advise me any seller with navel-belly wounds content? Better if multi-wounds and slow killing/torture

Regards

Yog
Aditfemi

Post by Aditfemi »

Slasher750 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:16 pm I only purchase through Gumroad for personal reasons and I'm curious if there are more sellers on Gum Road. I'm mainly into casual clothing in kills not into nude stuff, buisness attire etc. I like jeans, socks, sneakers,flare pants yoga pants thing of that nature.
Go to https://app.gumroad.com/aditfemi

Almost all the girls are wearing jeans with bra/bikini top/crop top etc.
Slasher750

Post by Slasher750 »

Aditfemi wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 6:58 pm
Slasher750 wrote: Tue May 10, 2022 8:16 pm I only purchase through Gumroad for personal reasons and I'm curious if there are more sellers on Gum Road. I'm mainly into casual clothing in kills not into nude stuff, buisness attire etc. I like jeans, socks, sneakers,flare pants yoga pants thing of that nature.
Go to https://app.gumroad.com/aditfemi

Almost all the girls are wearing jeans with bra/bikini top/crop top etc.
The bikini tops etc kinds ruin it for me as I'm into more casual dress not over sexxed up which is why I like jeans etc in the first place not so much into stomach stab focused stuff either so not much into that. Thanks for the suggestion tho.
Slasher750

Post by Slasher750 »

yog-sothoth wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:53 am Hi Slasher750

It's not easy to find content in gumroad. I found some amazingly done navel stabs but sadly all that I found was gay content.

A part of Wanda, Tommygun, Adit and, recently Olaf, I couldn't find female content there. I think the they have many content in Russian and Japanese language and that's why I cannot find content easily.

Can you advise me any seller with navel-belly wounds content? Better if multi-wounds and slow killing/torture

Regards

Yog
There is a good few on there it just always seems to be very lesser known people, new studios and or solo people doing it that by their own admission after talking to them dont really know much about the actual or that there is a death fet community. Most of then end up being from deviant art which u e found for some unknown reason had like a solid 65-70% of a complete seperate death kink community that is completely seperate, doesnt know about forums like this or the big producers etc. How I'm not sure but it's pretty common I've seen.

Thing is with Gumroad you basically just have to kinda get lucky and find these people, producers through DeviantArt postings (whose search also isn't very good) and or comments, hot links etc to get linked directly to their Gumroad sites as Gumroads search is literally non existent. I've found plenty of different even if I'm not into them death fet people on their at least 8-9 with dozens of videos with both the video titles and even the page name including hot,key words but when you search them nothing comes up. So you basically have to just get lucky and find links on your own from other places to reach these Gum Road sites.

I'm honestly not sure why more don't use it tho in the kink. It's one of the few that has zero issue, problem including the kink on it and it's one of the quickest, easiest to pay with sites there is and much less invasive privacy wise. I know I'd buy a hell of a lot more if more of the bigger producers were on it.

As for seeing more stuff like that fir you I'm not much into stomach, stab based stuff so I don't really know much about it let alone on gum Road.
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Would love you to go to my store on Gumroad... blacknylonsfilms You can download the catalogue.
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
Bluestone
Site Admin
What is your main fetish?: strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: I'm the owner
Referral: Bluestone, of course!

Post by Bluestone »

Heard of Gumroad, but not sure that there is a market there for my stuff. What do producers like Tommygun feel are the selling points of opening a store there?

Let's say that I wanted to sell my Scotland Yard and Superheroine flicks there. Would it be worth it for me?

Blue
Attachments
Catwarrior 12 - Hard as a Diamond still 44 copy.jpg
Catwarrior 12 - Hard as a Diamond still 44 copy.jpg (587.7 KiB) Viewed 4026 times
Cover girl Crisis Still 14.jpg
Cover girl Crisis Still 14.jpg (508.89 KiB) Viewed 4026 times
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Blue, Gumroad is (so far) an incredibly producer-friendly outlet, As has been pointed out, it doesn't support a lot of wandering-around traffic finding the store, but that's good news.

Opening the store is easy, and posting is easy.

My only worry is that the thought-police ultimately tumble to its existence. So far, however, it's been great and I think your stuff would be sought out.
---------------
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

Thanks, Tommygun.

I gave it a try, but it looks like a PayPal account is required to accept payments, and I've been banned from that useless payment site far too many times.

Blue
Bluestone's Silk Videos - Producer of Sexy Crime Dramas and Superheroine Films featuring HOT actresses!

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Interesting....

I think PayPal has gotten more relaxed in recent times. You might try a new e-mail address with them...
---------------
Bluestone
Site Admin

Post by Bluestone »

tommygun wrote: Mon May 16, 2022 8:21 am Interesting....

I think PayPal has gotten more relaxed in recent times. You might try a new e-mail address with them...
Tried that about a year ago. It was okay for a while, but then they froze my account and held my money for 6 months before I could withdraw it. Not worth the trouble to try a third time. They haven't changed. Still a dictatorship with no avenue of appeal.

Blue

DDGBluestone@hotmail.com
Slasher750

Post by Slasher750 »

tommygun wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:31 am Would love you to go to my store on Gumroad... blacknylonsfilms You can download the catalogue.
Not much up my alley I'm afraid. I'm more into casual, realistic clothing jeans,sneakers,nurses scrubs, etc and not nude, buisness attire etc and on top shootings, stabbing are my least favorite methods. Appreciate it tho.
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

yog-sothoth wrote: Wed May 11, 2022 10:53 am It's not easy to find content in gumroad. I found some amazingly done navel stabs but sadly all that I found was gay content.

Regards

Yog
Yog,

By "Gay content", do you mean M/M, F/F or both?
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Slasher750 wrote: Mon Sep 19, 2022 8:37 pm
tommygun wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 8:31 am Would love you to go to my store on Gumroad... blacknylonsfilms You can download the catalogue.
Not much up my alley I'm afraid. I'm more into casual, realistic clothing jeans,sneakers,nurses scrubs, etc and not nude, buisness attire etc and on top shootings, stabbing are my least favorite methods. Appreciate it tho.
That's why they make both chocolate and vanilla ice cream, I guess. Not everyone has the same tastes and interests. Thanks for taking a look, however!
---------------