Discord Death Stare Chat

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

IPAguy
What is your main fetish?: A beautiful woman dying with her eyes OPEN. The open, vacant eyes show that the girl is DEAD--not just unconscious--she is completely finished. Just a limp rag doll to enjoy.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Community/Discussion/Finding new death scenes with stares
Referral: Google

Discord Death Stare Chat

Post by IPAguy »

Hey guys!

I'm 33/Straight/Male and suuuuuper into the death stare. I NEED a death scene to include a view of the female lying dead with her eyes OPEN for me to really enjoy it. I think for me, the stare shows me that she is truly dead--not just unconscious.

I love all sorts of death methods (chest stabs, chest shots, headshots, and strangulations are my faves) as long as the woman who dies is pretty (subjective) and dies intact (not decapitated or exploded or super gory) with her eyes open in death.

Not into artwork or CG at all--though I appreciate the skill it takes to make that stuff, it just doesn't do anything for me, personally.

Anyway, I hope to chat with you all more. I really love sharing and discussing mainstream death scenes and screencaps (involving death stares) as well as discussing fantasy death scenarios for pretty actresses. I have a large collection of death scene pics and GIFs I have made, etc.

I am on Discord at IPAguy#7435 if anyone wants to reach me on there to discuss more!
Discord: IPAguy#7435
33/Straight/Male
DEATH STARES
chubodr
What is your main fetish?: Death stares and sexy women acting dead.
Why do you want to join this forum?: It's the adequate forum for my particular taste in this fetish.
Referral: I read about this forum in Bluestone webpage. I had a silver subscription two years ago.

Re: Discord Death Stare Chat

Post by chubodr »

Hi, IPAguy, again. Some years ago we shared some material. I sent a new message for you by Discord.
Have a good day.