Say I Wanted To Wanted Be A Model/Actor For A Studio...

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

DarkLime
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Content
Referral: Link from support

Say I Wanted To Wanted Be A Model/Actor For A Studio...

Post by DarkLime »

This is something that pops into my head from time to time, say I wanted to be an actor in a PKF or PT or any studio for that matter. How would I go about it? What's it like doing fetish/snuff videos as a gig anyway?
Just A Simple Man Trying To Vibe His Way Through The Galaxy ;-) :D
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Re: Say I Wanted To Wanted Be A Model/Actor For A Studio...

Post by tommygun »

Basically, it's a lot of fun. Where are you located?

The way you'd go about it is to write a short description of yourself and why you'd like to be considered as an extra/actor in a production or two. Indicate any acting and/or public speaking experience or training you've had. And what your fetish interests are, so that a producer could consider what sort of production would be of most interest to you. Finally, indicate your work schedule and availability in general.

And then put in a couple of good head-and-shoulders and full body shots of yourself, currently, of course. Even better if you could make a short video of yourself speaking lines for a few minutes.

If all the stars aligned (location, script requirements, looks, timing, etc), then I'm sure you'd get a contact back saying whether a producer would consider it.

There are a number of issues, of course, with people who aren't professionals. Most importantly, they need to understand their limits and not do or say anything that would make the female actors uncomfortable in any way. So, most of the time, it is just too much of a risk for a producer to do this. But.., nothing ventured, nothing gained...~

/tg
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
DarkLime

Post by DarkLime »

tommygun wrote: ↑Sat May 14, 2022 9:19 am Basically, it's a lot of fun. Where are you located?

The way you'd go about it is to write a short description of yourself and why you'd like to be considered as an extra/actor in a production or two. Indicate any acting and/or public speaking experience or training you've had. And what your fetish interests are, so that a producer could consider what sort of production would be of most interest to you. Finally, indicate your work schedule and availability in general.

And then put in a couple of good head-and-shoulders and full body shots of yourself, currently, of course. Even better if you could make a short video of yourself speaking lines for a few minutes.

If all the stars aligned (location, script requirements, looks, timing, etc), then I'm sure you'd get a contact back saying whether a producer would consider it.

There are a number of issues, of course, with people who aren't professionals. Most importantly, they need to understand their limits and not do or say anything that would make the female actors uncomfortable in any way. So, most of the time, it is just too much of a risk for a producer to do this. But.., nothing ventured, nothing gained...~

/tg
That's a little easier and more straightforward then I'd thought it would be Honestly, I live on the east coast of the United States, North/South Carolina to be exact
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Well, you aren't SAG or anything that would be a major problem for the producers in this line. We all work on a shoestring. So, it's pretty much a person-to-person situation.

Location and time-flexibility are important. For example, in the winter months, I'll be producing in the Atlanta area or Florida. PKF is based in Portland, Oregon. Hence, your travel situation is fairly easy, I'd think, if something worked out for my stuff. More complicated for a PKF shoot. And the producers in Europe are a very different situation!
---------------
DarkLime

Post by DarkLime »

tommygun wrote: ↑Sat May 14, 2022 12:17 pm Well, you aren't SAG or anything that would be a major problem for the producers in this line. We all work on a shoestring. So, it's pretty much a person-to-person situation.

Location and time-flexibility are important. For example, in the winter months, I'll be producing in the Atlanta area or Florida. PKF is based in Portland, Oregon. Hence, your travel situation is fairly easy, I'd think, if something worked out for my stuff. More complicated for a PKF shoot. And the producers in Europe are a very different situation!
What's SAG? What studio do you think I'm most likely to get work with in my area?
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

SAG is the Screen Actors Guild. The actors' union. I only mentioned it because that's the sort of complication that makes some sort of informal arrangement impossible. Forget I brought it up. It's irrelevant in this situation.

As for producers, pick the ones that do the sort of stuff you like and contact them. I'm probably closest to you, but you don't seem to have any interest in my work. I think one or two are in Miami. The others are on the West Coast or in Europe.
---------------
DarkLime

Post by DarkLime »

tommygun wrote: ↑Sat May 14, 2022 3:19 pm SAG is the Screen Actors Guild. The actors' union. I only mentioned it because that's the sort of complication that makes some sort of informal arrangement impossible. Forget I brought it up. It's irrelevant in this situation.

As for producers, pick the ones that do the sort of stuff you like and contact them. I'm probably closest to you, but you don't seem to have any interest in my work. I think one or two are in Miami. The others are on the West Coast or in Europe.
The west coast gets all the cool shit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚, thanks for the information I don't see myself traveling that far for this sort of thing but it would be an experience
DarkLime

Post by DarkLime »

tommygun wrote: ↑Sat May 14, 2022 3:19 pm
I'm probably closest to you, but you don't seem to have any interest in my work.
What content do you do?
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Have you looked at my Gumroad Store? You can download a catalogue there.

Had not done but a couple of strangling clips until recently. Now I've got three of them "in the can" as they say, waiting for editing. If they are done right, they can be very erotic, I think.

But my main focus is on shootings, stabbings and arrows... I'm a blood sort of guy.
---------------
DarkLime

Post by DarkLime »

tommygun wrote: ↑Sun May 15, 2022 8:23 am Have you looked at my Gumroad Store? You can download a catalogue there.

Had not done but a couple of strangling clips until recently. Now I've got three of them "in the can" as they say, waiting for editing. If they are done right, they can be very erotic, I think.

But my main focus is on shootings, stabbings and arrows... I'm a blood sort of guy.
I usually steered away from the shooting, stabbing and content with tons of gore. I'm no stranger to it, It's just boring to me and the acting was always πŸ€·β€β™‚οΈ. Although I love a good bit of blood from when a woman has been aggressively garroted. Keep me updated on your strangle vids if you don't mind? I'd love to see how they turn out
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

Will do...

---------------
tommygun

Post by tommygun »

DarkLime, thanks for sending me your "resume!" You, and it, look very promising. We can talk in detail once I'm over the disruption of my Spring migration out West for the summer. Keep the faith!
---------------