Introduction.

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

vermillionstrangler
What is your main fetish?: verm likes sex with a dead, wormy corpse.
Why do you want to join this forum?: verm is into vermiculture and necrophilia.
Referral: verm was a member of the old fetnoir site

Introduction.

Post by vermillionstrangler »

Hello, I'm new to this forum. I am/have been a member of many other forums like this one over the past two decades. Now that Fetnoir is gone, I thought I would give this a try.
xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Introduction.

Post by xj900uk »

vermillionstrangler wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 7:03 pm Hello, I'm new to this forum. I am/have been a member of many other forums like this one over the past two decades. Now that Fetnoir is gone, I thought I would give this a try.
HI there Mr Vermillionstrangler and welcome to BLue's FF. I did wonder if you would one-day turn up on here, like many others have.
Yzzy

Post by Yzzy »

hello Vermillionstrangler :cool:
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Hey, Vermillion, thanks for coming on board and also for speaking up! We need a great set of voices on all the various issues of the day! Let me guess... You like strangling clips...?
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
vermillionstrangler

Strangling clips are a staple for me -- that and anything that involves feet. I'm anxious to "dig in" here to check out out all that FF has to offer.
vermillionstrangler

Hi there, XJ900UK. I do remember you from the Fetnoir days. How are you?

xj900uk wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:13 am
vermillionstrangler wrote: Sat May 14, 2022 7:03 pm Hello, I'm new to this forum. I am/have been a member of many other forums like this one over the past two decades. Now that Fetnoir is gone, I thought I would give this a try.
HI there Mr Vermillionstrangler and welcome to BLue's FF. I did wonder if you would one-day turn up on here, like many others have.
xj900uk
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies

Post by xj900uk »

vermillionstrangler wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 9:41 am Hi there, XJ900UK. I do remember you from the Fetnoir days. How are you?
I am still here and hanging on, just! Battling against poor health and encroaching blindness constantly, these days :frown:
How about you? How have you beenkeeping?
vermillionstrangler

xj900uk wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 11:08 am
vermillionstrangler wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 9:41 am Hi there, XJ900UK. I do remember you from the Fetnoir days. How are you?

I am still here and hanging on, just! Battling against poor health and encroaching blindness constantly, these days :frown:
I am sorry to hear about your health. It seems so unfair. I am still in a wheelchair. It seems the diabetes has taken hold and I can't get it under control. My legs were impacted by the illness. I'm still working as an editor. I do that primarily from home these days. The world has become a dastardly place these days.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

vermillionstrangler wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 11:59 am

I am sorry to hear about your health. It seems so unfair. I am still in a wheelchair. It seems the diabetes has taken hold and I can't get it under control. My legs were impacted by the illness. I'm still working as an editor. I do that primarily from home these days. The world has become a dastardly place these days.
Sorry to hear that, Mr Vermillion. I do hope tha tyou get the help you do require. At least in this country I am continuing to get some support and care from my local social services, which is something. Still no replacement/care dog though, and Oscar passed in August 2018 so I have now been nearly 4 years without one... :frown: At least I took early retirement a few years before which is something.
vermillionstrangler

xj900uk wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:54 pm

Sorry to hear that, Mr Vermillion. I do hope tha tyou get the help you do require. At least in this country I am continuing to get some support and care from my local social services, which is something. Still no replacement/care dog though, and Oscar passed in August 2018 so I have now been nearly 4 years without one... :frown: At least I took early retirement a few years before which is something.
RIP Oscar.
I still have my worm farm. Going strong. That brings me some joy.
ShirleyBouler
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To meet others who are like me.
Referral: XJ900UK

Post by ShirleyBouler »

Hello. I am new here too. :supes:
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

vermillionstrangler wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 6:03 pm
xj900uk wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 4:54 pm

RIP Oscar.
I still have my worm farm. Going strong. That brings me some joy.
Yes, RIP Oscar. :frown: How do you replace the irreplaceable? :shake:
Glad you still have your worm farm to keep you occupied.
xj900uk

Post by xj900uk »

ShirleyBouler wrote: Sun May 15, 2022 6:18 pm Hello. I am new here too. :supes:
HIya Shirley! :D You know, we really need to have a whole new separate Intro thread/sub forum for all the newcomers that have bene joining FF since first DS went west, then Deviant Art started kicking a load of people off and finally FN have gone in to hiatus. BLue's FF place is really just about the onlny one left where like-minded people can chat and hang out and discuss fantasy ideas.
tommygun
What is your main fetish?: Shootings and Arrows!
Why do you want to join this forum?: Exchange views with the other members.
Referral: G-Man back from the very beginning, and Blue a few years later.

Post by tommygun »

Shirley, so glad to have you on the board...! Tell us a little about what excites you and how you think this got started!
---------------
CreditCards & PPal: Black Nylons
CreditCards & PPal: Rue Morgue
Crypto, CashApp, etc: PowerShopz
it's easy to buy direct! blacknylonsfilms@yahoo.com
Other: Sorry. DeadSexyClips/Kinky-Clips has become impossible to work with
JIMBO
What is your main fetish?: EVIL WOMEN in fantasy, especially Nazi women, Wicked Queens, Blaxploitation baddies, etc., and their graphic demises!
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am already a member.
Referral: G-Man reminded me of FF.

Post by JIMBO »

Welcoming your return to the fold! :clap:

Jimbo