Introduction

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Glebonplebis14

Introduction

Post by Glebonplebis14 »

Hi all,

I've just recently joined this forum having been a longtime resident of Deadskirts..

Glad to see there's still one place out there for like-minded folks to hang out.

Tastes have changed over the years but started out on the old horror films from the 70's. Even though this one scared me at the time I was also rather excited by the old Omen 2 movie where Elizabeth Shepard (Joan Hart) was attacked by a raven and run over by a truck. I liked the scene, acting and the outfit she wore. Stuck with me through the years...

Fond of satin, office wear and wet clothes but finding a combination of these within the DS sphere is proving a challenge....

G.
Yzzy

Re: Introduction

Post by Yzzy »

Hi Glebon :cool:
SilencedGun

Re: Introduction

Post by SilencedGun »

Glebonplebis14 wrote: Tue May 17, 2022 10:18 am Hi all,

I've just recently joined this forum having been a longtime resident of Deadskirts..

Glad to see there's still one place out there for like-minded folks to hang out.

Tastes have changed over the years but started out on the old horror films from the 70's. Even though this one scared me at the time I was also rather excited by the old Omen 2 movie where Elizabeth Shepard (Joan Hart) was attacked by a raven and run over by a truck. I liked the scene, acting and the outfit she wore. Stuck with me through the years...

Fond of satin, office wear and wet clothes but finding a combination of these within the DS sphere is proving a challenge....

G.
Satin is one of my favorites as well!