Doing A Remake Of A Scene From Metal Gear Solid V With Crime House

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

DarkLime
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Content
Referral: Link from support

Doing A Remake Of A Scene From Metal Gear Solid V With Crime House

Post by DarkLime »

Normal scene

Scene with free cam (3:11)

Just something that popped in my head, Scene remakes are pretty interesting concept to me. I plan on using all female actresses, to have the strangulations be longer, as well as have the villain succeed in contrast to the original scene, so it's more of a pseudo recreation. I've always wanted to see the garroting technique that quiet uses in the video (The Frogs in mgs4 do it as well) in live action for a long time now but it's very difficult to do properly, past two attempts with seductive studios and inyourhands pretty much failed. My up and coming custom with crime house before this one will have it and they seemed excited to do it justice so I'll guess we'll see. What do you guys think?
Just A Simple Man Trying To Vibe His Way Through The Galaxy ;-) :D
red_dog_7
What is your main fetish?: Great movie death scenes and original stories
Why do you want to join this forum?: Have been a member for sometime. Great place to follow conversations.
Referral: Was a long time member of deadskirts and this site

Re: Doing A Remake Of A Scene From Metal Gear Solid V With Crime House

Post by red_dog_7 »

Sounds awesome. What is the name of the project so when it completes I can get it.

Working on two projects with them this summer too.. Great people to work with....
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Post by Totallibertarianism »

You should make instead, not a full remake but an upgraded better remake, you should add your ideas and creations to the original one to create a better version of this scenario.

I ordered my second custom with them, the movie will be called : "Death Game", starring Sonya Krueger and Bella Lenina, a wonderful hot sexy story I created myself, it is completely an original one, never tried in the Crime House studio. You will not find any storylines that have a look like of "Death Game" in the fetish movies that exist. But I'm still waiting my custom to be released.

Ugine said me the custom will be ready before the 15th may but still no answer from him, I hope he is OK in this difficult apocalyptic time !
DarkLime

Post by DarkLime »

red_dog_7 wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:20 pm Sounds awesome. What is the name of the project so when it completes I can get it.

Working on two projects with them this summer too.. Great people to work with....
Haven't cemented it yet, I currently have another custom with them in the pipeline that's coming in June (You can find here viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19990). Ugine hasn't given me his thoughts on this "Remake" script yet but I'm planning on getting the first custom in June then moving forward with this one
DarkLime

Post by DarkLime »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Thu May 19, 2022 10:58 pm You should make instead, not a full remake but an upgraded better remake, you should add your ideas and creations to the original one to create a better version of this scenario.

I ordered my second custom with them, the movie will be called : "Death Game", starring Sonya Krueger and Bella Lenina, a wonderful hot sexy story I created myself, it is completely an original one, never tried in the Crime House studio. You will not find any storylines that have a look like of "Death Game" in the fetish movies that exist. But I'm still waiting my custom to be released.

Ugine said me the custom will be ready before the 15th may but still no answer from him, I hope he is OK in this difficult apocalyptic time !
That was the plan, i'm curious though. What would be your better version of this scene? Also I've noticed Ugine has been a little less active this month, last email I got from him was yesterday telling me I can expect my first custom (viewtopic.php?f=1&t=19990) in June. He hasn't yet given me his thoughts on this remake script. I'm sure they're fine, they recently fixed up their banks/payment system and they seem to be going strong.
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

If anyone can do that scene for you, it'd be Crime House. They have the props and the sets to do a lot of different scenarios. One of my customs from them actually had a beautiful young lady stripped and strangled by killer vines that became possessed like in Evil Dead. Crime House was my go-to producer. Very excellent quality from them. Good luck with the project!