Belly Or Breasts??

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Daggerwood

Re: Belly Or Breasts??

Post by Daggerwood »

Belly, Belly, Upper Belly, and final to the left breast. The left breast near between somewhat under side with the left hand under pushing up and the fingers framing the nipple.
stabb
What is your main fetish?: My fetish is women's belly.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I want to share thougts with others of the same pleasure.
Referral: A friend.

Post by stabb »

Belly, oh yeahh!...
nekosan
Why do you want to join this forum?: I am a fan of Bluestone's films,and Dalila for a very long time.

Post by nekosan »

I will add another vote for the breast to be shot ,or stabbed ,or struck with an arrow or crossbow bolt. Adding that the area struck is not the shoulder,which probably counts as a breast shot to some. To me that is a shoulder. It is okay if the nipple is struck,but the area I prefer is just to the right of the nipple and at that height ,and about an inch or two toward the breastbone . I know I am being very specific. But, you asked. :D
Do not get me wrong. I am certainly not anti-belly shots. Especially the ones depicted in Dalila's photos and videos,and the one's Sandi loves to endure. Those are extremely exciting. This is simply my preference. I make no rules. :D

Nekosan