Has Belle Fatale quit acting ?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

xj900uk
What is your main fetish?: Death fetish especially drowning
Why do you want to join this forum?: So I can chat to people about simulated and depicted death scenes in movies
Referral: Heard about it from a fellow contact

Re: Has Belle Fatale quit acting ?

Post by xj900uk »

NotThatJack wrote: Sun Jul 31, 2022 12:16 pm Big fan here. She was beautiful and a great actress. In my top tier. Sorry to hear she has left but hope it was for good reasons and that she is happy. She deserves it.
As far as I am aware, and I must admit it is years since we heard from her, it was for very good reasons. (Getting marrid!) She was getting married to a co-star she had worked on-screen with. I know that she had done a lot of work with Chris B and John M, and had received nothing but excellent feedback and praise from them as well + her co-stars. The perfect professional who really threw herself in it.
Lagch

Post by Lagch »

JohnM wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 1:19 pm She quit sometime in 2015 or so.
I reached out to her a few times, but she has moved on with her life and is happy with a regular career.

JohnM
Hi John Im a fan of Pkf , and there is a very hot actrees, her name is summer what happens whith her?
s4bee

Post by s4bee »

Belle is an absolute stunner and I wish her all the best! :X
pantyh1

Post by pantyh1 »

Does anyone know what was her last video is before retiring?