What Characters In Video Games And Media Have You Always Wanted to See Strangled?

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

DarkLime
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Content
Referral: Link from support

What Characters In Video Games And Media Have You Always Wanted to See Strangled?

Post by DarkLime »

1718813-portal_2_chell_large.jpg
1718813-portal_2_chell_large.jpg (55.32 KiB) Viewed 3364 times
Chell (Half Life)
Classic, cute, strong character. Would love to see her in a vulnerable position of being tied up by a garrote around her throat
tros-certain-pov-rey_TALL.jpg
tros-certain-pov-rey_TALL.jpg (270.41 KiB) Viewed 3364 times
Rey (Star Wars)
Not much to say here other then the fact that Garrotes exist in the star was universe :)
carla-radames-ada-wong-resident-evil-resident-evil-6-resident-evil-hd-remaster-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg
carla-radames-ada-wong-resident-evil-resident-evil-6-resident-evil-hd-remaster-hd-wallpaper-preview.jpg (89.23 KiB) Viewed 3364 times
Ada Wong (Resident Evil)
I love seeing spies get caught in their little games
maxresdefault.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg (96.36 KiB) Viewed 3364 times
Catwoman (DC Comics)
Self Explanatory
file.jpg
file.jpg (218.59 KiB) Viewed 3364 times
Cammy (street Fighter)
I'd love seeing her a position where all her knowledge, muscle, and abilities, are rendered completely useless and she's in a fight for her life. Her rage and struggle would be immense
re3_jill_valentine_reactions.jpg_1200x500_.jpg
re3_jill_valentine_reactions.jpg_1200x500_.jpg (32.44 KiB) Viewed 3364 times
Jill Valentine ( Resident Evil)
Alternate Timeline where Umbrella finally assassin's catch her :excited:
0ccdbeaca3b0e24a1c917c75f80f5cda.jpg
0ccdbeaca3b0e24a1c917c75f80f5cda.jpg (284.5 KiB) Viewed 3364 times
Faith Connors (Mirror's Edge)
She gets in a situation that can't parkour from and gets wrapped up quickly
W7js4jHvcf8SnRQJgngBBa.jpg
W7js4jHvcf8SnRQJgngBBa.jpg (49.48 KiB) Viewed 3364 times
Miranda Lawson (Mass effect)
All her genes and enhancements matter very little when she's being brutally strangled
maxresdefault (1).jpg
maxresdefault (1).jpg (110.98 KiB) Viewed 3364 times
D.Va (Overwatch)
Her popstar status makes her a target, a female assassins catches her without her mech and makes her pay for it
Madison_Paige.png
Madison_Paige.png (69.15 KiB) Viewed 3362 times
Madison Paige (Heavy Rain)

May think of more later
Just A Simple Man Trying To Vibe His Way Through The Galaxy ;-) :D
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.
Referral: A link in the superheroineforum website.

Re: What Characters In Video Games And Media Have You Always Wanted to See Strangled?

Post by Totallibertarianism »

I don't play video games very much for fetish purpose and I don't play very much with RPG and actions FPS games as I'm not very attracted "sexually" with comics fetish. My true favorite type of games are the strategy/war games, "gestion" type games like Crusader Kings 2 - 3, EU4, Stellaris, Total War series or an exploration type games like No Man's Sky or Empyrion Galactic Survival or Space Engine.

But one of the most "beautiful" female character I found from my old RPG games was Yennefer of Vengerberg from The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. Yes I would love to see her strangled and killed.

This is a scene from the beginning of the game Yennefer of Vengerberg semi-naked making sex with your character :

Fact is, this game Witcher 3 Wild Hunt from Poland was one of my worst game, very boring, you are not free like in Skyrim or in KCD, I hated this game so much, I already uninstalled it from my hard drive. The only thing I remember was this beautiful woman, one of the main character I think but don't know if she dies in this serie...
DarkLime

Re: What Characters In Video Games And Media Have You Always Wanted to See Strangled?

Post by DarkLime »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:29 pm I don't play video games very much for fetish purpose and I don't play very much with RPG and actions FPS games as I'm not very attracted "sexually" with comics fetish. My true favorite type of games are the strategy/war games, "gestion" type games like Crusader Kings 2 - 3, EU4, Stellaris, Total War series or an exploration type games like No Man's Sky or Empyrion Galactic Survival or Space Engine.

But one of the most "beautiful" female character I found from my old RPG games was Yennefer of Vengerberg from The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt. Yes I would love to see her strangled and killed.

This is a scene from the beginning of the game Yennefer of Vengerberg semi-naked making sex with your character :

Fact is, this game Witcher 3 Wild Hunt from Poland was one of my worst game, very boring, you are not free like in Skyrim or in KCD, I hated this game so much, I already uninstalled it from my hard drive. The only thing I remember was this beautiful woman, one of the main character I think but don't know if she dies in this serie...
I completely agree about her, I was gonna add her and other characters such as ciri, Shani, and triss to my list but ran of space (she never dies btw). Rpg games are my bread and butter and many people would crucify you for what you said about Witcher 3 since many people currently see it as the holy grail of the video game industry even several years after it's release, but everyone has their own tastes. I myself is a big fan of strategy games like total war as well
Totallibertarianism
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation, Squeezing, Contrast making energy and feeling of pleasure...
Why do you want to join this forum?: For my personal arts collection, and discussing about the arts of dead fetish.

Another one from I enjoyed very much is Sonya Blade from Mortal Kombat X. I modded the game to make her as sexy Super Girl.

I slaughtered her in many ways in this game ! :lol:

DarkLime

Post by DarkLime »

Totallibertarianism wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 9:06 pm Another one from I enjoyed very much is Sonya Blade from Mortal Kombat X. I modded the game to make her as sexy Super Girl.

I slaughtered her in many ways in this game ! :lol:

Another good one, I've always liked Jacqui and kitana from mkx in particular
Totallibertarianism

I also liked some of the way you can play in the CK3 (Crusader Kings 3) if you already know it, you can capture alive noblewomen or others pretty women in the game and then you can order to execute them or torture them but there is no graphic or a good visual like in the RPG or action games, CK3 is still a strategy game.

In CK3 I'm playing like a sadist noble killing all his prisoners of war, burned alive my adultery apostate wife, assassinated the duchess of Normandy, executed the queens of England and France etc... LOL
Totallibertarianism

Hey Darklime you love video games with death fetish elements ? Have you tried WWE2K20 and WWE2K22 ?

This is my Rosamund Pike model in the WWE2K22 => Image Image
Totallibertarianism

A wonderful game that should not to be forgotten in this thread : Kingdom Come Deliverance (KCD).

With the public execution of Johanka by the catholic inquisition for heresy.

KCD is the best RPG I played in my life, for me it beats Skyrim... You are completely free in this game and there is a very powerful AI and it is a very very realistic game ! KCD is a RPG game happening in a true historical event in the Middle Age in 1403, in the Holy Roman Empire, in the Kingdom of Bohemia and Moravia. The events in the game are happening just before the coming in power of the House of Habsburgs, there is a civil war for the imperial throne between the supporters of the king of Hungary Sigismund and the supporters of the current emperor Wenceslaus IV.

Your character in the game is Henry, a young artisan who lost his village and family in the war.

Johanka is one of the main character in the game, she is the friend of Henry. In one of the quest from the DLC called A Woman's Lot, she will be accused of heresy by the catholic church and you have to save her but if you fail there is a worst ending for her, she will be executed in front of the public of Sasau (town), her tongue will be cut off and she will die.

This is Johanka in the game :

This is the death ending scene of Johanka in the game (begins at 18:45) =>

laffytaffy
What is your main fetish?: strangling, and neck-related limp play
Why do you want to join this forum?: discuss with others that have this kind of fetish.
Referral: google

Post by laffytaffy »

Rinoa, from Final Fantasy 8. Always had a thing for her, and she'd look great in a garrote.

April O'Neil from the 80s ninja turtles cartoon. Always getting into trouble. One day, the turtles will be busy with something more important and won't be around to bail her out. Just give it time.

Jessica Rabbit - 'nuff said :)

Totallibertarianism

From the very famous japanese anime of the 90s : Dragon Ball Z

I was watching on TV when I was a child.

Android 18 :

The blondy Android 18, when she began in the serie, I found her very hot and sexy while I was still a child. Now I really wish she was strangled to death as I have the same wish for the blondy Supergirl. Finally in the serie Android 18 will become a human keeping all her strength so it became more sexy in the end.

This is a hot scene when she is absorbed by the villain "Cell" (Imperfect Cell - 2nd transformation) :

Everyone watching this episode and the following episodes of the serie believed she really died, we will no more see her again but...

Perfect Cell spits out her after the ultimate fight with Songohan :

A fight scene between Android 18 and Vegeta before the Cell saga (She was so hot) :

Another hot scene in the Majin Buu saga serie :

laffytaffy
What is your main fetish?: strangling, and neck-related limp play
Why do you want to join this forum?: discuss with others that have this kind of fetish.
Referral: google

Post by laffytaffy »

Haha nice, I also almost posted 18, I just didn't want to put too much into one post.