Strangulation tools.

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

thx1139a
What is your main fetish?: So many options, all good... strong preference for the subject to be at least topless.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been a member for years... it's interesting to find out what others with similar interests think on these subjects and share information.
Referral: It was loooong ago... I have no idea now.

Re: Strangulation tools.

Post by thx1139a »

A plumber strap wrench is also helpful... as demonstrated here by the lovely Patricia Jane of ewp.com.
stran  %283%29.jpg
stran %283%29.jpg (235.77 KiB) Viewed 2732 times
laffytaffy
What is your main fetish?: strangling, and neck-related limp play
Why do you want to join this forum?: discuss with others that have this kind of fetish.
Referral: google

Post by laffytaffy »

I'm not too picky, but I do like hands. It's more immersive to think about how her neck feels in my hands as she struggles.
Egeek
What is your main fetish?: I love horror movies. Stuff that is made from the imagination. erotic art. I love sight of legs in pantyhose or stockings or tights or leggings. also mention of feet.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To chat and to post my stories that have to do with my horror tastes and fetishes. To be among others that like or have similar fantasies. Only keep the thoughts in the fantasy realm.
Referral: A member named nyghtfall mentioned the site on his board.

Post by Egeek »

i like seeing pantyhose as one of the strangulation tools in a scene or use of it in a story. pantyhose is used to make legs sexier so seeing it used as a second use is hot i guess. a belt used works too.
derek55b

Post by derek55b »

DarkLime wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:54 pm Screenshot_20220703-204729.png
Screenshot_20220703-204959.png
Screenshot_20220703-205053.png
Hi, what videos on screenshots? :approve:
TrophyOrange

Post by TrophyOrange »

As long as the strangulation doesn't involved hands around the neck, or slackness in the wire (where the actress easily gets her fingers under the wire or shifts it around a lot). Garrotes are efficient, but any reasonably believable wire will do. The rest depends on the acting abilities of the actress getting snuffed.
neceros
What is your main fetish?: Elegant erotic mayhem.
Sexy death stares, light bondage.
Upskirt in death , disheveled clothes , nude but not nude look.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To comment.
Referral: From Nitcheclips.

Post by neceros »

Bondage Zip Tie occurs , not often tho.

neceros
What is your main fetish?: Elegant erotic mayhem.
Sexy death stares, light bondage.
Upskirt in death , disheveled clothes , nude but not nude look.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To comment.
Referral: From Nitcheclips.

Post by neceros »

Eyewitness Productions had a 'pseudo Spanish' Garrote , used it a few times , a method seen sometimes in videos , tho not a lot.

Skeebo1

Post by Skeebo1 »

Killers don't always need to supply the tool. I like it when the killer takes something that's already around the girl's neck, like a neckerchief or tie in a uniform, to do the strangling. I also get a kick out of seeing a girl garroted with her own long hair.
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

Skeebo1 wrote: Wed Nov 23, 2022 5:35 pm Killers don't always need to supply the tool. I like it when the killer takes something that's already around the girl's neck, like a neckerchief or tie in a uniform, to do the strangling. I also get a kick out of seeing a girl garroted with her own long hair.
I love it when the killer improvises and uses an article of clothing taken off the victim. In one of my customs by Star Nine, the killer ends up pulling Chrissy's sports bra off and strangles her with it!