Strangulation tools.

This is where you will find discussions on all things relating to female death scenes from movies, T.V. and genre productions.
Also, try FF CHAT! Click on this link to go there: chat

Moderators: Moderators, Admin

Max5s

Strangulation tools.

Post by Max5s »

I think strangulation is the most sought form of death in this genre, and there have been a lot of comments about it in the past. My curiosity lies with the tool used to do the strangling.What preferences do you have?

Rope? Wire? Stocking? Ribbon? Bare hands? Or something else? This is about the tool, not how it’s used.
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Re: Strangulation tools.

Post by Nyghtfall »

I'm flexible as long as it looks taut and the actress performs accordingly, and those are the tricky parts. If I see any slack and the performance doesn't match, you've lost me.
DarkLime
What is your main fetish?: Strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Content
Referral: Link from support

Post by DarkLime »

Short, thin, black or metal cord/garrote. It's always a delight to see it dig and engrave itself into the neck. I like it be short because it keeps the victim close, then the way victim claws at it and tries get their fingers underneath but it just doesn't budge :clap: :clap:
Screenshot_20220703-204729.png
Screenshot_20220703-204729.png (1.16 MiB) Viewed 4425 times
Screenshot_20220703-204959.png
Screenshot_20220703-204959.png (1.18 MiB) Viewed 4425 times
Screenshot_20220703-205053.png
Screenshot_20220703-205053.png (986.47 KiB) Viewed 4425 times
Just A Simple Man Trying To Vibe His Way Through The Galaxy ;-) :D
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

I tend to like stockings or materials that stretch a bit. It’s seems a bit easier to create the illusion of tightness without hurting the actress.
thx1139a
What is your main fetish?: So many options, all good... strong preference for the subject to be at least topless.
Why do you want to join this forum?: I've been a member for years... it's interesting to find out what others with similar interests think on these subjects and share information.
Referral: It was loooong ago... I have no idea now.

Post by thx1139a »

I think pretty much any tool for this is a good tool :-)
One tool I find appealing is zip ties... for several reasons. 1. The subject knows they're pretty much permanent once tightened ... it's not easy to cut or remove them... once it's tightened to such a degree that she cannot breathe... she is done for. 2. Set and forget, so to speak. After the killer tightens it, they don't have to be concerned with maintaining required pressure, even if the subject attempts to struggle. The killer can then use their hands to do... other things...
Ric delCampo

Post by Ric delCampo »

Fantasy only.

Strangulation doesn't have the same phallic symbolism as say a bullet or a penetrating weapon such as a knife, or an arrow, etc.

However, in a male to female strangulation, I prefer manual strangulation. It is much more up close and personal.
Cum catapultae proscriptae erunt tum soli proscript catapultas habebunt.
Nyghtfall
What is your main fetish?: Fantasy Asphyxiation
Why do you want to join this forum?: Wanted to hang out with like-minded folks
Referral: DeadSkirts

Post by Nyghtfall »

Ric delCampo wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:49 pm Fantasy only.
This is a given, Ric. We don't need to preface our positions. The whole board is fantasy only.
JohnM

Post by JohnM »

Anything really, though I would prefer to see as much of the neck as possible. So, if I had to pick just one, it would probably be a parachute cord. They are strong and make a nice indention.
CHAT • COMMUNITY • UPDATES
VISIT: THE PKF FORUM

MOVIE UPDATES VISIT: PKF UPDATES
jhsnuff
What is your main fetish?: FANTASY of slow, painful death. Strangling, stabbing, electro-shock -- as long as the object of my fantasy suffers, it's all good.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Keep up with new videos
Referral: Bluestone on Fet-Noir

Post by jhsnuff »

DarkLime wrote: Sun Jul 03, 2022 8:54 pm Short, thin, black or metal cord/garrote. It's always a delight to see it dig and engrave itself into the neck. I like it be short because it keeps the victim close, then the way victim claws at it and tries get their fingers underneath but it just doesn't budge :clap: :clap:
I'm with this. A earbud or phone charging cord is just right. But it has to have that indentation.
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

I am old-fashioned and like to see a nice fat piece of rope actually squeezing the Lovelie's neck, and the same with hanging. A bonus is that it need not hurt the lady's tender neck to look tight, because it makes a broader indentation looking tight and does not cut in while doing it. It should be placed high on her throat above the windpipe so that does not get painfully crushed. Right up under her jawline as if she were hanged looks like a "proper" throttling......................elsullo
Max5s

Post by Max5s »

Interesting ideas. Thanks. We may try a few.
BROCK
What is your main fetish?: Interest: Mainly strangulation, shooting and stabbing attractive women singly or in groups; wide variety of situations, both conventional and novel; perpetrator may be male or female while victim(s) most often are female. Post-demise body handling often adds interesting feature.
Why do you want to join this forum?: Always interested in finding situations, ideas or scenes that my wife and I can apply to role-play of our own; femme fatalities clips, commentary, and stories actively contributed by its members are a fuel for the imagination.
Referral: I joined FF near the time of its start-up as I learned about it while a member of Deadskirts; also appreciated commentary and contributions from many posters, including Big O and Gman. Bluestone encouraged me to join FF due to his excellent business-like approach as site owner.

Post by BROCK »

Max5s … your question caught the attention of my wife and myself: “I think strangulation is the most sought form of death in this genre …My curiosity lies with the tool used to do the strangling. What preferences do you have? Rope? Wire? Stocking? Ribbon? Bare hands? Or something else?”

Hope you don’t mind in my response, but the implement for faux strangling my wife and the way in which it is used is intimately related …

Lin and I have been play-acting murder scenes for our own pleasure for quite a while, mostly involving Lin as the victim by strangulation, gunshot, or stabbing. These days, Lin definitely prefers faux strangulation especially for those little playlets that she composes and directs while my choice varies between throttling Lin to death or blasting her with a (fake) gun. Unless we are staying on our remote ranch by ourselves, where we can be outdoors in warm weather, we do few little scenes with a (fake) knife … Lin likes the feel and I like the look of (fake) blood to accompany a fatal wound, but that makes too much of a mess in the house.

Implements of playing at strangulation that Lin favors, in order of sexy hotness for her: 1 - silk scarf; 2 - soft bra; 3 - silk or nylon belt of a sexy lace robe (black, red or dark blue robes); 4 - belt from shortie, white cotton bath robe, and 5 - nylon garter belt.

No-no’s after trying them out: 1 - man’s leather belt, 2 - nylon stocking, and 3 - telephone cord or similar. Reason? Left a faint reddish mark on her neck by rubbing (even if not pulled on), and uncomfortable texture.

Maybe’s: soft and thick cotton rope if handled carefully to prevent bruising. Clothes line is much too narrow and stiff.

Impractical: Panties and thongs. Grasped in each hand, I can (gently) press sexy panties against her throat, but they are too small to wrap around her neck without actually choking Lin. Lin really wants the feel of a garrote, without choking, and that requires a longer fabric, like a scarf or soft bra or wide fabric belt.

Manual strangulation is OK, either from front or rear. While standing, clasping one hand or both hands around the neck and pulling her body in close is a preferred manual method, although she is willing to die standing from a rear arm strangle. A rear strangle also is favored when she is seated at her make-up table. Manual floor or bed strangles while on her back as I straddle over her are also OK with Lin, but we don’t do those very often any more.

If Lin’s scene only requires that she pose as if dead, she is quite willing to wrap anything around her neck. For my visual benefit in a posed scene, we sometimes add some faint dark red lipstick lines to represent bruising on her neck from the ligature or hands.

What else? Add a full-length mirror as part of the stand-up scene when strangled from the rear. Lin loves to watch herself slowly expire.

The first time that I brought up the subject of play-acting a death scene, Lin already had moved into the ranch house for several months and our relationship had become serious. One evening, while seated on a sofa in half-naked foreplay, I mentioned that I wanted to strangle her … quickly assuring my intention that it was play-acting as part of sex foreplay.

Lin replied, “Play-acting? Are you serious?”

I said yes.

Lin replied, “That’s because you want to f… my supposed dead body?”

I said yes.

Lin said, “Then, we better get to the bedroom. It will be easier in bed.”

In the bedroom, I fetched a red and white striped silk scarf and slid it under a pillow. A few minutes later, it was wrapped twice around Lin’s neck and she executed an agonized death as I pretended to mightily tug on the scarf with both hands.

We still have the scarf.

--Brock
Awol Nate
What is your main fetish?: Male on female strangulation, victim stripped by attacker during attack, boob groping, multiple male attackers on a single female victim.
Why do you want to join this forum?: To stay in the community.
Referral: Internet browsing

Post by Awol Nate »

Ric delCampo wrote: Mon Jul 04, 2022 3:49 pm
Strangulation doesn't have the same phallic symbolism as say a bullet or a penetrating weapon such as a knife, or an arrow, etc.
That's because death fantasy isn't always a metaphor for sex. In fact, some of us prefer to keep sex out of it. ;)

I'm with Nyghtfall on this. Whatever is used, it has to appear to be tight. Too often, it's evident that the actors are trying to be safe, a little too safe to the point where the killing scene is ruined. In many cases, it becomes blatantly obvious the cord isn't making any real fit around the actress' throat, and no matter how nicely the actress performs, the whole thing ends up looking like a sham.
elsullo
Why do you want to join this forum?: I have an active fantasy life---it's all PLAY.....................

Post by elsullo »

Nobody has mentioned a nice silk necktie? Soft, smooth, no harsh edges, and it looks tight even when it is not! Shopping thrift stores for old-fashioned WIDE neckties is a fun couple's adventure! (check for smoke stink). Nice for fake hanging too.

I also suggest bath towels: simply held length-wise and wrapped around a neck you can pull as hard as you are able and STILL nobody is getting strangled even though it looks like they should! TWO people pulling hard could not strangle one in the middle! Snug and cozy pressure yes, a lovely pleasurable tight wrap feel, but nothing tight enough to actually compress the neck! It is hilarious how films and TV show women killed with a towel, but it is impossible. No need for an extra-plush towel, an ordinary weave bath towel looks like it is really tight, but it is still soft!....................elsullo
DaStrangler
What is your main fetish?: Bare hand (two-hands) strangulation
Why do you want to join this forum?: To connect with the community who has same fetish as me.
Referral: None

Post by DaStrangler »

Bare hands the only way for me.

It's not the first choice of many production companies, though. :(